JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Avon, OH

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 973 értékelés megtekintése
JcPenny
Retail Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Avon, OH2019, november 28.
My work is very flexible for my schedule, offers me many benefits, and they value customer happiness. And I feel like I’m in a safe environment during work. Very helpful to customers and always put their needs as priority.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Seasonal
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, OH2018, július 23.
I was a seasonal worker. I learned the merchandise from researching on my own. The store was undergoing a huge change due to new owners at the time of employment which caused a lot of issues.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, OH2018, június 1.
I had fun while working. It was a very positive work environment. The hours were flexible and I enjoyed working with clothing. I also worked with jewelry curtains.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts
Kontra érvek
No health care benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my team and my girls
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, OH2018, február 3.
I was the salon receptionist and was in charge of 10 girls schedules for the day. I had to know basic salon talk with hair, nails, color, or polish. Certain hair products and items I had to sell without just reading the information on the box. I also cleaned, did laundry and worked on the main floor. I did ordering and I have done truck. I did retail signs and other things for my manager to take somethings off her plate.
2,0
nice start off job
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Avon, OH2017, február 8.
nice place to work while in school, depending where you are the coworkers are great people. usual day at work is clocking in and putting away all the clothes from last night and making sure you greet customers and make sure they find what they need.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
4,0
Good Company
Design Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, OH2015, február 14.
I feel that at the time JCP was a great place to work. I had awesome coworkers and awesome managers. I started off in high school and worked there for 11 years. I feel its a good company for anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a solid, growing work environment
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Avon, OH2013, március 27.
I have worked with JCPenney since November of 2011. At first, everything was great and I loved working there. As JCPenney made extreme changes for the customers, the associates were also affected. In my year-and-a-half of working there, several lay-offs have occured. I am experienced in every team and department yet I have never been offered a full-time position or promotion; instead the company hires new people. I am a fast learner and worker and I get the job done right and on-time. However, compared to new-hires, I am underpaid and underworked. For the past several months I have been averaging 0-5 days a month of work. I am in search of a job where I can put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Pro érvek
paid 15 min. breaks
Kontra érvek
pay, hours, reliability

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van