Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Antioch, CA

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 563 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its okay, decent for a first job
I worked in the fitting rooms as my first job. There were some great people to work with, a lot of mellow and level-headed people that helped out. The only downside is that it was a requirement to work on Thanksgiving, the building felt very closed off from the world and management. The assistant managers are great, but the higher in management people were the less connected they seemed to employees. However, they also had a lot of work and tried their best to help employees and customers. The hardest part of the job was that it always changed: some days would be fast and really busy, other days would be super slow. During the holidays you would work close to full time but come February and people would get their hours cut down to two days a week. Also, a lot of people would leave the job, and a lot would get hired, so you often couldn't rely on being close to your coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management/ no free time
Management had a few good people but mostly rude and obnoxious, constantly harassing you to get iCaps, treats part time workers like full time workers, which left me with no time to have fun. If you call out sick you’re called inconvenient, I am currently trying to find a new job due to how little of a life I have working here part time.
2,0
Slow
Although I worked at JCP for the holiday season, the work environment was slow and not exciting at all. Whenever coworkers would try to work together we would always be split up.. even when the job was getting done. I don’t recommend it.
Discount
Boring
great but tuff
the people I work with are the best and they are the ones who make me think of staying there
working at jcp thought me how to be patient and deal with angry customers as wel as pleasing other great customers.
hard to grow
it was difficult to move up in this company but eventually they will look at you as a potential benefit to themselves. be sure you know what you want.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun Place to Work
Fast paced and focused team culture. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team events and how the company really strives to make the employees feel like a family and the giving back to the community.
Fast pace environment,
A typical day for me at work is waking up at 2 am to go to work, unloading a truck every Thursday and breaking down pallets all other days of the week as well as distributing the product from the truck to the sales floor.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, ability to move up.
Not good at all
None of the people I work with are nice besides like 3 of them, and the managers do nothing about them being rude or completely disgusting and disrespectful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Takes more than what it gives
The company itself offers great benefits to employees. The environment is very relaxed. The job is often times very dangerous, stressful, and complicated. There is not a lot of room for growth as the management team does not properly train anyone. It often feels as though no one has a clue what they're doing. The job takes more than what it gives.
Benefits package
Lack of leadership
2,0
I hate it
This is the worse job because they treat you like dirt. Even the managers didn't care about themselves and hey didn't care about their employees too just saying
No pros
The management and stress
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring job, but good for first timer
This is a good place to first know what a job is like. Management could be a lot better, scheduling wise, but great people to work with. They do get busy but most of the time it's relaxed and slow paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Somewhat stressful working experience depending on the season
A typical day at work was coming in greeting customers, helping them find what they needed and folding clothes. Everything was about the customers and that was great. I mostly had 6 hour shifts and folded clothes much of the time which was relaxing but when coming in the next day and seeing them destroyed once again was quite stressful.
Pro érvek
can be relaxing at times
Kontra érvek
so many employees may not know everyone
Always busy, multitasking job
Easy ringing at the register, always learned to smile 24/7 and make the customer number one. All the rules from each manager were different, so no associate ever knew if they were doing the right thing. Very diverse associates. Hardest part was remembering where everything goes. Most enjoyable was being helpful to happy customers, and making others smile by giving great customer service.
Fun atmosphere
Bad hours, bad managment
Decent job
I worked in the asset protection department which was a unique way to gain experience in the criminal justice field and make some money on the side while going to school. However the job was very dangerous, stressful, and complicated. There is also not a lot of room for growth and the management team and sales associates often times don't have a clue what they're doing.
Pro érvek
pay, big break room, nice employees
Kontra érvek
stressful, dangerous, confusing at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, answering phone calls helping customers
I worked at jcpenny durning the holidays so it was always very busy. I enjoyed working at jcpenny the months that I was there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Environment to work at!
One day when I came into work, everyone had a great attitude, despite the fact that we had not got our goal reach. JCPenney has a great teamwork effort going on.
Admin Assistant
I worked for this company as a assignment for 6 months. I was hired to complete the company directory. I kept myself pretty much busy researching and updating directory, and assisting the children with the after school program.

It was a great experience working with underprivileged children. As being bilingual in Spanish was a big plus working for this company. What I enjoy the most was how the Director run the business, she was intelligent, experience, and the ability to trust his coworkers and I enjoy working with the people as well as the challenges.

The hardest part of the job was when I was a lone with 20 children and not having enough volunteers to assist and that was very challenging. Over all it was great experience and most of all I missed the children.
First real job
A typical day at work would be hectic, and calm depending on what day of the week it was. One thing that was constant though, was that there were a lot of issues among the supervisors of various departments and it conflicted with tasks given to us employees. I felt as if management would have conflicts among one another making it hard for me to take direction, because one supervisor would tell me to do one thing, and the other would tell me to do the opposite. I learned a lot while working here, good and bad and I take that seriously because it helped me grow as a person. Working here taught me how to prioritize my time, and of course I gained exceptional work experience with customers and cash handling. I loved working with my co-workers, most days they made it pleasant coming into work because we'd all be there for one another; whether it was us venting to one another, or motivating each other. I've met a lot of wonderful people while I worked here, and I still keep in contact with them.
Pro érvek
parties, recognitions, fashion shows, discounts
management attitude, atmosphere
Good flexible retail work
This was a typical retail experience. This is the job where I learned to communicate with a diverse group of people. The hardest part of this job was working nights and weekends as well as holidays.
I enjoyed working to make the store a beautiful place to shop.
hard work pays off
A typical day at JC Penney involves a lot of physical work. whether its stocking shelves, building fixtures, or working on the loading dock. My co-workers are very helpful with everything possible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place to work for the Holidays
I can only speak of my experiences and I thought it was a pleasant place to work. The management seemed to motivate people to sell the credit plans and sometimes they would gift the employees for doing so. There were also employee meals (lunch/dinner) throughout the holiday’s hosted by the company. The schedule was automated so often an employee who worked the closing shift the night before would end up opening the store the next morning. Full-time employees were helpful and upper management would make you feel at home with the company. Overall, it was a great place to work over the holidays.
free lunchs/dinner
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés