Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Anchorage, AK

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Anchorage, AK43 értékelés
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was alright it could have been better if people where more friendly and if the management didn’t pick favorites or maybe if some people whereby so judgmental
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people, good environment, fast past job. Was fun working with customers and learned quickly with there easy to do cash registers. Good experience for anyone
Shopping discounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is where I began my trade further in customer service after Regal Cinemas. I was immensely more comfortable and much more open to speaking with customers. Helped pave the way to be a star employee at the Nordstrom Rack.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a great retail store many young employees worked there for so long and it’s just a great opportunity to see how many different customers walks in everyday to see how young adults work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing people, trustworthy, management awesome, good service, i had an amazing time working there. People are polite and friendly. Nothing hard about it but hard working people
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall good company with good benefits and culture. able to be flexible to meet needs and training. fun environment and great discount corporate office
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never received any training. Was put on opening and closing shifts without any information about their rules. An example is I never got the password to enter the store for morning shifts. Was never told procedures for dropping off the money for the day (which if you break will get you IMMEDIATELY fired/investigated). Never really had a set manager I was supposed to report to, ended up in the wrong section and just stayed there my whole time working there. Was often told to do the opposite job of my shift. Managers didn't pick up their phones. I reported multiple dangerous persons/safety concerns, and management never did anything. Security was always slow to respond, even when I got complaints of a fight with a possible deadly weapon. The fastest they ever moved was to follow you off your shift while shopping because they could fully prosecute you if you stole. Was told to walk out of the store after my shift was done if I wanted to shop in my time off and reenter as a customer, after them searching your bag.

Glad I left.
Easy hiring
Short breaks, Bad management, Lack of training & order
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Hardest Part of the job :A lot of work for little pay.
Favoritism is really big here.Always changing, moving the displays.

Store management always slipping out of the store to get their Starbucks. lower workers will get yelled at for food / drinks on the sales floor.

Pressure from the Management on assigned tasks that stresses works and conflict. 1 store manger was throwing clothing racks around. The store is an overload on sensory with all the merchandise. Running around the store.

The Best part of the job: Discount, clearance if you like to shop. great clothing, but anyone can get clothes from anywhere. there are friendly people still was not able to stay close to anyone here. :(………

Staying active on the job.

If you are thinking about working here, best of luck, try it out and c how it goes.
Pro érvek
Free food on special ocassions
Kontra érvek
Rude coworkers that get mad. Rushing to get things done. Small raises once a year
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work if you like flexible schedules or hands on training. The location that I was working out I had very apprehensive people working there and among other things there is a problem with management other than that it was a nice place to work. On floor staff employees were very welcoming and nice.
Good food court
30 mins to eat
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to work but i wouldnt recommend it as a long time job. only a short amont of time. cause after a while there not whilling to work with you on ur schudel and just start to not care about others not doing there job and blame others for there mistakes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job until they eliminated my title from the company even though they desperately needed it. I loved the morning hours though, and they did promote within the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is not hard, basic day is taking of customers and making sure that we respect their time. Making sure that all of our customers are happy when they leave the store.
meeting new people
Kontra érvek
No balance work and personal life
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is helping people look for frames. I have learned about insurance for glasses, how to make advertisements, and customer service. The management is fair. The hardest part of the job is trying to fix someone’s glasses that broken. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that the customer is happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay place to work, very fast paced, very team oriented, big work place, nice customers, great head manager, nice coworkers, great discounts, good family place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since this was my very first job, i really enjoyed working with clothes and interacting with people. Overall I learned a lot about the way I work and got to break out of shell. I was a fats leaner and loved the job.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consists of working at a cash register, helping men pick out suits, sorting and making cloths racks neat, and cleaning. I learned skills to work in retail and with customers. The management is great, they are very helpful when I have questions about something on the job. The hardest part on the job is dealing with customers who start yelling at you. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers happy when you help find them the right cloths.
Pro érvek
There is a discount on clothes
Kontra érvek
Lots of people stealing merchandise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opening of tills, maintaining department, customer service. Very friendly and opening environment. Customers made the job both enjoyable and the hardest part of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful and takes up the majority of your time. The hours of operations changes depending on the time of the year. So during the holiday season expect to not get any time to spend with your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenneys is a great company to work for! I was there 20 years and with hard work you can easily advance
I was fortunate to qualify for benefits paid time off, health, dental, 401 K
Great discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
They only cared about credit card applications being turned in or the score on the recipt from customers calling in and scoring the store. They had favorites and treated everyone like numbers instead of people
nice downtown location
Kontra érvek
long hours with out any days off
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a great fun fast paced to work at. I would open the jrs dept. clean and maintain the area. assist the customers with their needs. cash them out.
great discounts
Kontra érvek
very little help when needed
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés