Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Allentown, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Allentown, PA11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 815 értékelés megtekintése
It’s easy going
If your looking for a retail career it competitive. People literally will trash u to get to the top. Pay isn’t worth it . They push u hard to get people to signed up for credit cards which in turn drives most customers away.
sales
I enjoyed dealing with the customers, the product, and learning about fine jewelry, the different diamonds and settings, I very much enjoyed the sales end of the job
Productive work place
Working at JcPenny had its days, some days it got very hectic and we were short of staff most of the time. I had to stay after hours that I was not getting paid for. I had to stay behind and clean up each department while a selected few got to go home early even when we worked the same hours. The pay was not what I felt I deserved for the labor I was doing
Discounts on clothing
Kontra érvek
Insufficient hours and staff and favoritisms toward workers
5,0
Jc penny warehouse
I work years ago for the warehouse, I start tagging and I pass for all the positions, I use to love muy job but they close on 2012. But it was my first experience and I like it.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buen compañerismo buen ambiente laboral
M.gusta trabajo en equipo y buen compañeros y buenos jefes y valorar el trabajo de uno ect.buenos beneficios y salario .nunca falto a los trabajos y soy puntual y m.gusta aprender de to2 un poco y superarme GRAX
Beneficios medicos
Kontra érvek
Q.no haiga horas extra y no descanso
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a verry fun place to work. And I liked it..
Jc penney is a good enviromental place to work.I liked verry much. It was fun and an outgoing place where coworkers get along with each other.Iliked my job it was an exited experience..
discounts
Kontra érvek
most of the jobs are part times
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace.
Its is a very busy place almost everyday. I've learned to help others in anyway possible not just to send them to someone else i take it upon myself to make sure i help every customer 100%. everyone in my work place are very friendly and helpful. the hardest part of my job for me would be not able able to help a customer in what they need. the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing every customer i help leave with a smile.
Provided opportunity's
I was in retail Loss Prevention Management for 12 years and 6 years in Logistics Loss Prevention Manager.

My center was closed in May of 2012 and I was displaced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at
The most enjoyable part of my job was building relationships with the customers after a while you really start to get to know them and its really nice having that bond with them. My manager was really nice and she always made sure that her employees where happy. I loved all my co workers we were like a big family.
it was a good job
i loved working there i had a good pay rate.My work depended on me and all responsibility related to my job depended on me and that made me feel important so i liked that. It motivated me to do things right.
fun place
place closed down
enjoying my job and doing the job very good been accident free for over 5 years
Is coming into work and doing take away on a walking rider pallet jack and delivering it to different departments were the freight goes
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés