Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ardmore, OK

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Ardmore, OK6 értékelés
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only negative thing I can say about JCP, is the lack of job advancement. The JCP in Ardmore has been a home to me, the associates who are there are great people. The JCP corporate really needs to pay more attention to our store. We have had general managers in and out. We are a great store and deserve a lot of credit.
great associates
Kontra érvek
lack of flexible schedule, no job advancement
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store I worked at couldn't not keep a manager and time was not rationed between home time and work time. It made family life very difficult even for someone only working 25 hours a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aside from pay the job was fun in itself, I enjoy helping a person look and feel better about themselves. Management was good, always there if you needed anything, the pay and goals were a little unachievable probably due to location of salon
Pro érvek
meet new people, flexable hours
meeting weekly goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work with you and try to work around your schedule , the first thing you do is check and see if have any customers to assist , handle calls , money , customers
music; enviroment
pay
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical workday involves making sure the department I am in is properly in order; I assist customers with the items they are looking for; I have learned how retail works and what is involved in its operation on a daily basis; The General Manager of the store is great to work around and is very fair and impartial with the employees; I enjoy the co-works who are there to do their job; there is really nothing hard about my job; I enjoy communicating with the customers and helping them;
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Back in 2008 when I first started at JcPenney's I did not think that I would get the hang of working in a retail store and get many sales as I did. I got to meet a lot of awesome people and proud to have called them my co-workers. I enjoyed working there even if it was stressful at times but I always managed to get things done. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep the departments straightened after a busy rush hour. Even while trying to keep that straightened and waiting on customers at check out. It was even more hard when you straightened your department and people come back through and look over and having to re-straighten it again. But you know that's apart of being in retail. And I loved every minute of it, you even had co-workers that would help you straighten up even after closing and they were finished with their departments. I learned that if you want to make it retail or anywhere else that you need to have respect and willing to help others out. Its all about team work that will help you get the job done fast and without hesitation others will be willing to help you out as well.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés