Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Amarillo, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Amarillo, TX32 értékelés
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
Relaxed environment
This job was different from working in food. More relaxed calm environment for me. You work hard but it's not chaotic for your mind. Theres also a variety of departments to work in.
good company
I like jcpenny. It’s a good company. Good employees, like family and team work.I was like to continue this work in Glendale, CA, but they didn’t gave me more hours, Just 10hours per week. So it’s a very few.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No benefits, no days off
Good job! Loved the people I worked with. Early morning job, was ok but I needed time with my kiddos. Also I was part time and didn’t have the benefits I needed.
1,0
This job is terrible.
Do not work at JC Penney's, that is as simple as I can put it. The management sucks and no one wants to work here as the company will be belly up in under a year. Employees are either stretched too thin or there are too many and you get left with 10 hours a week. The entire management team at at least at my specific store needs to be replaced. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking with customers and you don't get to do that often other than helping them find what it is they're looking for. The only culture that is at JC Penney's is a sexist one, the entire company brand revolves around helping "her", this is constantly brought up all throughout training as the only thing that matters are the female customers. The stores are dying and rightfully so, I don't know what kind of company JC Penney used to be but in 2019 it is not a good place to work or shop, so stay as far away from it as you can.
Busy and fun
This was my very first job and I loved it. I liked that I got to work in different departments. My boss worked with my school schedule. The staff were all nice and helpful.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad mangers, bad wage, bag hours, and no room to grow.
I did not get enough hours They picked favorites over employees, they paid terribly, they were really rude to me alot of the time.
bad managers most of the time
break
Uncomfortable
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They actual hid the salon
No foot traffic. Only scheduled 4 hours a day. The other stylists were nice and very helpful. I didn't like that We that we had to supply everything. That got expensive.
Pro érvek
We got the store discount
No hours
Fun Place to work
working at JCPenney wasn't too bad. it was kind of fun with lots of stuff to do. It kind of reminded me of going back to high school because of how the employees acted. It was very repetitive but also had days that were different.
fun
repetative
Munkahelyi kultúra
can be cut throat stressfull they expect you to do all
Would say bewear of hours being cut working thanksgiving mamangers taking their time to get change for your till also having to stay over the scheduled time that you are to be off
Pro érvek
health care paid time off
working thanksgiving
enjoyed working there
Good place to work, got along with co-workers well. Liked the company. I was a cashier and liked talking to the customers. Good company. Most everyone worked hard as I did.
would work there again
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a positive work environment.
The work was fine and not difficult. I enjoyed what I did and did not have any trouble with doing the actual job.
However, the managers were not organized and communication was bad. I was regularly scheduled to work during the school day while still in high school.

Overall, the environment was not positive and difficult to work in.
easy work, fair break
disorganized management, varied pay
It's a stressful job
It's hard it's very fast past depending on what department and your skills depends on how u do it's like a video game where all the levels set on hard lol you and about 10 of your other associates plus 4 managers all have to recover (pick up) the entire story too to bottom till it's done sometimes we'd start at like 9 or 10 and wouldn't end 12
Munkahelyi kultúra
very compettive poor management discriminates due to age
very competitive poor management plays favortisms towards certain employees they go by point systems for absents if not liked by management it is used against you to get rid of you
no pros
to many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and low compensation for amount of work
I worked here as my first job when I turned 16, and it was ok, but I feel the compensation should have been higher for the amount of work they required. I also feel the management was quite absent in things they should have taken care of. Based on my experience I would not recommend working here, but things may have changed, and my experience probably doesn't reflect the way all other JCPenny stores operate.
nice employees
Kontra érvek
low pay, long hours, bad management
Established Company
As are many retail companies, JCPenney is competing with online retailers. However, they have plans to keep striving for excellence by taking care of the customers needs.
Can be a fun place
I hired on as Christmas help and they kept me on the schedule for 10 years. There were so really good times and I met some great people at work. This was always a part time position for me but I am a full time JC Penney fan.
retail store
-a typical day at the retail store
-fair and unfair new management

-cutting hours for employees.

-polite and rude costumers

-short on staff members
discounts
excuses and cutting hours
Fun work places
Always a good day at work I loved my employees. I loved my job at Jcpenney even though i had a short time working there, because it was a temporary job.
it's retail
it was an okay job. the pay wasn't great. The customers are not always nice. most of the time their rude. the breaks are not long. It's a lot of standing on your feet. its a good first time job. good employee discount.
Pro érvek
Nice management team, great employee discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no health care
Steady Fast
During my employment, I was constantly on my feet as well as being productive. Throughout the day on a normal day, I will always be doing something or taking care of a customer. I did love to be employed here.
Supportive and Satisfactory
2016
A supportive work environment with great store leadership on the Operations side. Fast paced, low customer interaction, and a very self reliant, motivated position. If you're motivated and care you're able to move up fairly quickly on the store level. I was able to promote to leadership within six months.

Compensation is fair for leadership, and opportunities for raises are reviewed yearly which I think is nice but pay cap in relation to years of service is poor. I'll hit my ceiling in another two years or so. Sales associates and non leadership I think need to be compensated better to attract more dependable and motivated associates.

As a pricing associate/supervisor I enjoy a fairly steady schedule with the exception of high volume times such as holidays, etc. The hardest part is the high amount of events and it can get hectic but all in all what I'm expected to do and accomplish is communicated clearly and fairly. Time off is fairly given with advanced notice.

Great, friendly culture and store environment.

Unfortunately JCP needs to get back to being more generous with competitive benefits and pay. Even at my current position I'm unable to take advantage of any sort of benefits, PTO, etc.

JCP is a rising star and a sure bet for long term growth and success after the last shortcomings with the previous CEO in years 2011-2013. Current CEO is great.
Pro érvek
Great work environment, advancement, leadership
Benefits, pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés