JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Arcadia, CA

47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 452 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, július 17.
A typical day at work was pretty normal not too busy and not to slow. Everyday I learned a new skill that can help improve my customer service. Management was always helpful and willing to listen to any questions I had. Workplace was great Co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job probably dealing with Angry customers about prices and expired sales. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping a customer out and hearing about their experience
Seasonal work
Cashier/ Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, június 18.
I would be there for the Black Friday and it just wasn’t for me, and so un organized. The work pace is great for a retired person since everyone takes there sweet Time , lol I’m more of a fast paced worker , but here , they want you to work slow enough so that you can answer customers questions and have small conversations between folding cloths . It was t for me ., I like to do my work and be done,.
Great for part time
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, április 3.
If you are looking for flexible part time work this is good place to work. They do put a lot of emphasis on pushing for credit. So if you are not comfortable with that I would not recommend it. Not a lot of opportunity to move up.
Fun place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, április 1.
Fun workplace meet a lot of differnet people to socialize being able to assist customers with any questions or concerns hardest part is maintaing everything
SLOW PACED SOMETIMES
SHORT BREAKS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive and fun place to work
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, március 19.
Everyday was a day to learn something new about the beauty industry. The best part about working for this company is that you're able to meet new people everyday. The downside to this industry are slow days, there are no new people to interact with.
Pro érvek
No booth rent, products were supplied, and the discounts
Kontra érvek
Standing on my feet for long periods, short breaks, no health insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was impressed with being provided a catered Thanksgiving meal
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, február 12.
As a long-term retail associate, I just feel that customer service has been sacrificed and, associates are expected to do too much for far below what should be a standard of quality living.
You're expected to come to work sick and not call-out,If I close the store tonight then, I shouldn't be scheduled to open next day.
I'm okay working weekends but, not both days and, sacrificing family and friends while not even making enough money to be worth the sacrifice....which is why customer service is so bad in my opinion, because the old saying of:"You get what you pay for" applies not only to goods and services but, employees too!
And, loyalty seems to not matter much anymore either so, if I can make a little more working for a competitor then why shouldn't I go to them? Company's no longer offer a gold watch, no pension or retirement so, the company gives you nothing to reward loyalty if you stay, working hard 25-35 years of earning barely above minimum-wage and, on your last day IF you're lucky maybe your close co-worker's will take you to lunch or pot-luck in the break-room.
Is that the way it is for management or other more senior company employees, who earn more, don't work Thanksgiving or Black-Friday, Who can afford a vacation when the little-folks toiling-away to make the company can't even afford a day at Disneyland......It's not right and, I can honestly say that "I am OVER it!"
Pro érvek
Free ice cream, donuts and, pizza are not motivators for serious working adults
Kontra érvek
A 20% discount is insulting, it should be double that amount.
Grreeaatt
Catalog Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2018, július 6.
This place was the best place to work at. it was absolutely tremendous and the easiest job i will ever have. hopefully when i reapply they will hire me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Productive place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA 910072018, július 6.
Wonderful working environment full of fun coworkers, skill supervisors, and magnificient management. Plenty of opportunity for advancement, encouragement to develop social, structural, and professional retail skills. Fun and Productive place to work.
A typical day
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2018, február 3.
A good fast pace enviroment. They work with your scedule, friendly. Definitly a good first job. Nonetheless an awesome place, to learn and grow, within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to work for
Sales person (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, december 29.
they gave me a goal that I needed to make every day, opening credits ( didn't have a problem with getting credits.
the people and manger are great to work with
1,0
Horrible
Seasonal Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, december 11.
I worked my first retail job here for the winter. Was the worst job for me, the manager was never around. I had no training, the portal was never updated with hours so I got scheduled for days I was not aware of so I wasn't able to make them. Coworkers were not helpful, watched others fail.
discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no culture, bad environment, coworkers, management, hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
exciting arena for learning corporation, friendly and fast-paced
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, szeptember 21.
A typical day at work started early before store opening. Setup was informative and set the pace for a busy day. Night shift was difficult but acceptable. It was unfortunate I had to leave but I had mortality in the family they needed me.
Pro érvek
good shift hours and a few meal events plus discounts on clothes. Bonuses
not too many cons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job for inexperienced people seeking employment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, szeptember 14.
Typically consisted of keeping tables clean and clothes folded, helping customers find items they were looking for and helping the customer leave happy and satisfied with their purchase. Learned a lot about customer service and retail, management was mostly nice and productive. Hardest part of job was pressure to sell credit cards when most people do not want to apply, most enjoyable part of job was working with coworkers and helping customers.
Pro érvek
Discounts, flexible hours, work with schedule
Healthcare, hours fluctuate
Productive and Fun workplace
Retail Sales/Merchandise Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, szeptember 12.
J.C. Penney's was my first job. For being my first job I really enjoyed the work environment as well as caring employees and excellent customers. There was always room for advancement as well as growth.
Great Management and fun employees
No cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good discounts on good clothing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, augusztus 30.
being a cashier is pretty relaxed but you are also required to assist in inventory and customer service.
one good plus are the discounts you receive for being an employee as well as other stores throughout the mall, including restaurants.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Standard retail job.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, július 31.
Good training. Work was fast-paced and yet, relaxed. Workers all worked well together and cooperated in an exceptional way. Pay was standard for retail. Management was good.
not many hours
Sale Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, július 5.
I enjoyed working here i was able to learn how to do everything and was always open to take more hours but i never went over thirty hours.The health benefits were not great they do not offer great plans
free lunches, $5.00 coupons
Kontra érvek
not enough hours, not paid time off
Sales
Part Time - Cashier & Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, június 7.
Worked many areas, sales, cashier, after hour straightening clothes, dressing rooms, cashier areas, assist shoppers with finding the right size clothes.
A typical day at work.
Clerk/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, május 26.
I enjoyed working for JC. Penny's. The team I worked with were very nice women. I really enjoyed working with people. I worked at night and it was very busy but I enjoy the fast pace. My time would fly by.
Pro érvek
Employees received 25% to 50% off the items in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work environment. Store manager was exceptional.
Commissioned Sales Associate/Team Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, április 25.
JCP is a pretty good place to work overall for all ages. They're willing to work around school schedules, etc. Our store managers were exceptional. Friendly atmosphere and great team players.
Pro érvek
Store Manager brought in free food for the holidays.
Kontra érvek
Department Managers were very immature and played too many games.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van