Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Arlington, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Arlington, TX69 értékelés
69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment was very different and booming with different personalities. There were several stylus who are always happy and very willing to share and help with anything they could. The environment was always busy more over than anything. I got to learn techniques houses so what so what products did what. Etc. I got to experience customer service first hand and was nice !
Pro érvek
Good pay, learned every day
Far drive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to meet new people. Mainly high school people and older retired people working part time. Managers lack care for personal lifes of employees. Great discount. Good raises for those who work hard. Overall a good company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPENNY was a great experience because of my coworker but the reason I left the job because I had to move. I didn’t learn much at this job because it was similar to Abercrombie and Fitch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Deben de mejorar el salario para los asociados. Deben de dar más oportunidad de crecimiento
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great very nice place to work. Great management. And coworkers everyone always willing to,help out the best way they know how highly recommend this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management would harass you everyday to sale a credit card or open up one yourself

Pros: Lenient Dress Code

Cons: Low Pay, Rude Customers, Horrendous Work Schedule, and Coworker Drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upon searching for employment this job provided safe traveling and decent environment and it is in a nearby local area the public transportation is accessible for many.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a huge lack of managerial skills shown in upper management. They have a skewed view on what is expected from associates at all times. Management pushs associates to get customers to sign up for the credit card in any way possible and demands compliance on the credit goals for the day. Management has used out of work issues and used the knowledge to bully and demean associates during work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is ok for a teen or something but not as an adult because it is only $9 an hour which is not really a lot considering your shifts are around 6 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked in the Parks Mall. Management is nasty there. All the nice managers and lods have left. You will have good hours and days off if you are a brown noser. Managers favors the lazy employees.
Customers are nasty as well. They yell, scream and call you names and managers would still side with the customers. Cause all they care about is money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working meeting new clients . Slow days we practice on eachother. Work the front desk. Manager was great. Had lots of walk ins. Free classes.!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for over a year and I did not like my experience. Some people that were hired were definitely not qualified. Low pay even mangers made no more than $12/hr. Most management did not care and they would even include other positions in your job that would not be in the job description
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was great and I got excellent hours. The more hours you work the more breaks you get. There were a few times I was called in, but I always had the option to say no. They were as flexible as possible, its harder when its last minute of course. The pace can fluctuate at any time, so you do have to be prepared for that. Also, many customers liked to be walked to everything so there is a lot of walking and standing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job at JCP was very easy and sometimes fun. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Sometimes the managers would be unfair but that’s on every job you come across. Overall I would recommend this job to people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not care about employees. They hire so many people that end up leaving. Pay is very low and hardly get hours here. They give all the hours to the newbies.
Short breaks, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being in task and putting out merchandise was a very easy job... Truck has to completed in a certain amount of time.. Also you have to be carful because yoou could hurt yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to meet and interact with some amazing people and team members who are really helpful and energetic at the work they are entrusted with. Very flexible schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job just not enough hours over staffed sometimes there was too many people in one department and because so many people were hired hours weren't spread properly
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are horrible managers at JC Penney's. JCP pays you low wages $7.50/hr, plus they give you NO benefits like insurance (medical, dental and vision). Yet they sometimes will work you only 10 hrs in one week and then next schedule you 25 hours for the week, so a true average you are receiving is approximately 17.5 per week yet they promise you 25-32 hours per week!
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Poor managers, low pay, no benefits, not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny gave me a lot of hope for the world. You learn a lot from working in retail but since JCPenny was such a big store, I really learned a lot and it was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was okay but the people are lazy and they are trifling. The managers/lod's show A LOT of favoritism towards employees and there are a couple of them that are racist. Working in retail is always stressful but it is pretty much what you make of it.
discounts