Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Aurora, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Aurora, CO37 értékelés
37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 914 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok job. Stocking clothes on your own pace. Talk to customers, locate merchandise for them and helped other employees in the store. Working there was alright. Could have been better, to many supervisors.
Ok
Kontra érvek
Where they kept the merchandise, was very messy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenny for the commission sales associate position was wonderful I loved my experience working there I got to go to outside meetings about furniture and mattresses to get more info on the products.. they work with your schedule and pay good
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at JCPenny was a great experience I made friends that I still have and here it is a couple of years down the road I learned a lot about customer service and how to meet the needs of the as well
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love shopping at JCP & they do offer a good employee discount. The salon also has ongoing training. Otherwise, the work environment was not good for new stylist. There were a couple people who were helpful but for the most part it was not easy to get business nor get comfortable to advance with the company. Also each and every company that thinks it's ok to give the stylist 40 percent? Crazy talk...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was perfect just felt a little too much of I worked there for too long with no raises , the management was great but they expected so much of me which I wouldn’t mind if I was paid a little more
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Miss working here. Had the best of the best boss', pay was above and beyond, benefits covered my major surgery and hated to leave...but had to move to care for ailing parent. Had full support of boss, HR and co-workers when that time came. Thank you, JC!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prior to several years of restructuring, JC Penney served as an unparalleled place to develop and grow; truly cutting edge. The restructuring and organizational changes significantly impacted this key component of organizational growth and it was felt at each level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked as a stylist at JCPenny for five years. In that time there have been 5 different store General Managers and 2 Salon Managers. The Salon has had a HUGE turnover with between 20-30 stylists coming and going. I has hired on as a part time stylist right out of school and worked my way up to a Master Stylist. JCPenny has a fantastic continuing education program for hairstylists. Also, as a master stylist I can set my service prices and my own hours. While some managers are swallowed up by the corporate garbage there are plenty managers who understand reality and respect your need for a work/life balance. As an associate you can get up to a 25% discount on store merchandise.
Pro érvek
associate discount, flexible hours in the salon
corporate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, management appreciated employees efforts. Busy and fast paced, management encouraged and role modeled excellent customer service and offered flexible hours
offered cash incentives for Credit Card enrollment
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the JC Penny in the Aurora Mall in Colorado. I worked as a seasonal sales associate.
Here are a few words to describe my experience:

Terrible Managment -

Too many hours had me working overnight at 17 years old.

Terrible Pay- do not expect a raise or advancement

The managers never talked to me, smiled, asked how I was. They never clarified my training and how much I had received. They criticized my uniform despite never telling me what to wear, I had to learn from other employees. The general manager is nice when you meet her but after that, she will never talk to you.

Never told me how to receive my pay.

Had a security guard (secret shopper) question if I was stealing because they did not give me a name badge until a week into my job.

Minimal training because the managers are lazy.

They will schedule you double shifts and leave you alone in sections of the store for hours. Very old-fashioned breaks and break room as well as register system.

I worked during Christmas so it was VERY stressful but the managers did nothing to relieve this stress. I was a very hard worker but only got told once that I was doing a good job.

You will be forced to work during Thanksgiving probably 9am to 12am (overnight)

Terrible communication between managers simply because they do not care, do not bother going to them for help it is a useless task.

I did not learn the register until about 3 or 4 weeks into my job so most of the time I was just folding clothes.

They did not tell me they were not going to hire me back until SEVERAL weeks later in an email.
 - több...
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
breaks, salary, managers, training, hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
you get to experience a lot of new things a meet a lot of new people, and that's what i love about the workplace. Everyone is open to others and will there for you if or when needed.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
non
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at JCP p/t. I have 2 children & it is really close to my home.
They are really flexible with my hours, if I need more or if I need

time off.

There is a large turnover of mostly teenagers working there..but other than that the employees are really nice. The manager is very approachable.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They give you flexible hours, and you can choose where you would like to work. (appliances, womens, mens, juniors, kids, furniture, home,). They're able to work with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the diversity and the overall vibe of the working atmosphere. The managers are very friendly. The hardest part is staying busy when the store is slow
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day would consist of 4 hours to 10 hours and while the people are good to work with, the amount paid was not enough to live off of, especially when one does well hocking credit cards and barely gets paid to carry a store.
Good Camraderie;
Not Enough Payment and Compensation; Makes you into a
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at JCPenny was calming , I never have trouble going into work and starting off my day . There were always wonderful customers .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need more opportunity for you to grow that way you can advance more. Also need to restructure some of the management at some of the stores to ensure employees are happy
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day started with opening of the department that I was assigned to. Learning to multitask was very necessary in order to meet daily sales goals. Very enjoyable meeting different people on a daily basis and assisting them in sales.
Pro érvek
Learning the operation of different departments
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day at JCP was straight forward. I would come in start my meeting and after go down to my work area. I learned a lot from working at JCP because it's a big retail store and i got to see how retail works. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers but it showed me how to stay calm and hard situations with people. i enjoyed putting smiles on the customers faces because i felt like i really could connect with them.
20% off
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very slow place during the week but the weekends get very crazy and very busy. The management would be on top of it but, it was just a job that helped me pay for school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had an alright time working for JCPenney, the staff was amazing, the hours that I was working were not my favorite, the hardest part of the job was refolding the pair of jeans that you just folded, the most enjoyable part of the job was that I was working with my friends!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés