Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 914 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent environment to work. Very motivated and helpful atmosphere. Diversity was a plus. Enough opportunity to learn new skills and tools. Great support from management though job security was always a challenge. Future growth was at stake due to the company's bad financial health.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a seasonal job for me. So of course the hours were long and there were day where I didn’t want to go in, but at the end of the day my supervisor made me feel like I belonged there. He spoke to me as if I wasn’t just an employee. I enjoyed working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good time at this job and only wished I had a better background so I still could be working there. The people was awesome and the work hours was awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at JCPenney was okay, I learned a lot of new things and my coworkers were very helpful. Management wasn't very good, they were often careless and didn't really pay attention to other people ideas even though they promoted us to do so.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at JCPenney the management was friendly and welcoming. The other coworkers were also very welcoming, helped teach the ropes. Customers were a breeze to handle after a few days of working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney has a family culture. I have worked in numerous locations over the years and at every location I have felt empowered to do what needed to be done to take care of my customers and my associates. The friendships and the partnerships have been amazing. Even across locations—as general managers we have our competitive spirit but at the end of the day we would go help out a store in need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Use to be my happy place . Then turned into not so fun , all work no play . Mangers didn’t help encourage like we should . Charged a lot for customers for us to get minimum wage and a two dollar tip.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is very inclusive and everyone is very nice. It is very enjoyable to work there and most everyone gets along. I learned a good amount about my position while working there and learned much about retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are flexible with my hours with me being a student. They have given me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. The hours are food and management is very supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really did enjoy working for Jcpenny salon. All of my coworkers were amazing and helpful to work with. It was like a big family. I will definitely miss them when I move.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think this job has no care put into who they let run their stores management wise. While working there it just feels like its all about gossip, overworking with little pay, and way too much talk over work that needs getting done. They expect a whole lot out of the stock crew, and miscommunication happens with almost everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good thing about working here is the people I work with. Management does not care about or engage employees, they give us sub-par reviews so they dont have to give us high raises, customers are entitled and rude. Was a good job when i was there, it was a good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Health and safety of workers is last concern as JC Penney is in it's final days. Currently going through chapter 11, Covid 19 running rampant in this distribution center as the most experienced employees here abandon this sinking ship and take early retirement, get other employment, or simply stop showing up. So, leadership is in decline as this old warehouse falls apart
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store has a productive and fun environment. I enjoy working with people. The customers are nice and mostly appreciative when you help them. We have a great team in this store!
Pro érvek
There is always something to do and learn. The managers are fair & great to work with.
Kontra érvek
Can't think of any.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No comment due to retaliation if I were to make a comment. Associates are not allowed to speak their minds and I would not recommend this company to anybody
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for, with great customer service and very friendly people. I wish the pay was a lot more for what we have to do, and it would be nice to get all the hours that you wanted
A typical day at work:
* Handle day to day maintenance of the security device infrastructure, upgrades, patch management.

* Responsible for trouble shooting network / security device issues.

* Assist in network security risk assessments and development of action plans for discrepancies.

* Responsible for handling patch management (N-1) and ensuring data integrity security devices.

* Prepare detailed documentation for all functions performed including problems/change management.

* Perform security policy rules changes updates add/moves/deletes

What you learned: Cisco Route / Switch

Management: Was ok, but alot of change. I had 4 different managers during my time at Jcp.

Workplace Culture: Great

Hardest part of the job: Worried about job security and layoffs

Enjoyable part of the job: At corporate, I would say the people you meet, and work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good place to work to gain experience. I worked part time so they scheduled me when I was available. Some of the employees could do better by doing the job they were hired for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was my first job. I was hired as a seasonal then kept. I worked there for 3 years. The benefits were the associate discount. 25% w/ JCP Card or cash or 20% with other forms. On top of that, any coupons; not compatible with name brands. My store pushed credit heavily. Management was good; however, felt a disconnect from the GM.
Pro érvek
Coworkers and associates are fun usually, good employee discount
Kontra érvek
No recognition, low pay for amount of work, too much push for credit apps, favoritism by management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés