Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baltimore, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 341 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional for the most part, very organized and way better than my last job. Satisfied customers and great management. Management recognizes associates for good deeds and the hours are flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company expects you to do your job and others with impossible task. Which tends to leave you stressed. You will not get rewarded even if you go far and beyond. Management is disorganized and lacks leadership skills. You can not trust upper management with issues nothing will get resolved and and everything said gets traveled through out the company. You don’t get the pay you deserve or the help from employees. It is a one man circus. The benefits are little to none.
You will stay busy.
No breaks, healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a manager I love what I do. I love to train, develop and motivate. Unfortunately my salary wage didn't balance out to the many hours I worked. This company lack a clear understanding of what the ultimate goal is. The job description changed often without compensation. They want more work for less.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for this employer. I’ve learn a lot about merchandising and sales. The downside is the company priority is to sell customers the credit card, which create a very competitive environment. On the downside, most employees loose confidence and feel that their job is not secure due to not being able to make their quota.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Approaches customers in a friendly manner to engage, determine needs, and help customers make decisions about desired product or service. Inform customers of key product attributes to generate interest and to build clientele. Meets or exceeds sales goals by contributing in-depth knowledge and customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience working for jcpenny I’ve learned a lot working for them. The managers was very respectful and so was the associate they also have good benefits
We had lunch breaks
They gave us 15 min breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for this company for 10 years I Grew to have a work family the friendships I made was wonderful it’s was a good company to work for before everything changes I still go to visit some of my friends that still there I would mind working back at Jcpenney
Friendships
Management hours pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots o deliveries paid off of deliveries made in a day so stocking warehousing packing unpacking and lifting. long hours not a career gainer but experience builder
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked seasonal but it was not a good enough pay I also had to work on thanksgiving and Christmas. the lines can and will get out of control and you have to get a certain amount of people to sign up for a jcp card i don't really understand why we have to get more then your employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was really enjoying working for the company in the commissioned shoe sales department. I was making decent money, had a costumer base and took care of one the "store in stores." They changed CEO, I went to no commission, still made good money, but they pushed the credit cards hard and I didn't really vibe with that. I valued actual moving of product.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working here. Great management. many opportunities for advancement. There were opportunities available to advance my education as well as trainings for additional in-house jobs.
employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work for. Associates care about each other and help out as necessary. Management needs to work on holding associates that are not productive accountable and stay on top of it. As well some managers gets down and dirty others do not which lowers the employee morale.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at JCPenney was very unorganized. I have had interactions with customers where a manager was needed. Some of the managers would tell me something different every time one was called. Also, the recognization within the job was not up to par. Too much work was being asked for the little I was getting paid.
Employee discount
Unfair managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place for discounts and sales because you knew them before everyone else plus you had your employee discount. The work days are inconsistent depending on the holidays or store sales. They don't pay as good as they should.
First hand on sales
Pay is not good
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with JCPenney 4 month and i really rnjoy my team up there manager keesha was very nice and cooperative work environment was very nice and friendly a
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job after staying home with my kids for 5 years. I wanted to get back into the work field. But with something easy going. I thought this company since i shopped here a lot would be great. So I gave them a try. And so far so good.
Comfortable atmosphere
Have to work weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job requires you to keep busy all the day. I liked how there was always customers to help. The coworkers and customers were very nice to work with.
diccounts, and casual "team" fridays
seasonal position
Munkahelyi kultúra
My department is very different and separate from the store. I work for the custom decorating department so I have a different manager and team. It is excellent!
Everything!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been at this company for almost three years and it has really help me build charcater and shown me working with the public isn't easy. This job becomes very overwhelming after a year. I would only work here if you like putting away clothes and working with the public
Pro érvek
the discount, sales, and coupons.
its very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great training program for recent college graduates. It will really help you learn a lot about retail and how to be a successful manager. The company places a big emphasis on job specific skills and the assistant store manager is a great asset in furthering your development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at jcpenney would be great customer service and laughs with coworkers, but i dont really like the management team i feel as though they are very unorganized. if your not a manager the pay is terrible unless you have no bills at all.
free lunch