JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Altamonte Springs, FL

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 445 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
only thing good was discounts
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2019, február 20.
that's really all that was good about the job, you didn't really get anything else. The store that I worked at in didn't really was mostly Hispanics and while i don't think they were racist it seemed those were the only people top be promoted to do anything else.
hella discounts!!!
no room for growth
Overworked all the time
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2019, február 5.
A lot of my coworkers were always very tired after a shift. They expect us to do 4 things at once and sell at least 3 credit cards a day. If you didn't sell enough, they would let you go. The demographic for the store is crabby middle aged men and angry old women.
Great staff
Mean Customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
1,0
Terrible
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018, november 8.
the Altamonte location is great, I started out there and transferred to the Daytona beach location. I was there for a week before I walked out. Management talks to you like your their slave, I was told that because I chose my schooling over a shift (that I had requested off two weeks in advance) that I was an awful employee who didn't have her priorities straight. When I came in next that manager looked me dead in the face and belittled me infant of customers.
Faithful Customer Flow
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018, április 1.
JC Penney has a way of drawing in and retaining it's customer base and satisfaction...they have a very good handle on what keeps the customer satisfied and coming back.
Good Quality Control Over All
Poor in Store Management, Lack of Incentives, Low Pay Grade
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
a typical day at work
altamonte, florida - sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018, február 8.
Constantly on us about getting credit applications. Putting away clothes and providing a smile and helpful attitude for my customers whom have returned to me.
employee discounts
Kontra érvek
not enough hours because i dont get alot of credit applications
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great stepping stone in career
Human Resources Manager (Business Partner) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2017, október 22.
JCPenney was a decent place to work, but the company does not have longevity. If you are looking for a place to build a career, this would not be my choice, but there is a lot to be learned here.
Decent place to work
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2017, október 5.
I enjoyed the hours (I worked starting at 5am.) The management was professional and knew how to do their job. Everything was organized and helpful. Good place to work.
5,0
good part time job
Sales Associate- mens dept (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2017, július 31.
good part time job. they pay well and give adequate breaks. pretty good hours for part time. holiday time is busy but the store was pretty organized and ready to deal with it.
5,0
Great work place
Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2017, március 16.
Productive and fun work place, great managers, and staff. Amazing customers. I have learned to put the action of team work to the ultimate test. Most amazing team.
Productive and fast-paced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2016, július 27.
A typical day at work was usually busy. I learned how to make sales. The management was laid back. My co-workers were nice and friendly people. The hardest part of my job was dealing with angry customers who were disrespectful. The most enjoyable part of my job was being about to sit with customers and show them the different pictures they took.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company trying to keep it's head above water.
Loss Prevention Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2015, december 16.
Been there for three years and witnessed three different CEO's. No stability and very tough to advance. Changes seem to made weekly.
Decent pay
hours, stability, benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace. Great co-workers.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs2015, június 25.
A typical day at work, since I worked during the winter season, was very busy. We worked especially hard around the week of Christmas and Black Friday. My customers were very welcoming and treated me like part of the family. The hardest part of working in JCPenney would probably have been dealing with customers that were unhappy about an item they got, that wasn't what they thought it was, or other such difficulties such as that. My job was to make sure the customer always left satisfied and I did just that, if not more.
Pro érvek
20% associate discount and employee lunches.
Kontra érvek
Recovering if you worked the closing shifts.
Fun People to work with
Replenishment Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2015, január 28.
Rec'd truck and processed new product daily. Motivated team to work harder and faster
Munkahelyi kultúra
very clean and neat place.
Nail Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  altamonte Springs, Fl2014, október 28.
Very clean, professional neat place. Very organized and well maintenance
3,0
Mean managers
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  altamonte springs2014, március 18.
Would check out customers, occasionally help someone out with something. I'd honestly hide most the day. Managers were mean and selfish. Co-workers were old and rude. Hardest thing about this job was getting people to sign up for credit cards. Nothing was really enjoyable.
Pro érvek
no sales goal or commission, its in a mall, easy to hide and do nothing
Kontra érvek
call in for extra shifts were always last minute, awful training, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 38Nem 9Jelentés
N/A
Merchandising Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2012, május 9.
This was good company to work for, but it did not pay the bills in the end.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van