JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Arlington, TX

63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
Terrible Managment with awful expectations
Omni Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, november 3.
There is a huge lack of managerial skills shown in upper management. They have a skewed view on what is expected from associates at all times. Management pushs associates to get customers to sign up for the credit card in any way possible and demands compliance on the credit goals for the day. Management has used out of work issues and used the knowledge to bully and demean associates during work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney job is ok for teens
Cashier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, szeptember 21.
The job is ok for a teen or something but not as an adult because it is only $9 an hour which is not really a lot considering your shifts are around 6 hours.
Bad managers
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, szeptember 16.
Worked in the Parks Mall. Management is nasty there. All the nice managers and lods have left. You will have good hours and days off if you are a brown noser. Managers favors the lazy employees.
Customers are nasty as well. They yell, scream and call you names and managers would still side with the customers. Cause all they care about is money.
All about hair
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, szeptember 5.
Enjoyed working meeting new clients . Slow days we practice on eachother. Work the front desk. Manager was great. Had lots of walk ins. Free classes.!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not worth it. Low pay even for management and bad management communication
Merchandising Assistant Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, augusztus 22.
I worked there for over a year and I did not like my experience. Some people that were hired were definitely not qualified. Low pay even mangers made no more than $12/hr. Most management did not care and they would even include other positions in your job that would not be in the job description
Pretty Nice Job
Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, március 13.
The pay was great and I got excellent hours. The more hours you work the more breaks you get. There were a few times I was called in, but I always had the option to say no. They were as flexible as possible, its harder when its last minute of course. The pace can fluctuate at any time, so you do have to be prepared for that. Also, many customers liked to be walked to everything so there is a lot of walking and standing.
I liked the job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, december 4.
My job at JCP was very easy and sometimes fun. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Sometimes the managers would be unfair but that’s on every job you come across. Overall I would recommend this job to people.
High school job..
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington tx2018, október 23.
Does not care about employees. They hire so many people that end up leaving. Pay is very low and hardly get hours here. They give all the hours to the newbies.
Short breaks, low pay
Easy and short hours
MECHANDISE EXECUTION ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, május 1.
Being in task and putting out merchandise was a very easy job... Truck has to completed in a certain amount of time.. Also you have to be carful because yoou could hurt yourself
Fun workplace
Appliance Sales Specialist-Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, április 25.
Able to meet and interact with some amazing people and team members who are really helpful and energetic at the work they are entrusted with. Very flexible schedules
Great
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  arlington expressway2018, április 24.
Great job just not enough hours over staffed sometimes there was too many people in one department and because so many people were hired hours weren't spread properly
Horrible place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, április 12.
There are horrible managers at JC Penney's. JCP pays you low wages $7.50/hr, plus they give you NO benefits like insurance (medical, dental and vision). Yet they sometimes will work you only 10 hrs in one week and then next schedule you 25 hours for the week, so a true average you are receiving is approximately 17.5 per week yet they promise you 25-32 hours per week!
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Poor managers, low pay, no benefits, not enough hours
Good job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, március 6.
Working at JCPenny gave me a lot of hope for the world. You learn a lot from working in retail but since JCPenny was such a big store, I really learned a lot and it was great.
Messy
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, január 30.
Working there was okay but the people are lazy and they are trifling. The managers/lod's show A LOT of favoritism towards employees and there are a couple of them that are racist. Working in retail is always stressful but it is pretty much what you make of it.
discounts
management
Fast paced
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, december 4.
Its a good temporary job. It used to be a great workplace until everything changed with new management. Meaning, everything was completely changed around and as a part time employee you have no benefits.
Not enough pay
Hair Dresser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, november 17.
When I worked for J.C.Penney I was a stylist in their salon. It was a fun job, however the pay was minimum wage. Our manager at the time also allowed customers to get their money back so much that it became well known in the community and customers would do it on a regular basis to all of us.
Benefits, Fun job
Short Breaks, Minimum Wage
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for seasonal holiday employment
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, november 14.
The sales position was pretty much what one would expect from a busy holiday job. Sometimes, the job was frantic and really fast paced due to the holiday season.
Seasonal
low rate of pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Streeful place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, október 27.
My short time working at JC Penney was stressful and discouraging in every sense.
There was a poor management and the raise promised at the time of hire was never given.
There was a lot of pressure for the poor pay offered and the hours of work were inconsistent.
If there was an issue with the employees, the management didn't address for a week or two and sometimes never.
A very discouraging place to work at.
Many
cool job
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, október 8.
I helped customers find anything they needed...also did basic ring ups for customers. handled customer complaints and answered calls. did returns for customers as well
Great people.
Personal Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX and Arlington, TX2017, október 5.
I worked several places. For over 20 years I worked in Personnel, which I loved. I enjoyed most of what I did, but especially my years in Personnel dealing with people.
Getting to know people.
It was all good.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van