Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ashtabula, OH

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Seasonal Job
I was only there for the holiday season, but it was a steady pace, I was always doing something to keep me busy, and whenever we weren’t busy, I always made sure I had something to do!
Great company
I was a small business owner and decided to take the position of Salon Manager and I am so happy if did! Amazing company and great culture. Lots of opportunity for advancement !
Pro érvek
Great benefit package with pto time! I love the associate discount t
Love my job
I was a salon owner for 17 years. One of the best decisions I have made in my career was to come to JCP. The benefits, paid training, stress free work environment has all been amazing! I would suggest any booth renter/cosmetologist to work here. The pay is one of the highest I know of! Very easy to made a good living and hot sales goals.
Fun
JCPenny is a nice place to work. Everyone is nice and helpful. The hardest part of working there is around the holidays because it gets busy and you don't get much time to organize your station.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the people I worked with and the customers
Assisting customers with their purchases, opening charges, straightening department
I learned how to place special orders for draperies and blinds

Department managers were fair, store manager was strict

The store was small and really not as busy as I was used to in my previous retail position

The hardest part was only working part-time

Dealing with customers is always a pleasure
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Only part-time and low pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place with interaction with customers
If you enjoy keeping up on the latest fashions and working with people then this is a job for you. Expected duties of you are to keep your work area and store neat and tighty. The hardest part about your job will be when the store gets rushes.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good start in to the world of retail.
A very good start in to the world of retail, just not a lot of training available. A great start in to the world of customer relations.
benfits for part-time employes
Kontra érvek
short breaks, strickt dress code.
great place to work
Part time work and enjoyable. The job could be slow at times. The work environment was great and everyone was very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work. I learn a lot about computers and cash registers and great people skills. Management is excellent and are very professional. Co-workers are all very nice and well mannered. The hardest part of the job is when the coustmer is not satisfied even after I have done eveything I can possibly do. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to interact with other people and work with my hands.
nice discounts.
few hours.
3,0
Retail
A typical day of retail, i enjoy people so I enjoy any interaction with people. My supervisors were awesome and we all worked well as a team!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés