Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Albuquerque, NM

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Albuquerque, NM85 értékelés
85 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 014 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started during the Christmas rush thru a temp agency and was asked to stay in January. I worked up to assistant to the assistant manager. Pay was low hours were low. I had to make a choice, work for pennies or take what I've learned to another job. I appreciated the opportunity but I found a better paying job with Direct T.V.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Very flexible with hours as well as Job Security. Transferring out of state was a breeze! The company has been very helpful in building up clientele no matter what location you work at!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work includes clocking in, going to your area of expertise, and you start to work your day out helping people at your local Penney's :)
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was not paid for work I have done 5 weeks ago! The managers made me feel unimportant. Work is tedious and it never feels done because as soon as you fix something customers mess it up and you have to do it all over again. A lot of standing and walking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working on task was rewarding, but very hard work. Fairly physically demanding. Work went by quickly but the work needed always got done. Teaches you how to move quickly and effectively.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've seen quite the wide variety of unspeakable things in my time at JCPenney's, but it was a suitable first job for me and I ended up staying as a cashier for over a year. I felt little to no room to grow but the coworkers were, for the most part, kind and willing to cooperate to make for the best customer experience, which was the company's main focus. Overall, fun and relaxed, though you do need to upsell and make credit goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review of Jcpennys is on an typical day of work everything once got smoother the more I learned everything quickly, I learned everyday how to become an better employee by assisting customers everyday I work its was quite enjoyable helping customers find what they wanted and got them home quicker with an smile on there face, the management was for the most part great , the hardest part of the job was my first day and because I was first learning everything but I learned it fast and it got easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working there as a seasonal employee. I wanted to earn extra money on the side for the holidays and it was pretty flexible. I would recommend to young people because that seems to be the target employees unless you want to work there for a very long time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, and very easy once you get the hang of it. Management is okay for the most part and mostly everyone is nice and easy to work with. Not enough hours though
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perfet job for somthing temporary. Little to no carrer advancement what so ever and hours fluctuate on the regular basis.
I would recomend it to someone first joinning the workforce or someone who is looking for something temporarily.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers were beyond horrible, management was barely existent, the store was chaos, always hiring teens and school kids who didn't care about the job itself and let others who actually needed the job do all the work.

And if you don't get the credits they want, you get written up.
Clothing discount
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a wonderful experience at Sephora , I learned new things everyday. The only thing I don’t like was the pay rate .. the pay rate is too low, they should higher the pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in fine jewelry was fun, of course you would have a few bad customers here and there but nothing too bad. Training was very vague and done too quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the hair salon and it was extremely slow. It was more of a commission salon with a base pay of minimum wage. The people I worked with were friendly, but there was never a manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought this job was fairly easy and not boring, the only thing I didn't enjoy was having to carry more than my fair share of the work load. From management to other associates, it seemed like everyone was giving the majority of the work to a few people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fun place to work but there is a lot of favoritism and it really gets in the way of fair treatment. The discount was very good, and came in handy when I moved out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there acted like they were in highschool. Had to meet a credit card sale goal everyday and if it was not met your hours will drop. There was not enough trainning.
Long luches
Kontra érvek
Everyone acted like a toddler
Munkahelyi kultúra
management could use a lesson in understanding and treat employees more like people and not sheep customers were quiet nice and understanding most days one benefit is holiday pay
scheduled breaks
Kontra érvek
management and coworkers most of the time were rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Department is clear with job functions. Customers are friendly. Company itself is on th decline. But overall are good company with focused objectives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was not a good place to work, I was initially part time but was expected to work so many hours on days I had already told them I could not. The management was rude and did not care about their employees; it is not worth working more than you should for such little pay.
Discount
The pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Increased customer satisfaction ratings by providing quality service in a timely manner; including processing telephone orders and answering questions regarding merchandise, shipping and inventory. Researched and responded to customer requests for information.
Increase sales by suggesting additional merchandise, special offers and promotions when appropriate.

Provided assistance and information regarding Rewards Program. Placed orders for internet customers and guided customers through JCP website. Edited orders requiring additional information. Provided follow up services for customers concerning status of merchandise ordered.

Ensure information management system was up to date to decrease future call times by verifying, entering and changing customer information into corporate database.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés