JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 019 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
would not work there again ever
Stocker, loading & unloading, picking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2020, január 14.
they are very bias to they own work i had to deal with racist remarks from workers and staff me and manger did not get along because he blame me for the lack of others workers works since i was the only black guy there. if you choose to work there be care and safe
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the people I work with at Jcpenney's!
Associate specialist in Jewelry (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, MI2020, január 14.
Overall enjoy working for JCPENNEY'S the last 9 years! Pay could be better of course! Not happy having to change our dress code to wearing all black with a pop of red starting in February! We already invested our wardrobes to wear Red during the weekend! I wish to keep that instead of black all day every day! I sell what I wear, wearing colorful clothing! Black with black sounds so gloomy! wobedoing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun workplace.
JCPenney Sale/Operation/Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2020, január 14.
It was my first job so they taught me a lot about customer service. It was a fun workplace and very welcoming. Very focused on always bringing new ideas for the company.
2,0
Management is not nice
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Presque Isle, ME2020, január 14.
Management is insulting they expect you to learn stuff to fast when you don’t it’s bad the employees some help you and others just keep moving the customer are great the discount is nice
Working at Jcpenny
Lead Logistics Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2020, január 14.
Do not get comfortable with working here. Although there are opportunities to advance in the company, many years will go by before reaching that point.
2,0
Depends on the store
Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2020, január 13.
Every store is different. One store can be amazing, and another store can be career-ending. All is based on management. Even if you are IN management. You can be the best manager you can be, but if others are above you and are into the “politics” then you have nothing that will help you through and get you where you want to be. It will be the end of your career. Even with Powerline in place. This was my goal. To end up as a Gm but one store ruined it all for me.
Average retail job environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO 800232020, január 13.
A typical day at work would be to clock in and then head to the registers. Once at the registers, you also monitor the floor. If there are no customers around or headed toward the register then it is your job to go and help reorganize the floor to make it more presentable. If you work closing, you have to stay until the managers believe that everything looks as nice as possible for opening shift, so sometimes you don't leave until 10. Management is okay, there's not enough managers so they all scramble to help all of us. It is also a big deal to sell JC Credit Cards to customers. It is managements' policy that we ask three times and after the third time, if the customer still says no then we take that as an answer. I would usually not get placed on registers because I never made a credit card sale because once I asked and they said no I wouldn't ask again, out of respect. Due to that, managers were usually upset with me, which made it the hardest and most un-enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
breaks, friends, experience
Kontra érvek
rude customers, rude coworkers
Very good
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farragut, TN2020, január 13.
It’s a great place to work. I enjoy my coworkers and my managers. We all fit together well, and they are extremely flexible with school schedule. Overall it’s great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2020, január 13.
It’s a very good job , everyone around me has good energy and we all help each other succeed , it has taught me great customer service and retail skills.
Cool
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2020, január 13.
Cool job very hard work and have to wake up early in the morning to put things out need to be paid more for the position. Especially when you are working and lifting heavy things
Excellent temp work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2020, január 13.
I worked there as a seasonal employee. Amazing work environment. Almost always someone to help you. The management was always so wonderful. I would recommend working there.
jcpenny
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2020, január 13.
the environment was very welcoming and encouraging. it was my first job therefore I learned a lot. the manager and employees was always willing to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Suggested good company to work for
Detail Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2020, január 13.
good company to work for. Moved my way up in the company, started out as an temporary employee, got offered a job, and then applied internal for a bigger role that also paid more could of kept on going however i want to pursue continuing my education. built a bond with my supervisor, wanted to give me the lead position. if they see you put in the work and deserve it you will be rewarded.
Pro érvek
advancement, pay
Kontra érvek
sometimes heavy lifting
1,0
Coworkers were like family
Men's Suits Sales Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2020, január 13.
Unfortunately that's where the list of positives ends. Working here was an HR nightmare for bread crumbs. Work environment was extremely toxic, unrewarding, and mentally and physically taxing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a good expericence
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2020, január 13.
It was a good day at work. I have learned the work expericences and how tiring it can be, but after you get money you feel good about working and yourself. The hardest part was being there for hours and working at night to the morning.
Challenging
Supply Chain Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 13.
Challenging environment with necessary changes.
Engaging
Competetive
Adaptive
Constant change and improvements
Progressive in the current environment
Futuristic
Enjoyed working there!
eCommerce Sourcing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2020, január 13.
JCP talent acquisition had a clear goal and a strong strategy to accomplish it. Working under the pressure of a negative press and image (in the IT employment market) the team worked together to meet hiring metrics.
had out going people
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2020, január 13.
I would actually still be there if they had a spot when I came back to Rochester. everyone there was friendly and the customers there was good to work with and understanding.
It was a fun job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, január 13.
It was a fun job, it keeps the employees and the customers happy. You get to meet new people learn where they are from while working and satisfying their needs. You could shop for you and the customers at the same time, get great discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had an amazing experience learning about jewelry
Part time Fine Jewelry sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2020, január 13.
At first it was alittle hard to grasp everything, while learning how to use the register and keeping up with new products (Fine Jewelry) but I DID get the hang of it and I loved it especially around the holidays most of my co-workers were sweet to me but there were a few in particular who were very rude!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van