Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

87 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 580 értékelés megtekintése
job duties
There are multiple job duties when working there it has to be fast paced nice near and efficient staff is okay not all are nice but work is work and it’s does get super busy
JcPennys
It was a great experience, they are very flexible with my hours and they are friendly. Management is amazing there, I would feel well treated by my supervisor and as well as my co workers.
Awesome
It is a pleasure working in a friendly & family like atmosphere . The company welcomed as a family member and did some orientation to prepare me for the job , and it take me a long time to settle with the managers and coworkers . I recover shoes in mens , women’s and kids departments . Do the display and organize the racks and price the items and sales , as well as helping in customer service .
Great , fun place to work & great people
Jcp is a very friendly and great environment. Everything was very organized and easy going , nothing to crazy or hard. You get to meet and interact with different People everyday .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned more customer service skills from employees at the salon. There was a very good vibe at the salon.
There were a lot of stylist, so I didn’t get as much clients as they did. There was only one manager meaning if we needed to talk to her we had to set up an appointment to do so.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Ambiente normal de trabajo
Recuersos humanos tiene falta de Etica ya que me dejaron sin trabajo sin dejarmelo saber ni por escrito ni verbal solo me sacaron del horario sin ninguna razon justificada espero tomen accion para que no se vuelva a repetir con otro empleado
It's a paycheck
This job will provide you with a income. Will feel like a full-time job even when part-time. Must have lots patience to deal with multiple personalities when it comes to the customers. Good luck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine part-time or student job.
Working freight was good if you needed a paycheck and only had early mornings available. Perfect for a student who needs to attend class in the middle of the day.
Decent discount on JCP apparel
No PTO, inconsistent work hours
Ok place to work
Loved working here, but management was not great. need more qualified management and supervisors. Flexibility in schedules was the best part about this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace with co workers working together
A typical day at work would be make sure floor is neat and learning new things about product use/mangement expectancy. The workplace culture as far as goes...is it's encourgeing team with employee of month opportunities. The hardest part of job was after store closing clean up in short period time frame as well as the enjoyable most part of job is complete assign tasks as asked.
Pro érvek
benefits such 401K & overtime (plus) pay; holiday celebration(s); discounts.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no sick time off paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
In Store management was easy to work with.
The position I held has been phased out. In Home Custom decorating faced a lot of challenges from top management and down.
Home office was difficult to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
Didn’t really let me leave when my grandfather had passed away keep getting mad because i called that day. When they got mad at me for calling in. Which is dumb.
Leaving meals
Kontra érvek
Bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Department store
There was a lot of putting out fires with customer complaints. Promoting events with inferior product.
There was a lot of restocking in down time. And cleaning
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney woulde be a good place to start for college students.
My job was very fast paced and should have had at least two employees to handle the work load, but instead it was only me. I enjoyed the people I worked with, I just felt as if my position required another person to maintain the large store.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Position required too much work for only one person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were a great company to work for !
Great management and they work great with your schedules.they have great employee discounts and nice breaks. They have a Great teamwork ethic. I recommend.
Employee discount
Blackout days
Typical Call Center
Get in answer calls all day until it is time to go. Minimal time to talk to others- only at break or lunch. The management was great and they helped out when needed without attitude.
Inbound calls only
Sitting all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Random work hours. Had to work multible departments.
Lack of supervision. Many times had to work department alone even when busy. Sometimes missed lunch or breaks because of lack of coverage. Stayed late to help clean up in other departments. Were called into work on day's off because of lack of coverage.
Pro érvek
Great discount on merchandise.
Lack of supervision.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all glad to say this was my first job
Over all, I think the company is great to work for, truly I believe it’s the management team that I now work under, that’s changed my love for the company. I would definitely recommend (and I actually have), people to work here, temporarily and permanently. I believe it’s a great environment to gain experience and to learn about all different sides and roles
Pro érvek
Plenty chances to learn new skills
Hard to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penny is an excellent company has provided great status and stability.
I have been with this company for several years. It has excellent customer service and provide benefits to suit employees needs. This is a company who has many growth through out the company. This company is establish through out the US and employ many employees with benefits. I appreciate this company because of the growth. Employee and employment enhancement through a variety of educational programs. Customer service is a major priority. Customer Service is number on the chart. This company believe in giving their customer quality service from day to day. I feel very privileged to work for this company. My experience has grown in cosmetology service. I am ready to teach others to become excellent students in the beauty world and becoming excellent customer service enhancing and motivating others. This company has been one of my biggest motivator in the work field, this company is recommendable.
Excellent customer service.
Kontra érvek
lLimited to certain jobs skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time when I worked here until the company relocated elsewhere.
My position at this company was for the JC Penney/AT&T call center. They had very flexible hours for students which is what I needed while I was with them.
Easy work, few hours
Standard retail work. They try to keep most of their people part-time so if you need full time work, it's not a good option. otherwise, for part-time retail, it's a good company to work for.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés