JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Albany, NY

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 482 értékelés megtekintése
I Quit
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2019, július 30.
My Boss wouldn’t stop trying to get rid of me. No one wanted to help me with him. I didn’t enjoy my job. When I tried to work hard to move up or move up to a different company. I felt my boss really just wanted me to leave. He wasn’t open to what I had to say. He didn’t look at my skill the way he should and no one could really help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2019, május 28.
I learned how to interact with various different types of people. All the employees there were very welcoming. Management understood your schedule and were flexible with you.
Great Office Job
Administrative Assistant / Cash Room (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, augusztus 14.
The best part about this position was the reconciliation and accounting for the store's overall daily sales. The hours were good for this position because you can go in very early and then leave early.
room to move up
Kontra érvek
sometimes management was not on the same page
decreased pride in company
Visual Specialist/Sales Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, január 13.
I have worked for this company for 10 years and in my experience and over time my enjoyment and pride in working here has taken a major decline. There have been 3 CEO changes within this time and many direct management changes within my particular store. Our work place culture is never definitive and can change from day to day. The customers are never a problem that's why we are there to help them. There is no feeling of security or hope in career advancement .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Loud.
Sales Associate (Lingerie) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, január 12.
Department stores are horroble everyone is loud and there's always kids urinating somewhere on the floor. Everyone is rude and the management let's everyone mess up the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, december 5.
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door. Good place to gain experience and really helps with communication skills with other people.
Discounts
Not very good benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
catty, click, absolutely no support from upper management
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, augusztus 8.
lower management was unfriendly and had severe clicks, talking about each other like children. upper management was the same, and bully like. spoken to and treated employees like children.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
the entire way the Albany store acted
It wasn't right for me
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, július 30.
The company wasn't organized and didn't have any benefits for their employees. There wasn't enough staff and the environmental was stressful to work under. The management had poor communication skills.
Sucks
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, május 22.
I was working there for a month and I was fired on my day off. A day they knew I couldn't work. With no warning at all. I will never recommend this job to no one especially the one in Albany NY at Crossgate Mall.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Fun and stressful
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, április 25.
It is a retail position, and it requires patience when working with the public. One simply does not just show up to work and expect to earn their pay, effort is required.
Flexble schedule
Engaging work environment
Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, március 18.
There's always something to do. Management is very organized and well experienced when it comes to the delegation of tasks and projects. The work environment is very welcoming and inclusive. Competitive pay and excellent advancement opportunities.
Pro érvek
Acknowledgement and compensation for team members who go above and beyond.
Kontra érvek
Lack of commitment and dedication from team members affects those who are dedicated to the job.
huge retail company
Commission sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, január 27.
A huge retail company, working in the mens wear and siut dept. was difficult, sales hard to come by as company changes it's inventory logic, and depleted the suit line in favor of a more casual line.
good reputation
limited sales availiable
Flexible hours.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY; Danbury, CT2017, január 9.
Very flexible hours and managers. At will employment. They move the employees around a lot. Lots of opportunities to fill in for no-show employees and make overtime.
Worst place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2016, július 2.
Managers are the worst!! Sales associates and customers are great, but will never work here again. Save yourself the anguish and work somewhere else!
Co-workers, customers
MANAGERS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
5,0
retail
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2016, május 4.
Organized clothes, cashed out customers, excellent customer service. Increase sales by working fast. Greeting customers and offering assistance, providing information on merchandise.
discounts
shot breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work place.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2015, november 23.
I was fun, relax, and good employees. Have to fold cloths and cash out customers. Pretty easy job, straight forward. Management wants you to do all the work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Love my customers
Neighborhood Watch/ Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2015, május 29.
Constant interaction with customers which can be a challenge due to the high volume of traffic. Maintain fitting rooms and floor merchandise are presentable. Assist management with training of new employees as well as handle different customer issues. The best thing is seeing the customers face so happy when they leave satisfied with the price. Can't beat that. Everyone loves a bargin.
Flexable hours
health care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Very busy salon
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2014, december 15.
Very busy and always something to do, but the managers in the store are hard to get a hold of and don't care for any advancement interests you have. The actual stylists are amazing and very nice to be around.
Pro érvek
Surrounded by great workers, busy
Not many hours
5,0
Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2014, november 21.
Work was normal, but it was a seasonal job. Had to fold cloths, clean fitting rooms. Stay late night to clean store at the end of the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
JC Penney
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2014, január 2.
I was laid off when JC Penney restructured. I loved my job. Prior to that it was well run, I learned a lot, and met some great people. Their restructure will unfortunately be the downfall for this company. The way I rated them was at the onset of their transformation, when work life balance and job security were important to them. There really was no typical day at work because every day was different, with different customers and situations. Retail management really makes you learn how to think quickly on your feet because your are most times dealing with a customer in person. I found the fact that there was really no typical day the most enjoyable part of the job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van