A typical day at work:
* Handle day to day maintenance of the security device infrastructure, upgrades, patch management.
* Responsible for trouble shooting network / security device issues.
* Assist in network security risk assessments and development of action plans for discrepancies.
* Responsible for handling patch management (N-1) and ensuring data integrity security devices.
* Prepare detailed documentation for all functions performed including problems/change management.
* Perform security policy rules changes updates add/moves/deletes
What you learned: Cisco Route / Switch
Management: Was ok, but alot of change. I had 4 different managers during my time at Jcp.
Workplace Culture: Great
Hardest part of the job: Worried about job security and layoffs
Enjoyable part of the job: At corporate, I would say the people you meet, and work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?