JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 067 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
always something to do
store replinishment supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, május 21.
If you just want to stand around and talk this is not the place for you. There is always something to do e.g. helping customers, working the register, straightening the merchandise, replenishing the store, visual, reworking the floor plan, etc...
slow paced no raises
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, május 21.
just not a good place to work not too many off days , worked on holidays no room to advance no raises cutthroat environment management sucked underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior management is inconsistent and bias.
Area Asset Protection Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, május 21.
The only good thing working there was the people that worked in the stores. Most of the associates were hard working and enjoyable. Senior management was discriminatory towards age.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice environment to work in.
Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2018, május 21.
I work in the Salon at JCPenney as a receptionist
-Really easy job.
-Fun place to work at.
-Store manger is awesome!
-Coworkers are super nice and friendly.
-Don’t get to many hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
funwork place, good co-workers, clean work area.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, május 21.
clean work area, management easy to talk with, co-workers was helpful, work as team. great customer, learned how to gift wrap.
had to ware uniforms, got discounts.
Pro érvek
holiday meals, prize give aways.
Chill place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, május 21.
Chill environment with possibility of advancement. great place to work with easy policys to follow. Working in the catalog department was a nice change from working retail on the sales floor. A lot of multitasking while assisting customers and Answering phones
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a healthy environment to work in
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  1600 Miller Trunk Hwy Ste 4, Duluth, MN 558112018, május 20.
When i used to work at JCPenney's my daily work that i had to do was handle clothes and ring up people. Every other week, my manager would always male me feel absolutely terrible and kept on accusing me of stealing non stop. It is not a good place to work and i do not recommend it.
25% employee discount
Kontra érvek
mean managers, terrible customers, rude co workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
organized, fun, productive work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, május 20.
In JcPenny the store was always kept neat and organized . Everyone worked together as a team, we helped one another in different departments. On busy days management would always make sure there was enough associates working on both floor and register so that the customers were being attended in an fast and orderly manner. The most enjoyable part is changing up the store for either upcoming holidays, season, or just style of clothing. The hardest part of the job would the amount of returns the closing team had to clean up and put back.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 20.
I LOVED working at JCPenney's! We had excellent management and the work environment was always very welcoming. The employee discount is nice (additional 25% off) and JCPenney customers tend to be a lot easier to work with.
Good Job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, május 20.
This was my first retail job and I learned so much about retail. And everyone is so nice. I know how to reticketed and mark down/up stuff , I had someone train me on everything
Temporary
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, május 20.
Temporary job, management changed during the time multiple times. Management did not communicate with other departments but trained us to work within those other departments.
Scheduled breaks
Kontra érvek
low pay, no advancement, no structure
Typical Retail
Recovery and Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 20.
Retail life, slow throughout the week busy on weekends, summer, or holidays. Messy, rude customers more of a job for the younger crowd. Management wasn't bad though.
Big store more help
didn.t want to give lunch breaks just 15's for night shift
n/a
Over-Night Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 20.
Working at jcpenney was good. It helped me gain my skills in customer service. The only reason I left was because of management. Everything changed. The management to me got a little bit more rude. overall the manager I had before the one I do have now was the best manager I'll ever have. He was very considerate to everyone any actually cared about us and treated us like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very enjoyable and the workers make it better.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2018, május 20.
JC Penny was a very enjoyable job and the workers were very friendly and easy to work with. Everyone is nice and that makes the job better. Management wants to see you succeed and it was a great experience.
Pro érvek
Friendly workers, easy learning curve
Kontra érvek
Pay, no benefits, hours vary, inconsistent schedule
friendly workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2018, május 20.
It is a very welcoming and friendly environment to work in. All employees were willing to teach me how to work computers, stock inventory and taught me how to work with customers
good environment
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure customers get there pennies worth
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, május 20.
This job helped me step outside of my comfort zone, also taught me new skills. A typical work day was kind of a struggle due to the fact that I worked during the holiday season (seasonal). The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers smart mouths, attitude, and always trying to tell me how to do my job.
the discounts
the disrespect
I loved it!
Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, május 19.
Meeting different people
short breaks, had you doing more than 1 thing at a time constantly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work lots of positive energy
Customer Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2018, május 19.
Friendly Co workers all ready to help when needed. Management fair and friendly. loved working in the clean less stressed enviorment. hated to leave because i was moving to a different state.
Pro érvek
co workers and customers were great
needed more hours
Jcpenney
Jewelry supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, május 19.
Jcpenney feels like working with family! Everyone gets a long. Benefits include 401k, pto, healthcare. Very proud to say Jcpenney is a diverse place to work!
Paid time off
Kontra érvek
Holidays we have to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, that's about it
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clermont, FL2018, május 19.
Working at JCPenney is stressful. Work/life balance is horrible, unless you force yourself to balance it. The expectation is that you are there working all the time and forget about your outside life commitments. The company's direction is not great, and they expect you to do more with less. There is never enough payroll to staff the building correctly or efficiently. Customers are always rude and angry, and their complaints stem from long lines, not enough staff if the building to help, and a messy store. These are all problems that would be solved by having more people working, if we could hire more, pay better, or create a work environment that was desirable for people to work in.
Benefits, employee discount
Kontra érvek
Work/life balance, staffing is horrible
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van