Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megmutatása
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
2,0
Not that great
They dont care about family. They want you to work 6 days a week for a few hrs each day to put a body in the store.. The pay was not the best.. Its a starter job for high schoolers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company does not care about employees and they do not give sick leave and do not pay for sick time
Excellent Poor Management they try to put their work on the other employees
Do not have enough staff

Pay rate is very low, employees tried to be nice on your face as soon as you turned around they stabbed you on your back you can’t trust them ,

If you call in sick they penalize you
Good customer service priority
i worked at the JC Penny store as a cashier and customer service. It was a busy environment where providing a good customer service was a priority. The personnel was very friendly and supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you're given a job do it.
at first i really didn't like people. So i thought this would be a great idea to work for jcpenney so i could work on people skills. In doing so i learned to work in a fast-paced environment, learned to be a steward for the customer, learned how to fold various clothes, i learned how sizing works and measuring blinds for windows in the home department, also interacting with customers and watching for thieves.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment that was focused on customer service
I typically was expected to help as many customers as possible. Here I learned how to clean up a fitting room and sign up customers for credit cards..
Friendly and helpful coworkers
Short breaks, management
Wonderful company
The company believes in you and the managers. People are happy and enjoy the many hours at work. Growth is a thing that exists, just ask. I am really happy I was part of this family.
Co-workers
I enjoy working with guys that love to work as well . I feel if everybody is on the same page we will get the job done. If I see a person is down I’m the person to pick them up and get them back on the task .
Not that great
Ive been there 8yrs and have not advanced even though i know every function in store. U have 2 be part of inner circle 2 move up and thats difficult difficult
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything else. Horrible managment and no advancments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a safe place to work lot of run in theft
Was not pleased with the position, not a safe place to work. Management did not treat employees fair. Employees have to deal with a lot of customer Theft.
Terrible Management
So called managers really think their employees are dumb. They’re constantly repeating theirselves and have an attitude doing it. The pay sucks including if you have a degree. They don’t care. One of the managers kissing the customers a**, so she won’t have a poor customer service. Even the rules have changed. Terrible place to work. I will try to my hardest to never work retail again.
good place to work.
For those entering the work field or those returning. Good work environment, good associates and management. Can obtain new skills and learn. Great place to start in the retail business.
friendly environment
I started working when I was in college and the managers are very nice and worked with my changing schedule. The other employees are easy to work with which makes the work environment pleasant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were highly disrespectful and talked down to me very often overall bad experience and company integrity. Was never properly trained, had me train my replacement without my knowledge.
Good first Job
Lots of room to grow within the company if that is your desire. If you do not want to seek a career within the company, it is a good place to work while going to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good starter job
Working at JcPenney you can get a variety of tasks throughout the day. Anywhere between checking out customers, cleaning fitting rooms, putting away clothes, add new merchandise to the floor, and help come up with new sets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a wonderful time working for JCPenney
Of course no one is perfect but I got to work with a great group of people and we all got really close to one another. We were one family, also looking out for each other.
Pro érvek
Fun activities - Parties, celebrations, etc.
Kontra érvek
Little pay or little raises, rarely any hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hours suck, if you are in school would not recommend, they have something call icaps which is a jcpenny credit card and if you dont sell a certain amount they fire you. they only let me work weekends and some weekdays i would not work here only if your 35-50
Yikes
Working in Sephora inside of JCP started out really nicely and I enjoyed it. However they continuously picked the wrong managers for the department and it just destroyed the place. Everything they would say and do always felt like it wasn't the entire truth. The manager was always full of criticisms, which is typically fine, they're needed, but she literally never had a single positive thing to say. It just took the entire atmosphere of the store to such a negative and sad place. I'm not surprised they're going out of business. Stick to regular Sephora's if you want an actual educated experience and/or work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a pretty much easy job.
One thing I like about jcpenny was my coworkers always smile and invited me into the job with open hands. I was very comfortable to the point I could spot a stealer and can report them I keep a good eye out of my place of work it’s important to me . I loved it there
Productive fast pace environment
the good of the company is the learning experience that comes with the environment, however there is also the ugly that comes with that in the bigger stores you are obligated to work long draining hours that take away from your family to complete set projects.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés