JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 18 393 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great for a short term
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 7.
This job is good, but for a short term only. After a while of working there i got to see how it actually worked. Hours were super bad. Currently have 1-3 day a week shifts, maybe 4 at max. Apparently is because of budget cuts, but i don't get why they hiring new people if there isn't no money. Besides that, my co-workers are really nice people. We get along very well.
discount of merchandise
hours, shifts, rules
Good First Place to Work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford, IN2018, október 6.
A typical day at JCP involved delivering satisfactory customer service, stocking merchandise, and maintaining a tidy store appearance.

JCP is a great first job to have because it gives one a chance to hone in on their soft skills. At JCP you get paid to talk to customers and help them to find what they want.

Through talking with your customers you are able to experience what it is like to build relations with others and even get experience with diffusing situations and problem solving on the fly.

At JCP they boasted their career advancement opportunities. In my experience there were several times where others were put into supervisor positions and I did not feel they were fit for the role. In my 3 years at JCP I have become well versed in the ways of the corporation but have never been approached or offered career advancement opportunities (possibly due to my part time position).

The hardest part about the job at JCP would be dealing with workers and customers you may not necessarily agree with but that comes with every workplace, and again this is something that you can work on when it comes to soft skills.

Perhaps the most enjoyable part of the job aside from helping customers to get the best deal they can get is the discount that JCP gives to their employees.

If you shop right as an employee you can really utilize your discount AND coupons to get the BEST bang for your buck!
Fun, GENEROUS Discount, Great First Job
Kontra érvek
Lower pay compared to other jobs, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive up beat work pace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2018, október 6.
Jcpenny was a good job for the holiday times with excellent scheduling but after the holiday season it offered very little to no hours at all which resulted in little pay.
staff potlucks
little to no hours
fun easy job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Mifflin, PA2018, október 6.
Good first job, learn good customer service, rewards for credit card or rewards card sign ups. Uniform is casual. Can be a demanding job around the holidays also.
relaxed work area
loader/packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2018, október 6.
even though the job was through temp service it was very productive the workers never slack off we always hit a mark in numbers when it came to productions
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney works very hard at associate engagement
Call Center Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018, október 5.
A typical day at JCPenney required associate engagement, call monitoring troubleshooting computer equipment and adjusting associates schedules when needed.

I learned how to use a more candid approach with my peers and learned new valuable sills in associate development.

The hardest part of my job is learning work, life balance.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working, developing and rewarding and recognizing my team and others.
Health benifits and the 401k match
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, október 5.
Absolutely loved working at the Salon. The employees were very helpful and kind, Management was great and they worked with you on any problem you had. The most enjoyable part about the job was having a great team to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed but can be faster paced on certain days
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018, október 5.
I worked there on a very limited time and my hours were inconsistent.i did enjoy my time there but am looking for new experience to further aid future success.
Health care
Short brakes
Active but difficult
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, október 4.
While working was an active experience, management pushes opening credit accounts to customers. While most of the customers I dealt with already had credit accounts, employees were still pressured to open as many accounts as possible. Only employees that opened many accounts continued on into longer positions.
Active
Short breaks
Loved it here
Photographer/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty, MO2018, október 4.
Worked in the portrait studio, it got shut down and I miss it so much. Pay wasn’t that good I lost a lot of good managers because of that and I eventually quit due to the low pay as well. If I had gotten paid $3.00-$5.00 more I would have stayed.
I felt discriminated against
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2018, október 4.
I felt as if I were being deliberately kept in a certain area in the store, while other people who were always calling in or showing up late would get supervisor positions. I was quietly kicked out of the pricing team, because they wanted an "all female team..."
Pro érvek
I liked chatting with people...
Kontra érvek
I did not like cashiering...
Fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, október 4.
I loved working here! But there was no way to move up without having a degree or going to school. There was no way to become a full time associate because JC Penney, or at least the location I worked at, was getting rid of full time positions. You could of course end up working 40 hours a week, but it was all based on company needs or if someone called out.
JCP was nice
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Matteson, IL2018, október 4.
I enjoyed helping customers and other associates when the lines got long. It was a pretty good experience. I enjoyed getting sales first hand and discounts.
Nice discounts
Fun workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, október 4.
I gave this job four starts because it was a great job great benefits the only problem is they overhire so hours given per week are short other than that my co worker were nice everybody gets their job done great teamwork
Discounts
Short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
productive and busy.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, október 4.
A day at work was like any other day. i was only working part time which was seasonal for thanksgiving and Christamas. Those months where usually busy and hectic because of the black friday sales and christmas shopping. The management handles this situation very well and some what organized. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the neatness and the folding because all the clothes that where on clearence where on the floor. Toys where also scattered. The most enjoyable part of this job was interacting with different costumers and helping them out around the store.
Pro érvek
during holiday events we get free lunch
no cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
the worst work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2018, október 4.
honestly JCPenny is not the best place to work. The management is the worst. They all show favoritism to certain employees and make the rest of us feel like we don't do our job good enough. they expect you to do so much in so little time and get mad when it isn't done. the hours they give are so bad fro the people that work on the floor. when you ask the management for more hours they never give you more.
meh
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, október 4.
JCP is a super fun company to work for - sometimes. It's all about the culture in the individual store. Sadly, it's not consistent. With the new CEO, hopefully there will be a change, but I'm not holding my breath.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to learn the retail industry.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Escondido, CA2018, október 4.
I learned a lot of things like how to approach people about getting credit cards. Learning how to do upsells and cross-sales. You can pick up a lot of good tips from people but you always have to be willing to learn. You can also learn how to do online pick-ups and returns.
Pro érvek
You get to meet new friendly faces everyday and they will work with your schedule
Kontra érvek
You have to have an open schedule. Weekends are a must
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked the people I worked with.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2018, október 4.
The company is not very good and compensating for earned icaps achieved and is not very realistic with the goals they set their employees depending on which department you are working in.
Lp
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2018, október 4.
The job would not have been so bad if there were more things to do and the cameras actually worked. I felt there was a lot of profiling. This job did not teach me anything.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van