JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Aurora, IL

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 482 értékelés megtekintése
Good work environment.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2019, május 11.
I had a good experience working at Pennys. My coworkers were helpful and my manager was very good at her job. Working the floor was nice, and helping the customers at the register was always fulfilling.
it was a fun work place
Training Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2019, április 20.
It was good experience, I learned a lot as it was my first retail job, I worked hard so was everyone, we helped each other, I liked the diversity and the culture.
Still the corporate didn't give a penny about their employees, so sad!!!,, with all the money they make
Pro érvek
we made it fun against all odds
greed, greed and greed
Good part time gig
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2019, április 9.
If your in school, the part time job that JCPenney offers helps. You are expected to work holidays which can get in the way of finals and family time.
Fun place to work
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  4 Fox Valley Center, Aurora IL 605042019, április 9.
I enjoyed everyday working with associates and management.
Very friendly staff.
In 8 hours shift everyday all supervisors get at least an hour or 2
to work as MOD(manager on duty). In those hours you are responsible to handle store.
Productive and positive environment
Human Resource Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, Illinois2018, november 8.
Overall the management team is great. Everyone is great at openly communicating any conflicts or concerns and they immediately take action to fix those opportunities. Positive work environments keep morale up.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work environment with little work/life balance
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, augusztus 7.
not a great place to work and raise a family. no work/life balance. expectations are to work as much as possible to get the job done. no exceptions. ..
fun work environment
work/life balance, pay
fun place t work
Visual and sales support associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, május 11.
good place to work if you enjoy staying on your feet and staying busy, great employee discounts and sales, very diverse, fun, good training , good management,
Pro érvek
day goes by fast, employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
best company I ever worked for
Visual Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, április 8.
Such a good place to work. My co workers were like family. Endless opportunities for advancement. Very good management. Learned many customer service skills.
JCPenney
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2017, október 29.
Great environment to work in. Friendly staff and great benefits. Really enjoyable place to work in. I enjoyed my time there and if I could go back, I definitely would.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like shopping at JCPenney that's why I wanted to work there
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2017, október 29.
I will continue to shop there. The discount was good but never had time to use it. I didn't like how you only had one 15 min break. Other than that everyone was nice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2017, május 9.
It is a great place to work and gain new experience for anyone starting there career. It helps you learn skills, like customer service and sales. It is also a great place to grow and expand learning experiences and skills.
Enjoyable
Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2017, május 3.
working for JCP was such a fast pace, it made the days go by quicker. You tend to me people from all over the world when you work in retail. Management was always there to help us with any situation, from scheduling to difficult returns.
Good seasonal job
Sales Associate, Fall (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2017, január 22.
Its a good job for young people to get some money for college and the co-workers are nice and support you with the sales. Managers in each department support each other and give feedback to employees and help you gain commission when available.
Flexible schedule
Part-Time/seasonal/low wages
1,0
Just like working at Walmart
Stocking Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2016, szeptember 23.
Flexible schedule. For the company, not for you. Working thanksgiving also. One of the big 12 companies. Avoid them like the plague. Does not work with families or employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to Be
Summer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2016, szeptember 21.
As a teenager, working here was not a hard thing to do. It was a very social environment, where one would also interact with customers who were friendly and approachable.
Great First Job!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2016, augusztus 22.
JCPenney is a great way to start gaining some experience in customer service. JCPeeney is student friendly and is willing to work with your schedule and produce flexible hours. This is great if you are attending high school or college. The work environment was very friendly, I had great co-workers that I was able to create and build friendships with, over the course of my time here at JCPenney. Most of my managers were very friendly and understanding, with the exception of a few passive aggressive managers that would almost harass you about getting icaps (Credit cards). The problem with the credit cards where that most people either already had one or just did not want one. I hope JCPenney learns to understand that pestering the customer and basically begging them to sign up is not a good look. I was definitely not the "pushy" associate that INSISTED you sign up for a card. If a customer said no, than that was the end of it. Another thing about JCPeney is the work load you are expected to do, with the low pay (minimum wage) because JCPenney is so big, keeping the store up and presentable can often be a struggle. Many nights the managers would become stressed when we closed with a messy store. Expect to stay a couple minutes after your original time you are expected to leave. JCPenney is a good first Job, but as far as a career, definitely not. I would use JCPenney as a stepping stone to the real goal you would like to proceed into.
Good first Job, Friendly environment, meet great co workers
Kontra érvek
Heavy work load, little salary, stressful at times, never leave on time (closing shift.)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a fun environment. You can be yourself.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2016, július 13.
the Co-workers were very nice and made me feel great about working at JCPenney. I like the pace there because there is always something to do. I learned how to always stay busy and get things done on time. The hardest part of the job are complaining customers.
schedule flexibility
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun fast-pased work environment
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2015, június 28.
My employement at JCPenney, like other jobs of its kind, focused on serving the customer. My regular work day would include organizing merchandise around the store, helping people find what they are looking for, and ringing them up on the register.

I have worked in two departnments: Shoes and Mens' Clothing. While both of those required very similar responsibilities, the latter has offered me more ways to exercise my potential than the former, something that not only made time go by more quickly, but also allowed me to gain more retail experience.
30 minute lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
Nothing to do when there are no customers in your department.
Not fun
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2015, június 12.
Managers are rude
Human Resources won't help
co-workers are friendly, but the managers are not
The hours are all over the place, there is no set schedule
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Customer Service
Optical Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2015, május 24.
You will be helping patients of the doctors. Hopefully you have patience. The company that owns JCP Optical is interesting, to say the least. However, the people with whom I worked were amazing and I loved them like they were my family.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van