Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Appleton, WI

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Associates
Very flexible with my availability and always works to accommodate emergency situations with family or Illness. I love this company and the people whom I’ve grown with. Pay could be better. But overall this company has my heart.
Flexible
Pay
Good Starter Job
This place is a great place to get your feet wet and get a feel of what it's like working. However, my transfer made me not feel as great about working as what I used to feel. I was left completely in the dark about most of my information and how things would go, contacting the store is nearly impossible at times (even if you try all departments), and in general, the work gets repetitive. The staff there are very nice, however, and are a good team to work with.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't even waste your time
Training is useless, doesn't relate to job and system doesnt load 80% of the time. Same with all their computers, I could carve stone tablets faster.
I learned that i could motivate myself, because I was pretty much on my own running 5 departments. The General manager was never there, never worked a full week, most weeks He was only there on Monday- don't know how he justified that- He really had no clue how store was doing- the supervisors ran the store. The manager also talked bad about every employee, I mean every employee. I think if cooperate knew what he did He would be fired instantly, He also would bash and make fun of the company during store meetings.The best thing was the associates, they work hard for little pay. The company never improves things- like they are still in the 50's, I don't see much of a future for pennys. New ceo is not very motivating and doesn't seem hopeful they will make it- poor leaders at the Top, just collecting a big salary and not doing much. Not going to miss it. Most of their profit is taken by shoplifters, sad that they don't try.
JCPenneys
A typical today was running the register in a quick paced store with customers buying merchandise or returning it. Also greeting customers, cleaning the fitting rooms, and hanging merchandise back were it was supposed to go. Learning a little running a register. Management was mean. Hardest part of the job was not enough training. Most enjoyable part of job was meeting new people everyday.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Fast pace, not enough training, rude people
Would not recommend.
Over worked, under paid (all but management makes roughly 8.25 per hour). It appears that no one form the corporate Head Quarters on down knows what they are doing and clearly unsure of the direction the organization is headed. They seem to be headed down the same path as other retailers trying to find their way without any luck.
Pro érvek
They have some great associates
culture
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was trained very well by friendly staff, fun environment
I liked the people I worked with and most of the customers that came in to shop. I was able to solve problems that came my way in whatever means necessary. (handling it myself or getting a manager).
nice environment
not very organized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not progressive, poor advancement, not customer driven
Cannot recommend the JC Penney company. Although I like most of my fellow workers, the company's focus is purely on financial gains. Workers are praised and evaluated primarily on how may credit card applications they can sign up, even for management positions. Working hard and following core standards is low on the list. We are very short-handed and accept any warm body. Standards are not followed consitently between employees. Hours are cut after holidays and those who get more credit applications get more hours even though they work less and they do not follow core standards. Pay is very low, even for managers.
Good people.
Kontra érvek
Inconsitent with standards. Emphasis is not on the customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best company to work for
A typical day includes greeting customers, running the cash register, keeping fitting rooms clean, and keeping clothing in your department organized and folded. The whole operation is a bit cliquey. You get away with anything when you are friends with management and go along with all of the gossipers employed there.
i loved this store
jcpenneys is a very nice place to shop lots of kind people.very meany people that will offer to help you find what you need to make it a quick and easy place to shop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyable and highly satisfied enviroment to work!
I had loved my work at JC Penney Salon for almost 20 years. I never felt otherwise. My position had been eliminated due to all the changes nationwide, otherwise I would be there til retirement. I work with both customers and employees in the salon, making sure customers are welcomed, scheduled properly and looking to come back and stylists were motivated and organized. I've learned to be outgoing and give excellent customer service and employee service to keep our salon running properly. Management and co-workers all worked together beautifully as a Team and communication was clear and could always talk to and ask questions. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with both customers I developed for product sales and the stylists customers whom I looked forward to speaking on phone or in person and to see when they left JC Penney, they looked forward to coming back. The hardest part of my job was when there were a few times we could not make a customer happy and believe me, there were far a few.
Pro érvek
enjoyed customers and a good team of employess
positionwas eliminated
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great training and fun place to work!
Sale's is a great place to start working in, it's fun and you really learn a lot and gain plenty of experience. Overall JCPenney was a fun place to work and the people who work there are all very nice!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés