JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Aurora, CO

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great had plenty of time
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2020, január 19.
Everything was perfect just felt a little too much of I worked there for too long with no raises , the management was great but they expected so much of me which I wouldn’t mind if I was paid a little more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the company and its mission
Assistant to Regional Vice President (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2019, július 10.
Miss working here. Had the best of the best boss', pay was above and beyond, benefits covered my major surgery and hated to leave...but had to move to care for ailing parent. Had full support of boss, HR and co-workers when that time came. Thank you, JC!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to grow up in role
District Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2019, március 17.
Prior to several years of restructuring, JC Penney served as an unparalleled place to develop and grow; truly cutting edge. The restructuring and organizational changes significantly impacted this key component of organizational growth and it was felt at each level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salon atmosphere is welcoming and enjoyable
MASTER STYLIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2019, március 2.
I have worked as a stylist at JCPenny for five years. In that time there have been 5 different store General Managers and 2 Salon Managers. The Salon has had a HUGE turnover with between 20-30 stylists coming and going. I has hired on as a part time stylist right out of school and worked my way up to a Master Stylist. JCPenny has a fantastic continuing education program for hairstylists. Also, as a master stylist I can set my service prices and my own hours. While some managers are swallowed up by the corporate garbage there are plenty managers who understand reality and respect your need for a work/life balance. As an associate you can get up to a 25% discount on store merchandise.
Pro érvek
associate discount, flexible hours in the salon
corporate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Cashier Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  JC Penney Aurora CO2018, december 3.
Great place to work, management appreciated employees efforts. Busy and fast paced, management encouraged and role modeled excellent customer service and offered flexible hours
offered cash incentives for Credit Card enrollment
1,0
Worst job I've ever had
Seasonal Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, október 29.
I worked at the JC Penny in the Aurora Mall in Colorado. I worked as a seasonal sales associate.
Here are a few words to describe my experience:
Terrible Managment -
Too many hours had me working overnight at 17 years old.
Terrible Pay- do not expect a raise or advancement
The managers never talked to me, smiled, asked how I was. They never clarified my training and how much I had received. They criticized my uniform despite never telling me what to wear, I had to learn from other employees. The general manager is nice when you meet her but after that, she will never talk to you.
Never told me how to receive my pay.

Had a security guard (secret shopper) question if I was stealing because they did not give me a name badge until a week into my job.
Minimal training because the managers are lazy.
They will schedule you double shifts and leave you alone in sections of the store for hours. Very old-fashioned breaks and break room as well as register system.
I worked during Christmas so it was VERY stressful but the managers did nothing to relieve this stress. I was a very hard worker but only got told once that I was doing a good job.
You will be forced to work during Thanksgiving probably 9am to 12am (overnight)
Terrible communication between managers simply because they do not care, do not bother going to them for help it is a useless task.

I did not learn the register until about 3 or 4 weeks into my job so most of the time I was just folding clothes.

They did not tell me they were not going to hire me back until SEVERAL weeks later in an email.
  több...

Managers have favorites if you are not one of them they will ignore you.

The security officers will watch what their employees are doing more often than how many people are stealing. There were a lot of people stealing every day, but the managers did not care.

Do NOT work for this company if you are a hard worker and like being acknowledged and promoted for working hard.
Do NOT work for this company if you have never worked in retail before (this is not a good place to start)
Do NOT work for this company if you have a busy schedule outside of work they will schedule you whenever they feel like it.
Do NOT work for this company as a seasonal sales associate and plan to move into a permanent position they will not hire you.

So many more problems to share but I think these are key.
  kevesebb
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
breaks, salary, managers, training, hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
calm workplace
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, augusztus 22.
you get to experience a lot of new things a meet a lot of new people, and that's what i love about the workplace. Everyone is open to others and will there for you if or when needed.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
non
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going place to work
Assistant Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, július 10.
I work at JCP p/t. I have 2 children & it is really close to my home.
They are really flexible with my hours, if I need more or if I need
time off.
There is a large turnover of mostly teenagers working there..but other than that the employees are really nice. The manager is very approachable.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
TV in the break room and pot lucks
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, június 5.
They give you flexible hours, and you can choose where you would like to work. (appliances, womens, mens, juniors, kids, furniture, home,). They're able to work with you.
Great culture
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, február 26.
I love the diversity and the overall vibe of the working atmosphere. The managers are very friendly. The hardest part is staying busy when the store is slow
Not Enough Payment even for hard work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, február 16.
The day would consist of 4 hours to 10 hours and while the people are good to work with, the amount paid was not enough to live off of, especially when one does well hocking credit cards and barely gets paid to carry a store.
Good Camraderie;
Not Enough Payment and Compensation; Makes you into a
relaxing enjoyable
Assist customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, október 8.
A typical day working at JCPenny was calming , I never have trouble going into work and starting off my day . There were always wonderful customers .
Okay place to work
Product Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, szeptember 3.
Need more opportunity for you to grow that way you can advance more. Also need to restructure some of the management at some of the stores to ensure employees are happy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable work atmosphere and great co-workers
Sales Associate/Manager Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, augusztus 5.
My day started with opening of the department that I was assigned to. Learning to multitask was very necessary in order to meet daily sales goals. Very enjoyable meeting different people on a daily basis and assisting them in sales.
Pro érvek
Learning the operation of different departments
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, június 8.
A typical work day at JCP was straight forward. I would come in start my meeting and after go down to my work area. I learned a lot from working at JCP because it's a big retail store and i got to see how retail works. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers but it showed me how to stay calm and hard situations with people. i enjoyed putting smiles on the customers faces because i felt like i really could connect with them.
20% off
Not to shabby
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, május 17.
It's a very slow place during the week but the weekends get very crazy and very busy. The management would be on top of it but, it was just a job that helped me pay for school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company!
Men's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, március 7.
I had an alright time working for JCPenney, the staff was amazing, the hours that I was working were not my favorite, the hardest part of the job was refolding the pair of jeans that you just folded, the most enjoyable part of the job was that I was working with my friends!
Good place to work, Clean
Sales associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, január 29.
I personally liked working at JcPenney the workplace was clean and fun no one really bothered you which made working there a lot less stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow-pace and fun with amazing coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2016, szeptember 26.
JcPenney's was a very slow pace but held a fare amount of work. At JcPenney's I learned that working by yourself, or with a limited staff, can be stressful. Your work never goes unnoticed. But the amount of work thrown towards you everyday is difficult to say the less. The management staff was amazing and made it excited to go into work. They were understanding to the fact that their workers do have lives outside of work and was truly and honestly understanding. My coworkers made you feel like apart of the team regardless if you been there 2 minutes or 20 years. The hardest part about working retail is around the holidays and you become short staffed. Besides that I loved everything about working at JcPenney's.
Team Appreciation and Team activities
Kontra érvek
Shorter and/or no breaks and benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Jcp
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2016, május 16.
Checked customers out at busy retail location. Interacted with a cross section of clients and achieved positive customer feedback. Was also cross-trained to handle visual merchandising and work the floor due to my ability to pick things up quickly and positive customer interaction.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van