Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Altamonte Springs, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Altamonte Springs, FL18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 794 értékelés megtekintése
Daily goals
This job is based off opening up credit cards. The more you open the more hours you get! This job is very easy and you could learn the system in a day or two.Stay on task and get those cards and you’ll be a good fit for the company!
Nice place
Nice people flexible hours. Rotate departments so you become familiar with the store. On you feet for 3 to 4 hrs. Can be tiring for older individuals
Flexible hr employee discounts
Noit full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
only thing good was discounts
that's really all that was good about the job, you didn't really get anything else. The store that I worked at in didn't really was mostly Hispanics and while i don't think they were racist it seemed those were the only people top be promoted to do anything else.
hella discounts!!!
no room for growth
Overworked all the time
A lot of my coworkers were always very tired after a shift. They expect us to do 4 things at once and sell at least 3 credit cards a day. If you didn't sell enough, they would let you go. The demographic for the store is crabby middle aged men and angry old women.
Great staff
Mean Customers
1,0
Terrible
the Altamonte location is great, I started out there and transferred to the Daytona beach location. I was there for a week before I walked out. Management talks to you like your their slave, I was told that because I chose my schooling over a shift (that I had requested off two weeks in advance) that I was an awful employee who didn't have her priorities straight. When I came in next that manager looked me dead in the face and belittled me infant of customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Faithful Customer Flow
JC Penney has a way of drawing in and retaining it's customer base and satisfaction...they have a very good handle on what keeps the customer satisfied and coming back.
Good Quality Control Over All
Poor in Store Management, Lack of Incentives, Low Pay Grade
3,0
a typical day at work
Constantly on us about getting credit applications. Putting away clothes and providing a smile and helpful attitude for my customers whom have returned to me.
employee discounts
Kontra érvek
not enough hours because i dont get alot of credit applications
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great stepping stone in career
JCPenney was a decent place to work, but the company does not have longevity. If you are looking for a place to build a career, this would not be my choice, but there is a lot to be learned here.
Decent place to work
I enjoyed the hours (I worked starting at 5am.) The management was professional and knew how to do their job. Everything was organized and helpful. Good place to work.
5,0
good part time job
good part time job. they pay well and give adequate breaks. pretty good hours for part time. holiday time is busy but the store was pretty organized and ready to deal with it.
5,0
Great work place
Productive and fun work place, great managers, and staff. Amazing customers. I have learned to put the action of team work to the ultimate test. Most amazing team.
Productive and fast-paced
A typical day at work was usually busy. I learned how to make sales. The management was laid back. My co-workers were nice and friendly people. The hardest part of my job was dealing with angry customers who were disrespectful. The most enjoyable part of my job was being about to sit with customers and show them the different pictures they took.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company trying to keep it's head above water.
Been there for three years and witnessed three different CEO's. No stability and very tough to advance. Changes seem to made weekly.
Decent pay
hours, stability, benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace. Great co-workers.
A typical day at work, since I worked during the winter season, was very busy. We worked especially hard around the week of Christmas and Black Friday. My customers were very welcoming and treated me like part of the family. The hardest part of working in JCPenney would probably have been dealing with customers that were unhappy about an item they got, that wasn't what they thought it was, or other such difficulties such as that. My job was to make sure the customer always left satisfied and I did just that, if not more.
Pro érvek
20% associate discount and employee lunches.
Kontra érvek
Recovering if you worked the closing shifts.
Fun People to work with
Rec'd truck and processed new product daily. Motivated team to work harder and faster
Munkahelyi kultúra
very clean and neat place.
Very clean, professional neat place. Very organized and well maintenance
3,0
Mean managers
Would check out customers, occasionally help someone out with something. I'd honestly hide most the day. Managers were mean and selfish. Co-workers were old and rude. Hardest thing about this job was getting people to sign up for credit cards. Nothing was really enjoyable.
Pro érvek
no sales goal or commission, its in a mall, easy to hide and do nothing
Kontra érvek
call in for extra shifts were always last minute, awful training, poor management
N/A
This was good company to work for, but it did not pay the bills in the end.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés