Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 914 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are at the end of your career when you reach the top of the pay scale for your position. It makes no difference how highly you are rated, it will be titled "Job Elimination."
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
work holidays and weekends. no time off after October. No loyalty to associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of favoritism, complaining, and unprofessionalism at my location. Management tends to stay in the office most of the day and gossip. Sometimes the job expectations are unrealistic. A lot of workers stand around and do nothing and management allows it, leaving you to pick up the slack.
Flexibility, associate discount
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, crazy work load, underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, friendly supportive environment. Decent pay. Lots of advancement opportunities. Everyone is willing to help each other. Coaching and training feedback. Flexible schedule.
Flexible schedule, great staff
Kontra érvek
Stop cutting staff hours, the biggest complaint from customers was no additional floor staff to help our quests, customers like the one on one shopping experience find merchandise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trabajar en jcpenny ha sido muy gratificante y bueno.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company initially closed their furniture and appliance department with drastic clearance markdowns. They started a downward spiral when among other things, the CEO told everyone in the 2 call centers incorporated the phrase "Hey There" as the opening greeting to customers. This resulted in the perception of some customers to be less than ideal due to poor grammar of the customer service teams and resulted in calls being failed if not said in the opening. On-site cafeteria closed for vending machine food.
Pro érvek
Good pay for work expectations.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately the store/salon I am currently working at is scheduled to close in August. It will be the saddest day for all of us. Wish corporate world reconsider closing the Oswego, NY location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JCPenney, but one of the downsides was that I was unable to wear shoes that supported me. I had to be wearing dress shoes. I went home with swollen feet and hurt back every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place was amazing and really cared about its employees. This place was very caring about the employees and customers. Store was always clean. I left due to personal issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney is good. You can let the managers know the days and hours you are available to work. They work along your time. If you need to someone to work for you on a particular day, they will agree.
Pro érvek
Some times free lunches, especially on holidays, and long hours.
Kontra érvek
Some coupons are restricted to customers only.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at JCP for 35 years. If they come back from chapter 11 they are a good place to work, There is a great group of people that work at JCP, true warriours.
Pro érvek
Super nice office building, Great people to work with.
Financial issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a career but it’s a job If the company wasn’t so strange it would be an amazing, fun place to work everyone is cool and laid back it’s just the management they just don’t know how to talk to their associates
Discounts are amazing
Kontra érvek
Management sucks lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot from working and learning new things as I went. I met new friends and they helped guide me when I first started. They made me feel like I can count on them to help me when I did something wrong. It was my first job and I felt good that I gained experience. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. The managers were flexible when you wanted some days off. Overall I had a great experience with my first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working for the company . There are many opportunities to grow within the company and outside. It was just a wonderful work environment.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company has really gone downhill. In just a few years time that I've been there, cutting corners, cutting positions, and not caring is their game. They eliminated certain positions and supervisors, and who do you think gets to do their work? The "bottom feeders"-which includes anyone that will bend over backwards and actually work. They take advantage of the ones that work hard, give them horrible pay with raises once a year that amounts in a dime or 15 cents if you're lucky, and cap you if you make 13 bucks with no supervisor job. They are getting rid of any and all non-supervisor full time positions and also pick pencil pushers that delegate the hands on work to the used up people. They also take advantage of Male workers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The communication at this location is severely lacking. The general manager lets the associate run the roost while the supervisors run their butts off and are fired for ridiculous reasons beyond their control. Zero appreciation is given to those who actually run the business and of course problem children are catered. The schedule gives little work life balance. Run, unless you want to somewhere with no support, little pay, and constant stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve loved my job for the last two years until my store got closed. I loved working in jewelry sales. I enjoyed helping customers pick out wedding rings together as they embark on their love story
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was above minimum wage and it was a nice job to get me through high school I was with jcp for almost three years and I enjoyed almost every minute of it I was able to transfer all around the store where I worked in Sephora, as a cashier, and as a receptionist in the salon I even had some manager responsibilities so there is room for advancement, just not amazing pay which is to be expected when working in retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
golf is the most important part in this game of golf course planning and planning for the rest is the most exciting thing about this is the best decision
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Please consider before joining here . Since the company is close to ramping down , you might be in great risk of losing your job in few months. This is already happening in the company . Choose wisely
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position gave me anxiety. Had a 48000 square foot store and only three people on the sales floor at a time. The shrink results were terrible to say the least.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés