Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Abingdon, MD

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 801 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Not recommended
Not the best place to work. Workload is entirely too much for the amount of payroll given. Training is next to nothing unless it’s on the computer when they have enough payroll to get you on it. I wouldn’t recommend this place. Big sign when you’ve worked there for less than 7 years and already gone throug 4 ceos not a great sign. Communication from all aspects sucks in this company. They try but it’s not consistent. There is a lot of high schoolers working there that have no care and the leadership team who are adults are not professional you can see the rip between the teams.
1,0
The bad things.
The young kids on their cell phone's were more appreciated there than I was! They had me doing extra work when I was scheduled to work. The work that they weren't able to get the young kid's to do. I was a regular part-time employee. But after Christmas they stopped scheduling me.
1,0
Horrible
This JcPenney does not care about their employees, they give horrible hours and basically want people who will live the lifestyle of “JcPenney or die”. If you don’t have a perfect flexible schedule they will only work you one day when you can work 5 or so days.
Pro érvek
Good breaks
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, bad management, too many employees
Customer Service Specialist
• Provided high-quality customer service to satisfy customer needs
• Initiated inventory leadership to ensure store was sufficenetly stocked

• Educated customers on potential products

• Displayed leadership role over three employees to ensure daily tasks were completed

• Implemented current knowledge on styles to ensure Junior section was designed accordingly
4,0
Fun and energetic workplace
Enjoyable workplace. Managers were dedicated to making the store a fun work environment. Great employee discount. Looked forward to my shift each day and enjoyed my coworkers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great work experience
This job is a great introduction to the law enforcement field. I do investigative work as well as floor and video surveillance to deter shoplifting.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mediocre work environment with little chance of advancement
As a product consultant I have learned a great deal about prestige skincare and cosmetics as well as client services. My makeup application skills have improved greatly from hands on experience. However, there is extreme favoritism from the management, while this has never directly affected my job, I have seen it interfere with others. Management will purposely alter schedules of those employees that they do not like to try and make the employee quit. They also promise promotions within the company and do not deliver. One of my co-workers has been fulfilling the duties of a management roll for 3 months and the company has not been compensating her for this work. They will make you do extra work, promising you a promotion, but then do not change your title and rate of pay in the system. If it weren't for my co-workers I would have transferred to a store closer to my home. My personal experience with this company has not been horrible, but I have witnessed a lot of faults in the way the management works at this location.
Pro érvek
Gratis, paid training, monthly bonuses
Kontra érvek
favoristism, no room for advancement, management has bad attitude, unpredictable hours, constant scheduling changes
Fun Workplace
A typical day at work involves dressing the mannequins, making sure all the visuals/displays are up to date and look good.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés