Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Andalusia, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 332 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
As much as I enjoyed working with the customers, Too much drama at this store. Gossip and rumors sbound. Could not deal with the climate so after almost 7 years of employment I resigned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall review on JCPENNY is that it’s very casual and a good work experience for somebody who wants to work retail/salesman. It teaches you how to interact with your customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We did a lot of customer service through the day. The managers were great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was working fast-paced, and with great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping customers with deciding outfits was my favorite experience. I also had to help wi[th folding and checking dressing rooms to make sure they are cleaned.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Associates were very nice! Every worked together to assist customers. The company as a whole was a very rewarding experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a sales job. I loved the interaction with customers on a daily basis. The staff was great and I made a lot of wonderful friends there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall responsibility of the store has completely diminished due to the fact their primary concern is about obtaining Credit Apps. If you are not getting any you want get any hours. A lot of the associates are hardworking individuals who arrive to work everyday to give they all and that hard work goes unnoticed because we are not obtaining ICAPS like others who have slacked off on other responsibilities of the store. After working an entire year with no vacation I finally accrued time to only find out that they were no longer going to be giving us paid vacation time. They also have changed the way we as associate can make purchases by making us pay cash, check, jcp card, or gift card to make purchases just to receive our full discount. This job is not for a person trying to provide for their family its only for teens and college students.
Pro érvek
Most coworkers are nice and hardworking
Kontra érvek
Took away our benefits and hours but are steadily hiring new individuals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at JCPenny's I learned how to deal with different type people also learned about different cultures.Working in the salon I working with very little supervision.The hardest part of my job was making sure that the customer tell me exactly what style he or she wanted.The most ejoyable part of the job was pleasing the customer.
Pro érvek
working with little supervision
Kontra érvek
going to work different hours.