Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Akron, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were a lot of people at Jcpenny’s who were very honest with me at the work experience and I’m very grateful for them, but also some people were very rude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place was just very nice and friendly. Professional staff and very clean. Steady with clients and retail. I liked the color line we used and products, plus everyone was willing to help one another here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The face pace and work environment is what stood out to me THE MOST! This is a very dedicated company.. My experience with this company gave me great work ethic skills and more ways to achieve goals in a timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenneys was a fun place to work. Everyone was nice there and the managers were good. I would recommend JCPenney if you are looking for a slow and enjoyable job
25% off
Bad scheduling
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Come in on time when scheduled. Get told by manager in what to do exactly for the day. Sometimes out of the day I get pulled out of my task and get told to do some other task but most of the time I'm doing one simple task that takes me the whole day and sometimes doesn't get finished until the next day just because of how much stuff there is that needs to be done and how long my shift is. All and all it's not bad besides poor management at times but I come in prepared and do my work correctly and efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had two store managers over about 7 years. The first one was amazing. I learned so much from him. I maintain that relationship to this day. Tough but fair. The second manager was one of the worst managers I have ever worked for in any company. In 31 years, I have never ever quit a job, except one. This second manager was intollerable to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a wonderful place to work! Management could use a little work, but every other aspect is positive and run phenomenally. Very accommodating to employee needs and willing to work at your pace when learning new skills on the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday i would go to work and it was always a minimum of 20 people that came in the store daily. Management been there for over 20+ years and was not planning on retirement, so it was never a place where you could advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff is supportive to other staff members, and I didn't notice any competition between anyone. Very positive atmosphere. Very clean, and organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is boring at times, not enough hours and job schedules change too much. They've called me a couple times just to tell me I don't have to work and I actually want to work so their hours are not good, plus they make you stay after without overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here part time while going to college. It paid the bills. I really liked my particular store. The managers were all great and they gave me the opportunity to help them out as a manager myself. You can get really awesome discounts as an employee. As a part time worker, you don't get all the fun benefits, but you can still do a 401K and all the basic stuff, just not the PTO. Working holidays wasn't fun, but Christmas and Easter the store was closed. If you are the closing shift, do not expect to leave right when the store closes. We had to stay and clean/straighten the entire store. Some nights we were there until 1am cleaning. (that's only in extremely busy days when the store isn't staffed properly because of call offs or no shows. Usually we were there at least an hour after closing time) It can make for a long day on your feet. Probably one of the worst parts of the jobs, and cleaning out the fitting rooms that got trashed. Great networking opportunities, management was always willing to try and get me a better place in corporate. but I couldn't move there at the time. Competitive with credit card applications.
Pro érvek
discounts, management, deals, made friends
closing, hours, exhausting
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good job, it taught me a lot and i loved the associate discount. But they expected a lot from you from time to time. and even though i worked there for 5 years i was never eligible for vacation or maternity leave.
25% associate discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was fun and could be stressful at times, but then retails is known for such. I loved working there and enjoyed working with my co-workers. I would do it again.
busy, organized, great customers
minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
long hours on school nights. we would close at 9:00 oclcok but we wouldn't leave until almost 10:30 11:00 regardless if its exam week or if we have to wake up at 6:00 the next day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd work there again but in a different position. Friendly management. Easy going work place. Customers only sucked now and then (meaning they would get rude over something that was their fault, ex. Past return policy time).
Catered lunches sometimes
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Getting down in the retail trenches isn't for the faint of heart. It's always tiring, frequently tedious, and occasionally frustrating. But those negatives are more than compensated for at a place like JC Penney by the fascinating and ever-changing challenges presented. And the co-workers in such a work environment are overwhelmingly good folks, supportive and kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place To Work! I enjoy the sincere appreciation I receive from not only my boss, but also the people I work with. A heartfelt “thanks” goes a long way to improving my attitude and productivity.
Excellent Benefits
Shory Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job titles consisted of me: cashing out customers Fold clothes Online orders Cover breaks Helping customers find whatever it was they were looking for over entire store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, everyone worked together well. Manager was outstanding! Felt like a family there. Training was good - learned a lot about customer service.
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours - full-time was not an option, always worked on holidays and weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working here I folded clothes, put up merchandise and was occasionally on the register. However, I am a college student who needs a flexible work schedule because education is first. In light of this situation, staff and the corporation thinks that my education does not matter because they were inconsiderate of how they scheduled people within the workplace.However, I did like the employee discounts and some of the staff were pretty nice.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
scheduling and inconsideration of transporation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Meet a lot of people in all different walks of life. After the grand opening, I was a cashier / customer service representative for the shoe department, I received a new job.