Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Avon, OH

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 801 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fair place to work
I enjoy working with this company but not challenged enough and I prefer a better income there is not enough advertising for the salon, there are always certain people that play favorites and the customers are not distributed evenly. For the most part I also feel the product selection could be better and the education could be better in order to keep up with the constant changes in the hair industry
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very pleasant place to work.
I worked in the women’s, misses, petites and junior section of the clothing department. I enjoyed working with the staff and the customers. This was a temporary position that turned permanent.
JcPenny
My work is very flexible for my schedule, offers me many benefits, and they value customer happiness. And I feel like I’m in a safe environment during work. Very helpful to customers and always put their needs as priority.
3,0
Seasonal
I was a seasonal worker. I learned the merchandise from researching on my own. The store was undergoing a huge change due to new owners at the time of employment which caused a lot of issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great work environment.
I had fun while working. It was a very positive work environment. The hours were flexible and I enjoyed working with clothing. I also worked with jewelry curtains.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts
Kontra érvek
No health care benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my team and my girls
I was the salon receptionist and was in charge of 10 girls schedules for the day. I had to know basic salon talk with hair, nails, color, or polish. Certain hair products and items I had to sell without just reading the information on the box. I also cleaned, did laundry and worked on the main floor. I did ordering and I have done truck. I did retail signs and other things for my manager to take somethings off her plate.
2,0
nice start off job
nice place to work while in school, depending where you are the coworkers are great people. usual day at work is clocking in and putting away all the clothes from last night and making sure you greet customers and make sure they find what they need.
4,0
Good Company
I feel that at the time JCP was a great place to work. I had awesome coworkers and awesome managers. I started off in high school and worked there for 11 years. I feel its a good company for anyone.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a solid, growing work environment
I have worked with JCPenney since November of 2011. At first, everything was great and I loved working there. As JCPenney made extreme changes for the customers, the associates were also affected. In my year-and-a-half of working there, several lay-offs have occured. I am experienced in every team and department yet I have never been offered a full-time position or promotion; instead the company hires new people. I am a fast learner and worker and I get the job done right and on-time. However, compared to new-hires, I am underpaid and underworked. For the past several months I have been averaging 0-5 days a month of work. I am in search of a job where I can put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Pro érvek
paid 15 min. breaks
Kontra érvek
pay, hours, reliability
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés