Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Alma, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Alma, MI9 értékelés
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate expects magic to happen
I often feel like I can't do enough for the ghost of James Cash Penney and that he rolls over in his grave from the continual disappointment. There's really nothing I can't do, but I have to prove it to management that only got where they are by shutting down people that reach up like me. I like working with my co-workers fairly often but any little thing can get blown out of proportion and turn into a drama item. They pick things to be mad about because they can't keep up with the demands of the people above them, who just seem to neg the middle management into results. It's not a great place to work. Hard pass.
2,0
Wouldn’t Recommend!!
I was extremely bored every single day I was there. The pay SUCKS. They didn’t give me the hours the guaranteed me. A lot of standing around. BORING BORING BORING. This job is for old people who have nothing better to do. I don’t understand how they’re still in business.
5,0
Great place work.
I really enjoyed working there and liked having the chance to work in different aspects of the store. The hardest part was keeping the store tidied up and ready for customers. The most enjoyable part for me was being able to design displays.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with all the store associates and customers
I enjoyed working with everyone and I really enjoyed putting outfits together for the customers. The thing I didn't like is sometimes the customers were in a bad mood and took it out on you.
5,0
great customer service
Paid training, full time available for management. Great position for someone looking for a partime job, loves working with the public and has great customer service skills.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Poor Rating
I worked for JCPenney for 35 years. The company used to be family oriented and a great place to work. That is no longer true. They'll tell you to give great customer service but what they really want is for you to get the customer in & out as fast as you can. Not to really engage & listen to what the customer wants. When I did, the customer was happy but I'd get in trouble for taking so much time with the customer. They often understaff their stores, so you no longer can give the one on one service. Customers miss that kind of service. How do I know ? Because I listened. If they don't start listening, they'll go bye-bye like so many other blind companies.
Kontra érvek
Pay
Excellent social work environment
Having daily contact with the public was fun and gave me an opportunity to build excellent communication skills. Learned how to manage dissatisfied customers.
Ok for seasonal work.
The staff was not very friendly. Most worker had been working there for 10+ years and disregarded the seasonal help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work enviroment, learned alot about retail and inventory, my coworkers were amazing and very good training was involved.
Pro érvek
great lunches
Kontra érvek
not enough work hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés