JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Anchorage, AK

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
Jcpenney
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2019, december 9.
Amazing people, trustworthy, management awesome, good service, i had an amazing time working there. People are polite and friendly. Nothing hard about it but hard working people
Good company
Assistant Manager Human Resources (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2019, október 22.
overall good company with good benefits and culture. able to be flexible to meet needs and training. fun environment and great discount corporate office
Never received any training
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2019, július 26.
Never received any training. Was put on opening and closing shifts without any information about their rules. An example is I never got the password to enter the store for morning shifts. Was never told procedures for dropping off the money for the day (which if you break will get you IMMEDIATELY fired/investigated). Never really had a set manager I was supposed to report to, ended up in the wrong section and just stayed there my whole time working there. Was often told to do the opposite job of my shift. Managers didn't pick up their phones. I reported multiple dangerous persons/safety concerns, and management never did anything. Security was always slow to respond, even when I got complaints of a fight with a possible deadly weapon. The fastest they ever moved was to follow you off your shift while shopping because they could fully prosecute you if you stole. Was told to walk out of the store after my shift was done if I wanted to shop in my time off and reenter as a customer, after them searching your bag.

Glad I left.
Easy hiring
Short breaks, Bad management, Lack of training & order
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Retail Boot Camp
Merchandise Exectution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2019, június 29.
The Hardest Part of the job :A lot of work for little pay.
Favoritism is really big here.Always changing, moving the displays.
Store management always slipping out of the store to get their Starbucks. lower workers will get yelled at for food / drinks on the sales floor.
Pressure from the Management on assigned tasks that stresses works and conflict. 1 store manger was throwing clothing racks around. The store is an overload on sensory with all the merchandise. Running around the store.

The Best part of the job: Discount, clearance if you like to shop. great clothing, but anyone can get clothes from anywhere. there are friendly people still was not able to stay close to anyone here. :(………
Staying active on the job.

If you are thinking about working here, best of luck, try it out and c how it goes.
Pro érvek
Free food on special ocassions
Kontra érvek
Rude coworkers that get mad. Rushing to get things done. Small raises once a year
Munkahelyi kultúra
good work place friendly associates
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2019, február 8.
nice place to work but i wouldnt recommend it as a long time job. only a short amont of time. cause after a while there not whilling to work with you on ur schudel and just start to not care about others not doing there job and blame others for there mistakes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good retail job
Lead of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, ak2018, december 19.
I loved this job until they eliminated my title from the company even though they desperately needed it. I loved the morning hours though, and they did promote within the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Ok place to work
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, augusztus 6.
The job is not hard, basic day is taking of customers and making sure that we respect their time. Making sure that all of our customers are happy when they leave the store.
meeting new people
Kontra érvek
No balance work and personal life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good small work environment surrounded by glasses
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, július 4.
A typical day at work is helping people look for frames. I have learned about insurance for glasses, how to make advertisements, and customer service. The management is fair. The hardest part of the job is trying to fix someone’s glasses that broken. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that the customer is happy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Okay work place
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, március 28.
okay place to work, very fast paced, very team oriented, big work place, nice customers, great head manager, nice coworkers, great discounts, good family place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
jcp
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, március 27.
Since this was my very first job, i really enjoyed working with clothes and interacting with people. Overall I learned a lot about the way I work and got to break out of shell. I was a fats leaner and loved the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All right job for someone who likes retail
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, január 31.
A typical day at work consists of working at a cash register, helping men pick out suits, sorting and making cloths racks neat, and cleaning. I learned skills to work in retail and with customers. The management is great, they are very helpful when I have questions about something on the job. The hardest part on the job is dealing with customers who start yelling at you. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers happy when you help find them the right cloths.
Pro érvek
There is a discount on clothes
Kontra érvek
Lots of people stealing merchandise
Fast pace and Friendly
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, december 29.
Opening of tills, maintaining department, customer service. Very friendly and opening environment. Customers made the job both enjoyable and the hardest part of the job.
its alright
Asset Protection Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, december 6.
very stressful and takes up the majority of your time. The hours of operations changes depending on the time of the year. So during the holiday season expect to not get any time to spend with your family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Loved my coworkers
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, szeptember 1.
JcPenneys is a great company to work for! I was there 20 years and with hard work you can easily advance
I was fortunate to qualify for benefits paid time off, health, dental, 401 K
Great discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
credit card apps a must
Talent Resource Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, augusztus 11.
They only cared about credit card applications being turned in or the score on the recipt from customers calling in and scoring the store. They had favorites and treated everyone like numbers instead of people
nice downtown location
Kontra érvek
long hours with out any days off
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive place to work.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, augusztus 5.
JCP was a great fun fast paced to work at. I would open the jrs dept. clean and maintain the area. assist the customers with their needs. cash them out.
great discounts
Kontra érvek
very little help when needed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, április 5.
I enjoyed the floating schedule I was assigned. I even worked in watch repair when it was still there. I loved the versatility and working different departments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Average
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, január 31.
It was very easy for me to get along with my co-workers, however, management was poor. The managers at the time hardly followed protocol and showed favoritism.
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun to work and i learned a lot
Assistant Supervisor - M.A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2016, augusztus 23.
i work 5 days a week i learned deal with new people the management is understandable all my co workers are friendly the hardest part of my job is too much loading of shipment but its not always so i can handle all my responsibilities the most enjoyable part is they always recognize your everyday achievement for icaps and survey.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
great team
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2016, április 7.
they really work as a great team. everyone has a job to do and get it done. lots of communication and laughs with great separate area's for everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van