JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ann Arbor, MI

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Bad job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, május 24.
They didn’t give me hardly any hours. They didn’t seem to care about training new people. All they cared about, was if you got any customer to sign up for a credit card.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized and like high school
SPECIALTY SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, február 17.
People are rude. Managers are miserable. Petty. Everything is about opening credit cards. Really annoying. Underpaid. Too little hours except at christmas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Diverse and friendly
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017, október 22.
A typical day at work is assisting customer with inquires about merchandise. Organizing merchandise, recovering merchandise from fitting room and working on cash register.
Friendly co-workers
Low work moral
Retail?
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017, május 20.
Although it was a more relaxed environment, there was only one person in management that made sure everything was running smoothly throughout the whole store. For anyone who's been there, you know it's a pretty big store. It was hard knowing what to do and where to go when I started because that one and only manager was always busy.
great lunch areas
lost
Never a dull day
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017, május 18.
Working here has its ups and downs like any other job. But when management does not match with the flow of the store than everything is off.The staff if personalities are normal can be cool to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work experience and costumers were great.
Customer Service and Bra Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2016, április 29.
I worked for customer service and I was also a Bra Specialist. I would check people out but, I would also help women find the perfect fit. I learned a lot about dealing with all kinds of people of all ages. The management was perfect when I first started but after a while we got newer and younger managers and it started to go downhill from there. My coworkers were awesome, I made a lot of long term friends here. Everyone was very helpful with each other and majority of us got along great. The hardest part of the job is the angry customers, especially the ones that argue. The most enjoyable part was the nice customers and interacting with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
poductive
Stylist/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2016, január 26.
Its a great way to start and build you career, the job offers lots of support and movement to higher teers in the company.it also has a high demand for walkins so it makes it easier to build youself up in the industry.
lunch
demand of clients
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty nice place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2015, december 19.
Some days are fast-paced and busy and others are slow-paced and drag, it all depends on the day and season. It's very enjoyable as long as you have co-workers and managers that you get along with. Some customers really make you love and enjoy the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Ok place to work
Senior Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2015, június 15.
Enjoyed the people I work with. Benefits and Pay not good. No annual raises and always overly encouraged to sell products.
nice atmosphere
no raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 6Jelentés
2,0
Mediocre environment
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2015, május 3.
Poorly managed, and advancement is nearly impossible. If they find a good, motivated worker, they will work that person to the point of quitting. I worked at two separate stores and found that that was the case in two totally different locations. Co-workers can be unmotivated because management does not manage effectively.
Great associate discount
Kontra érvek
Great employees are often treated the worst
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, Mi2015, április 29.
Interacting with customers and providing support to other sale associates.
Managing sales and price changes.
Keeping the store clean and organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at during the holiday season
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor2015, január 7.
Jcpennies is an interesting place to work at where you get lots of customer service experience. You learn how to handle extremely busy situations at a register as well as all sorts of customer complaints.

If you don't have a cheerful and positive attitude, then this job is not for you. A resilient mood goes a long way also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Organized goals and communication were nice to work with.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2014, december 1.
It was a wonderful job! Too bad that it was only temporary, hired help for the holiday season. I loved the diversity of customers, helping with the merchandise, learning and growing.
Pro érvek
It was easy to speak with management.
Kontra érvek
Long bus waits to come or go.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to advance and learn
Master Hairstylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2014, szeptember 23.
A great place to advance in your skills as a hairstylist. My co-workers are great and I love the fact that no one is above helping one another.
advance training
healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great for part-time summer work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2014, május 20.
They really worked with my complicated and limited schedule and still gave me 35 hours per week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Wouldn't recommend the job
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2014, április 8.
A typical day would include operating cash registers and keeping fitting rooms clean. Sometime you have to replenish the sales floor with merchandise. I learned that providing customer service is enjoyable but not always easy. Most, but not all of the management team are unfair in almost everything they do. Co-workers were always extremely easy to get along with. The hardest part of this job would be dealing with difficult customers and putting up with some of the manager's shenanigans. The best part of the job is the environment.
Fun environment
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, took away part-time benefits, unfair with raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I looked forward to going to work everyday.
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2014, március 22.
My typical day at work started with morning meetings, checking any messages on voicemail, greeting any customer that needed assistance, and preparing the optometrist for there day. I learned that communication, organization, time management, schedule making, and a great staff can make a job easy and successful. As a manager although it may be challenging at times I enjoyed being able to resolve customer issues as well as show my employees how to resolve any issue whether it be a customer issue, adjusting glasses, how to prepare the doctor for day, or using the computer. The hardest part of my job was when the customer was not satisfied. Although it may have been disappointing for the customer and I, I got to know a lot of great people. The most enjoyable part of my job was all the great people I got to work with as well as my customers. My job allowed me to sit down with people discuss and inform people about what they were investing, being satisfied with there investment, and returning for any optical needs.
Pro érvek
Health Benefits, comissions, free lunches, paid travel time
working 7 days a week, long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
A lot of busy work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor2014, március 3.
Deliver an excellent customer service experience including selling, suggesting additional related merchandise, maintaining merchandise stocks, and store appearance. developing both new and existing customer relationships..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
JCPenny
Floor Salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2013, december 27.
In the overall time I was there, I learned it is up to me the worker to ask specific questions concerning the workplace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Merchandising Specialist
Merchandising Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2013, augusztus 8.
After completing the merchandising program upon graduation from Eastern Michigan, I managend a $2.1 million department and staff of eight.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van