JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Alpharetta, GA

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
Fun working place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2019, július 10.
Great organization, excellent Retail Giant, excellent management and associates. Fast paced, helpful Associates who will always mentor a new associate to be the best they can be , great team players. Excellent Employee benefits and discounts. Flexible work place. A typical day at work was always positive attitude, meetings, its going to be a great day and it always is.
Pro érvek
Customer satisfaction, excellent lunch or dinner for employees during the holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, január 18.
fine learning experience. i had many responsibilities and got to learn with different people in different levels of management experiences to gain experience
lunch
hourly compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
1,0
photography
Assigned as lead photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2017, november 3.
its a very bad place to work they don't care if you are good or bad i make a lot of money for them they're not even say thank you or good job not even a penny more for your job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for and was very flexible.
Sales Associate/Departmental Oversight (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2017, július 4.
I started out part time working in clothing sales at at that time it was hourly wages and commission. Also with 20% discount on purchases.They allowed me to take the summer off when school was out and start back in the fall. Management worked around my kids school hours and I was available to work every weekend. When I needed to work more hours they gave me more hours. They promoted me to work with makeup, fragrances and bath products. They had my loyalty because of their flexibility with my schedule, and in turn I was flexible with what ever they needed me to do.
Pro érvek
They were able to work around my kids school schedule.
Kontra érvek
For me their was no cons
4,0
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  2000 N. Point Cir. Alpharetta, Ga.300222017, június 13.
Hrs. were ok.the hrs. Varied from week to week. pay wasn"t that great but the atmosphere was veey pleasant. Worked as a group and independantly a lot. Was given different learning opportunities . A variety of incentives for extra pay.
Understanding Management.
Needed more hrs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for...
Visual Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2015, január 25.
I have been working for this company for nine years and still enjoy working here and doing what I do. This company offers great benefits and it is a great environment to work in.

Great company to work for if you're seeking employment with JCPenney.
Provide flexibility
Limited room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Fun company
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2015, január 15.
Management is very relaxed and will help with any questions.
Flexible Schedule
Over flow of clothes
Great Associates
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2014, március 4.
The most enjoyable part of my job is providing great customer service and seeing repeat and new customer enter the store.
great work life balance
mostly part time associates
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
N/A
Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2013, május 28.
"More than a century ago, James Cash Penney founded his company on the principle of the Golden Rule: treat others the way you’d like to be treated – Fair and Square. His legacy continues to this day, as J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) boldly transforms the retail experience across 1,100 stores and jcp.com to become America’s favorite store. Focused on making the customer experience better every day, jcpenney is dreaming up new ways to make customers love shopping again. On every visit, customers will discover great prices every day in a unique Shops environment that features exceptionally curated merchandise, a dynamic presentation and unmatched customer service."

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Coporate Structured enviornment
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2012, június 28.
On a good day it can be very busy. I learned how to read new reports. I learned a lot of product knowledge also. My co-worker at that time were not team players.The hardest part of the job is learning all the procedures and making sure people dont take clients off your books. The most enjoyable part is the time goes by fast if you stay busy.
Pro érvek
it in the mall so its easy to promote your services
Kontra érvek
sometimes management can make things confusing
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very part time position. I was always busy.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2012, június 21.
Co-workers were fun to work with. I like to be with customers and talk to them.
Pro érvek
close to home and part-time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
4,0
Great Part Time Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2012, május 16.
I was employed as a Part time associate at the North Point Pkwy JCPenney location, and I did enjoy providing great customer service and assisting the customers with questions, concerns, and providing discounts to customers with the coupons advertised or mailers, saving the JCPenney Customers money. The typical evening at work would consist of customer service, cashier sales, recovery, monotering the fitting rooms, and helping out various departments where ever needed.

A co-worker was very dishonest and reported information to Management that was not true. I felt that because the co-worker had been employed with JCP Part Time for a very long time, her statement was believed by management. However, I was forced out by not given enough part time hours, and was recommended to take a leave of absence, which I did, and then I was eventually terminated.

Overall my working experience with JCP was very good.

The hardest part of the job was trying to switch days off when needed with other associates.

The most enjoyable part of the job was providing outstanding customer service to everyone who walked in the store.
Pro érvek
associate - employee extra discount days
Kontra érvek
breaks too short, short staffed in active departments on weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van