Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Barboursville, WV

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Barboursville, WV15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 580 értékelés megtekintése
Very Customer Service Driven Company
JC Penney is huge on creating a great environment for customers. They strive to bring in new customers, as much as keeping the ones they have. You're required to greet EVERY customer, and offer assistance. I believe that's a great quality to find within retail. Unfortunately not every store has that atmosphere.
You are rewarded for hard work. The managers take the time to call you out on a great job, and that's not something I had ever encountered before.

Hours depend on performance and availability. So if you are performing poorly, your hours will get cut. Most of the positions are part time, and that's posed a problem with myself.
Pro érvek
Great work environment, Rewarded for a good job, Opportunity for advancement, Competitive pay
Kontra érvek
Mostly part time positions, Hours being limited
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is very flexible and understanding
The workers and managers are very helpful and understanding. The work hours are flexible and the people there can help you work around it. very family friendly and the people are fun to work with.
Tolerable workplace
A good first job, a good seasonal job during the holidays. Competitive pay. A job to get experience in customer service. Register and folding clothes is a big part of the job.
flexible hours
management
JCPeneny
JCPenney is a decent job for someone looking for their first job. Most of the staff is young. A typical day at JCPenny is rather relaxed, other than cleaning up after customers in the fitting rooms
great discount
immature management
average job
I like what I do, I love the customers. It is overall a good job. Sometimes the managers was not their to help you. I was doing manager responsibilities and was not getting paid for it. I feel I was treated unfair. I hate to leave because I had the best co-workers. I am just tired of the way I am treated.
Pro érvek
good co-workers, work with school schdules
not treated right
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first sales associate job. I loved working here. They would always have a contest going to get employees excited about working there. I would love to go back
Not for me
I hated working retail. It was very stressful. I did like most of the people I worked with and I did my job well. For some people, retail is a good fit. It isn't for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employee culture was excellent and a most enjoyable work setting
From the initial interview to being oriented and hired for the Christmas season, I felt sincerely welcomed as a new employee.
I very surprised at being asked if everything was okay. This was not the usual atmosphere that I have found in most employment settings.
Pro érvek
Free pizza, Christmas dinner and fair pay for part-time
It's not bad
Not a bad place to work as far as minimum wage goes. Free lunch on some holidays. Probably wont advance your position. Customers are typically friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thoroughly Enjoyed team players and constant greeting by employees
One of the best if not excellent employment experiences that I have been privileged to be included in. Management was attuned to the needs of the employee and it was strongly evident that each employee excelled. Hardest part of job was remaining calm and meeting needs of customer.
Christmas dinner cooked by an employee. Fresh Food
None that I can describe
Good company
Very busy worked around Christmas some of the registers did work have the time. Management left you alone until they needed you to do something or go to another area of the store to work a break or fill a shift.
employee discount
store was hot
easy
working with jcpenney is easy. they will work around your schedule and will give hours to the people who deserve them if they have hours to give. the only bad thing is pay and raises. they give raises once a year, but they usually are not good raises.
work
pay
loved it
I was lucky to have a great job here while in High school that worked with my schedule. Great people and great environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
first job ever as a cosmetologist
This was my first job as a licensed cosmetologist. I met a few great people while working there. The salon itself needed a makeover.
Training was very good
I was trained how to fit bras and shape wear. I put out stock. assisted customers with purchases, rang up purchases, and bagged merchandise. I offered customers the opportunity to open a credit card account.
Empolyee discount
Being kept after shift.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés