Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bangor, ME

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Bangor, ME15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 134 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there but they do not tell you that you are done for the season. They just stop putting you on the schedule. Employees were great to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy customer satisfaction, this is the place to work. A great group of people working together to provide customer service in the best way possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved my clients and co-workers and the education that we got was wonderful.I also ran the register and booked appointments.we had fundraisers that benefited the woman in our community. The hours were long and extremely busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My fellow employees and management were helpful. It was easy to stay busy. They gave ample of hours to work. It wasn't a bad experience for the time I worked there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots to do at JCPenny! Coworkers are generally friendly, management is communicative and feel for my well being, however it is very corporate, scripted transactions, little to no change within stores when issues arise, and low pay.
Friendly everywhere! Long breaks
Corporate, no higher communication
management was lacking
to much favoritism within the company

not much room for advancement

customer service went down hill after the manager of 30+ years retired
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardest part was keeping up with the fitting room cart, management was very flexible with scheduling. Fine for a part-time job. Was on my feet all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fellow employees are fun, but there are many unfair rules and unstable hours. Open environment for discussion but not much changes, can be rough days, mostly because it is customer service.
Good discount
Very busy, unstable scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have formed some great relationships with my coworkers and supervisors. It has made coming to work something I look forward to. I also love working with the customers, especially the regulars! I enjoy solving problems and turning a customer's experience into a positive one. I have learned great communication skills from my interactions with customers and constructive criticism from management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work goes by fast from assisting many customers. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with everything the customers take out on a busy day. The co workers are great. I learned communication skills and how to deal with an angry customer.
Pro érvek
free lunches sometimes and employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone here is kind and will treat you with respect and dignity. If you are offered this job, I recommend that you take it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical work day would be greeting each customer when they walk in the door, making sure the customer found everything okay and is happy and satisfied with their over all experience in the store..

I learned more about the clothing brands that JC Penney has. Also learned how often retail stores change their layout.

The overall Management is good. They make it known that you can go to them about any concerns you have or if ever have a question that they will be there to help and answer it for you.

The Co-workers are delightful, everyone is so approachable and very friendly, we all get along just so well with each other.

I'd have to say the hardest part of the job when I first started off was trying to figure out which department some the clothes belonged to and also finding out where each clothing article belonged when it needed to be put back.

The part I enjoyed the most about this job, was that I got to experience what its like to work in retail.
Pro érvek
free lunches at time, work with your schedule, co workers.
Kontra érvek
retail hours, holiday season, unhappy people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of pats on the back and all kinds of morale boosting programs! great for a retail position! love everything about it but the pay!

management is great!
morale booster
lousy pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. I was busy all the time. People looked to me for guidance and advice. Loved to interact with new people everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have loved working at JCP. I'm sure I have learned a lot about merchandising and I feel they have benefitted by having me but I woulld like to cut back on how many hours I work and unfortunately traveling to Bangor would not be worth it if I was to go part-time.
Pro érvek
i love working and dealing with th publ;ic
Kontra érvek
a lot of the work i have to do is in the stock room and i would rather be out with the public