JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
90 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 616 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wasn’t expecting the work culture they have before I started. Everyone seems to know each other even though they work in totally different departments. It’s incredibly well run most of the time and most people I worked with really seemed to like it and want to stay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s good for someone young looking for their first job, I got started off at $9 which was good enough for me cause I was only 16 at the time I worked their, but definitely not ideal for someone who lives on their own
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not even worth writing a review for. Was a salary position and I was happier hourly when working in the men’s dept. Am an interior designer so started in custom deco and have never been treated so poorly as I was with Jcp.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are multiple job duties when working there it has to be fast paced nice near and efficient staff is okay not all are nice but work is work and it’s does get super busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience, they are very flexible with my hours and they are friendly. Management is amazing there, I would feel well treated by my supervisor and as well as my co workers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a pleasure working in a friendly & family like atmosphere . The company welcomed as a family member and did some orientation to prepare me for the job , and it take me a long time to settle with the managers and coworkers . I recover shoes in mens , women’s and kids departments . Do the display and organize the racks and price the items and sales , as well as helping in customer service .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp is a very friendly and great environment. Everything was very organized and easy going , nothing to crazy or hard. You get to meet and interact with different People everyday .
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were a lot of stylist, so I didn’t get as much clients as they did. There was only one manager meaning if we needed to talk to her we had to set up an appointment to do so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recuersos humanos tiene falta de Etica ya que me dejaron sin trabajo sin dejarmelo saber ni por escrito ni verbal solo me sacaron del horario sin ninguna razon justificada espero tomen accion para que no se vuelva a repetir con otro empleado
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job will provide you with a income. Will feel like a full-time job even when part-time. Must have lots patience to deal with multiple personalities when it comes to the customers. Good luck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working freight was good if you needed a paycheck and only had early mornings available. Perfect for a student who needs to attend class in the middle of the day.
Decent discount on JCP apparel
No PTO, inconsistent work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here, but management was not great. need more qualified management and supervisors. Flexibility in schedules was the best part about this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be make sure floor is neat and learning new things about product use/mangement expectancy. The workplace culture as far as goes...is it's encourgeing team with employee of month opportunities. The hardest part of job was after store closing clean up in short period time frame as well as the enjoyable most part of job is complete assign tasks as asked.
Pro érvek
benefits such 401K & overtime (plus) pay; holiday celebration(s); discounts.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no sick time off paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position I held has been phased out. In Home Custom decorating faced a lot of challenges from top management and down. Home office was difficult to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn’t really let me leave when my grandfather had passed away keep getting mad because i called that day. When they got mad at me for calling in. Which is dumb.
Leaving meals
Kontra érvek
Bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lot of putting out fires with customer complaints. Promoting events with inferior product. There was a lot of restocking in down time. And cleaning
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was very fast paced and should have had at least two employees to handle the work load, but instead it was only me. I enjoyed the people I worked with, I just felt as if my position required another person to maintain the large store.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Position required too much work for only one person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management and they work great with your schedules.they have great employee discounts and nice breaks. They have a Great teamwork ethic. I recommend.
Employee discount
Blackout days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get in answer calls all day until it is time to go. Minimal time to talk to others- only at break or lunch. The management was great and they helped out when needed without attitude.
Inbound calls only
Sitting all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of supervision. Many times had to work department alone even when busy. Sometimes missed lunch or breaks because of lack of coverage. Stayed late to help clean up in other departments. Were called into work on day's off because of lack of coverage.
Pro érvek
Great discount on merchandise.
Lack of supervision.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all, I think the company is great to work for, truly I believe it’s the management team that I now work under, that’s changed my love for the company. I would definitely recommend (and I actually have), people to work here, temporarily and permanently. I believe it’s a great environment to gain experience and to learn about all different sides and roles
Pro érvek
Plenty chances to learn new skills
Hard to advance