JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bangor, ME

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
Fun place to work
Omni Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2019, október 28.
If you enjoy customer satisfaction, this is the place to work. A great group of people working together to provide customer service in the best way possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed the working atmosphere and discounts.
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2019, február 16.
I really loved my clients and co-workers and the education that we got was wonderful.I also ran the register and booked appointments.we had fundraisers that benefited the woman in our community. The hours were long and extremely busy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Seasonal work.
Stock Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2018, október 20.
My fellow employees and management were helpful. It was easy to stay busy. They gave ample of hours to work. It wasn't a bad experience for the time I worked there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work!
Fullfillment Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2018, szeptember 26.
Lots to do at JCPenny! Coworkers are generally friendly, management is communicative and feel for my well being, however it is very corporate, scripted transactions, little to no change within stores when issues arise, and low pay.
Friendly everywhere! Long breaks
Corporate, no higher communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad company to work for
Sales Support Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME 044012018, szeptember 3.
management was lacking
to much favoritism within the company
not much room for advancement
customer service went down hill after the manager of 30+ years retired
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast past
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2017, május 23.
Hardest part was keeping up with the fitting room cart, management was very flexible with scheduling. Fine for a part-time job. Was on my feet all day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2017, március 3.
Fellow employees are fun, but there are many unfair rules and unstable hours. Open environment for discussion but not much changes, can be rough days, mostly because it is customer service.
Good discount
Very busy, unstable scheduling
Very warm environment
Customer Service Specialist/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangor, Maine2016, december 30.
I have formed some great relationships with my coworkers and supervisors. It has made coming to work something I look forward to. I also love working with the customers, especially the regulars! I enjoy solving problems and turning a customer's experience into a positive one. I have learned great communication skills from my interactions with customers and constructive criticism from management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2015, március 9.
work goes by fast from assisting many customers. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with everything the customers take out on a busy day. The co workers are great. I learned communication skills and how to deal with an angry customer.
Pro érvek
free lunches sometimes and employee discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Fun Work Environment
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor2014, szeptember 29.
Everyone here is kind and will treat you with respect and dignity. If you are offered this job, I recommend that you take it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great first job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangor, Maine2014, június 24.
The typical work day would be greeting each customer when they walk in the door, making sure the customer found everything okay and is happy and satisfied with their over all experience in the store..

I learned more about the clothing brands that JC Penney has. Also learned how often retail stores change their layout.

The overall Management is good. They make it known that you can go to them about any concerns you have or if ever have a question that they will be there to help and answer it for you.

The Co-workers are delightful, everyone is so approachable and very friendly, we all get along just so well with each other.

I'd have to say the hardest part of the job when I first started off was trying to figure out which department some the clothes belonged to and also finding out where each clothing article belonged when it needed to be put back.

The part I enjoyed the most about this job, was that I got to experience what its like to work in retail.
Pro érvek
free lunches at time, work with your schedule, co workers.
Kontra érvek
retail hours, holiday season, unhappy people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
great morale, low pay
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2013, augusztus 7.
lots of pats on the back and all kinds of morale boosting programs! great for a retail position! love everything about it but the pay!

management is great!
morale booster
lousy pay
Loved this job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2013, január 22.
I loved this job. I was busy all the time. People looked to me for guidance and advice. Loved to interact with new people everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I"ve been there 10 years and have had a lot of customer appreciations during that and was recognized by corporate once
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2012, október 2.
I have loved working at JCP. I'm sure I have learned a lot about merchandising and I feel they have benefitted by having me but I woulld like to cut back on how many hours I work and unfortunately traveling to Bangor would not be worth it if I was to go part-time.
Pro érvek
i love working and dealing with th publ;ic
Kontra érvek
a lot of the work i have to do is in the stock room and i would rather be out with the public

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van