JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Albuquerque, NM

81 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 667 értékelés megtekintése
Hard Work
Sales/Task Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, december 2.
Working on task was rewarding, but very hard work. Fairly physically demanding. Work went by quickly but the work needed always got done. Teaches you how to move quickly and effectively.
About jCPennys
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, november 3.
My review of Jcpennys is on an typical day of work everything once got smoother the more I learned everything quickly, I learned everyday how to become an better employee by assisting customers everyday I work its was quite enjoyable helping customers find what they wanted and got them home quicker with an smile on there face, the management was for the most part great , the hardest part of the job was my first day and because I was first learning everything but I learned it fast and it got easier.
It was fun seaonal
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, október 4.
I liked working there as a seasonal employee. I wanted to earn extra money on the side for the holidays and it was pretty flexible. I would recommend to young people because that seems to be the target employees unless you want to work there for a very long time.
Productive and easy
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, szeptember 28.
Great place to work, and very easy once you get the hang of it. Management is okay for the most part and mostly everyone is nice and easy to work with. Not enough hours though
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great company poor management at the location i work at
Omni Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, szeptember 20.
Perfet job for somthing temporary. Little to no carrer advancement what so ever and hours fluctuate on the regular basis.
I would recomend it to someone first joinning the workforce or someone who is looking for something temporarily.
1,0
Was Not Worth Applying For
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, szeptember 16.
Customers were beyond horrible, management was barely existent, the store was chaos, always hiring teens and school kids who didn't care about the job itself and let others who actually needed the job do all the work.

And if you don't get the credits they want, you get written up.
Clothing discount
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
A great place to work
Sephora (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, július 25.
I had a wonderful experience at Sephora , I learned new things everyday. The only thing I don’t like was the pay rate .. the pay rate is too low, they should higher the pay rate
Productive, never bored.
Fine Jewlery Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, július 17.
Working in fine jewelry was fun, of course you would have a few bad customers here and there but nothing too bad. Training was very vague and done too quickly.
Jc Penny
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, július 9.
I worked in the hair salon and it was extremely slow. It was more of a commission salon with a base pay of minimum wage. The people I worked with were friendly, but there was never a manager.
Fun and easy job
Enterprise Fulfillment Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, június 28.
I thought this job was fairly easy and not boring, the only thing I didn't enjoy was having to carry more than my fair share of the work load. From management to other associates, it seemed like everyone was giving the majority of the work to a few people.
fun people, 0 chance at advancement unless you are a manager favorite
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, június 25.
This was a fun place to work but there is a lot of favoritism and it really gets in the way of fair treatment. The discount was very good, and came in handy when I moved out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Horrable place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, június 18.
Everyone there acted like they were in highschool. Had to meet a credit card sale goal everyday and if it was not met your hours will drop. There was not enough trainning.
Long luches
Kontra érvek
Everyone acted like a toddler
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and stressful work place
Seasonal Sales Associate/Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, május 17.
management could use a lesson in understanding and treat employees more like people and not sheep customers were quiet nice and understanding most days one benefit is holiday pay
scheduled breaks
Kontra érvek
management and coworkers most of the time were rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and inclusive work place.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, március 14.
Department is clear with job functions. Customers are friendly. Company itself is on th decline. But overall are good company with focused objectives.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Not flexible
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, február 27.
JCPenney was not a good place to work, I was initially part time but was expected to work so many hours on days I had already told them I could not. The management was rude and did not care about their employees; it is not worth working more than you should for such little pay.
Discount
The pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, február 11.
Increased customer satisfaction ratings by providing quality service in a timely manner; including processing telephone orders and answering questions regarding merchandise, shipping and inventory. Researched and responded to customer requests for information.
Increase sales by suggesting additional merchandise, special offers and promotions when appropriate.
Provided assistance and information regarding Rewards Program. Placed orders for internet customers and guided customers through JCP website. Edited orders requiring additional information. Provided follow up services for customers concerning status of merchandise ordered.
Ensure information management system was up to date to decrease future call times by verifying, entering and changing customer information into corporate database.
Good starter job.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, december 18.
Jcpenneys was a great job that helped me gain basic work experience. Introduced me to interpersonal relationships with co-workers. Gained customer service knowledge.
Environment
low wage/ hours
Loved it
window sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 18.
I loved this job would have stayed forever but moved. Was so happy there and made good money in the window department. The best part was the discount!
Good Place To Work
Sales Associate/Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, augusztus 15.
Working here feels like being part of another family. There aren't as much benefits for me because of my hours, but other employees love the benefits they receive.
The employee discount is great here.
You need to be willing to push yourself to advance in this company.
The hardest part of my job is trying to satisfy an unreasonable customer and trying to ask for a longer lunch to pick up my son.
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I could help someone, whether they are a customer or an employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
seasonal work
Sales Associate - Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, július 13.
i did not enjoy working here because i was too concerned i would not get enough hours. there is no room to move up in this company or have enough money to pay bills.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van