Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Albany, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Albany, NY28 értékelés
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 923 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Help customers everyday with a smile. I looked forward to going in everyday and making a difference. It was worth while when I was there. I made a lot of friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management worked with the staff, employees helped each other there was an obvious sense of comradery, management made some blunders but everyone worked to get back any lost stability and keep things going smoothly.
Pro érvek
Atmosphere of the workplace, great retail service experience, straight-forward goal sets.
Kontra érvek
Management was great but when they made a bad call it was a rippling bad call, The pay and stability of scheduling was less than adequate
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont care their workers, treated bad, nothing makes management happy, yhey care more about clearance racks, company is dying and store location may close, associates treated badly. No standards, people are rewarded for doing nothing. The ones who work get yelled at more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the only struggles i had was there was confusion as too how paid and in paid breaks go according to ny state law. the managers were otherwise really kind and understanding. that threw lots of party’s around the holidays when we worked overnight. they really helped with moral .
handled customers questions
guided customers to merchandise

handled money with every transaction

properly replaced merchandise on the sales floor

worked on a constant fast pace
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My Boss wouldn’t stop trying to get rid of me. No one wanted to help me with him. I didn’t enjoy my job. When I tried to work hard to move up or move up to a different company. I felt my boss really just wanted me to leave. He wasn’t open to what I had to say. He didn’t look at my skill the way he should and no one could really help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to interact with various different types of people. All the employees there were very welcoming. Management understood your schedule and were flexible with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part about this position was the reconciliation and accounting for the store's overall daily sales. The hours were good for this position because you can go in very early and then leave early.
room to move up
Kontra érvek
sometimes management was not on the same page
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for this company for 10 years and in my experience and over time my enjoyment and pride in working here has taken a major decline. There have been 3 CEO changes within this time and many direct management changes within my particular store. Our work place culture is never definitive and can change from day to day. The customers are never a problem that's why we are there to help them. There is no feeling of security or hope in career advancement .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Department stores are horroble everyone is loud and there's always kids urinating somewhere on the floor. Everyone is rude and the management let's everyone mess up the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door. Good place to gain experience and really helps with communication skills with other people.
Discounts
Not very good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
lower management was unfriendly and had severe clicks, talking about each other like children. upper management was the same, and bully like. spoken to and treated employees like children.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
the entire way the Albany store acted
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company wasn't organized and didn't have any benefits for their employees. There wasn't enough staff and the environmental was stressful to work under. The management had poor communication skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working there for a month and I was fired on my day off. A day they knew I couldn't work. With no warning at all. I will never recommend this job to no one especially the one in Albany NY at Crossgate Mall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a retail position, and it requires patience when working with the public. One simply does not just show up to work and expect to earn their pay, effort is required.
Flexble schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's always something to do. Management is very organized and well experienced when it comes to the delegation of tasks and projects. The work environment is very welcoming and inclusive. Competitive pay and excellent advancement opportunities.
Pro érvek
Acknowledgement and compensation for team members who go above and beyond.
Kontra érvek
Lack of commitment and dedication from team members affects those who are dedicated to the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A huge retail company, working in the mens wear and siut dept. was difficult, sales hard to come by as company changes it's inventory logic, and depleted the suit line in favor of a more casual line.
good reputation
limited sales availiable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very flexible hours and managers. At will employment. They move the employees around a lot. Lots of opportunities to fill in for no-show employees and make overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are the worst!! Sales associates and customers are great, but will never work here again. Save yourself the anguish and work somewhere else!
Co-workers, customers
MANAGERS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Organized clothes, cashed out customers, excellent customer service. Increase sales by working fast. Greeting customers and offering assistance, providing information on merchandise.
discounts
shot breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was fun, relax, and good employees. Have to fold cloths and cash out customers. Pretty easy job, straight forward. Management wants you to do all the work.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés