Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Aurora, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Aurora, IL35 értékelés
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 923 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you apply for cashier well you just wasted your time because you be around every where and their managers their are bad I recomend not working their
20% with other payment 25% with JCPenny credit card on everything
To much stress
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like most retailers they just want a warm body to greet and serve the customers. Sometimes forget you're a person not an autobot. Occasionally inconsiderate of employees needs for schedule flexibility because of family issues.
It's a job.
Kontra érvek
Manager's can sometimes insensitive to employees needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good experience working at Pennys. My coworkers were helpful and my manager was very good at her job. Working the floor was nice, and helping the customers at the register was always fulfilling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good experience, I learned a lot as it was my first retail job, I worked hard so was everyone, we helped each other, I liked the diversity and the culture.
Still the corporate didn't give a penny about their employees, so sad!!!,, with all the money they make
Pro érvek
we made it fun against all odds
greed, greed and greed
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your in school, the part time job that JCPenney offers helps. You are expected to work holidays which can get in the way of finals and family time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed everyday working with associates and management.
Very friendly staff.

In 8 hours shift everyday all supervisors get at least an hour or 2

to work as MOD(manager on duty). In those hours you are responsible to handle store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the management team is great. Everyone is great at openly communicating any conflicts or concerns and they immediately take action to fix those opportunities. Positive work environments keep morale up.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a great place to work and raise a family. no work/life balance. expectations are to work as much as possible to get the job done. no exceptions. ..
fun work environment
work/life balance, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work if you enjoy staying on your feet and staying busy, great employee discounts and sales, very diverse, fun, good training , good management,
Pro érvek
day goes by fast, employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a good place to work. My co workers were like family. Endless opportunities for advancement. Very good management. Learned many customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work in. Friendly staff and great benefits. Really enjoyable place to work in. I enjoyed my time there and if I could go back, I definitely would.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will continue to shop there. The discount was good but never had time to use it. I didn't like how you only had one 15 min break. Other than that everyone was nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work and gain new experience for anyone starting there career. It helps you learn skills, like customer service and sales. It is also a great place to grow and expand learning experiences and skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for JCP was such a fast pace, it made the days go by quicker. You tend to me people from all over the world when you work in retail. Management was always there to help us with any situation, from scheduling to difficult returns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good job for young people to get some money for college and the co-workers are nice and support you with the sales. Managers in each department support each other and give feedback to employees and help you gain commission when available.
Flexible schedule
Part-Time/seasonal/low wages
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible schedule. For the company, not for you. Working thanksgiving also. One of the big 12 companies. Avoid them like the plague. Does not work with families or employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a teenager, working here was not a hard thing to do. It was a very social environment, where one would also interact with customers who were friendly and approachable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great way to start gaining some experience in customer service. JCPeeney is student friendly and is willing to work with your schedule and produce flexible hours. This is great if you are attending high school or college. The work environment was very friendly, I had great co-workers that I was able to create and build friendships with, over the course of my time here at JCPenney. Most of my managers were very friendly and understanding, with the exception of a few passive aggressive managers that would almost harass you about getting icaps (Credit cards). The problem with the credit cards where that most people either already had one or just did not want one. I hope JCPenney learns to understand that pestering the customer and basically begging them to sign up is not a good look. I was definitely not the "pushy" associate that INSISTED you sign up for a card. If a customer said no, than that was the end of it. Another thing about JCPeney is the work load you are expected to do, with the low pay (minimum wage) because JCPenney is so big, keeping the store up and presentable can often be a struggle. Many nights the managers would become stressed when we closed with a messy store. Expect to stay a couple minutes after your original time you are expected to leave. JCPenney is a good first Job, but as far as a career, definitely not. I would use JCPenney as a stepping stone to the real goal you would like to proceed into.
Good first Job, Friendly environment, meet great co workers
Kontra érvek
Heavy work load, little salary, stressful at times, never leave on time (closing shift.)
Munkahelyi kultúra
the Co-workers were very nice and made me feel great about working at JCPenney. I like the pace there because there is always something to do. I learned how to always stay busy and get things done on time. The hardest part of the job are complaining customers.
schedule flexibility
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
My employement at JCPenney, like other jobs of its kind, focused on serving the customer. My regular work day would include organizing merchandise around the store, helping people find what they are looking for, and ringing them up on the register.

I have worked in two departnments: Shoes and Mens' Clothing. While both of those required very similar responsibilities, the latter has offered me more ways to exercise my potential than the former, something that not only made time go by more quickly, but also allowed me to gain more retail experience.
30 minute lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
Nothing to do when there are no customers in your department.
Managers are rude
Human Resources won't help

co-workers are friendly, but the managers are not

The hours are all over the place, there is no set schedule
short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés