JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 028 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great company
Call Center Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 16.
Family, work to make the customer happy. Make the employee s feel special. Lots of love. Good work environment . Good benefits, Coachs a very helpful
cashier and customer service
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hobbs, NM2020, január 16.
I really enjoyed working at Jcpenny i feel like it was a good and very supportive environment & it taught me a lot on how to work & deal with the customers.
Fun atmosphere
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clermont, FL2020, január 16.
This job is a really fun atmosphere but it is not enough hours. People are great and the staff is amazing. Customer service is great. I would totally recommend this place. Made lots of friends.
Pro érvek
Great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Not many hours
Seasonal
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado2020, január 16.
When I first applied, I heard back from the manager within a day or two. That told me that they REALLY needed somebody and that they may be a good company. Being there for a month drained me a bit because I felt there was favoritism and dislike among some employees. I went from working full days to getting an average of three to four hours. This showed me that they really didn’t want me there and when the season was over, I never got a call regarding if I still had a job or not. It was nice being able to do something different and also learn something different, but the favoritism and dislike really messed it up
Pro érvek
Nice customers even on days when there was really no help (weekends were BAD)
Kontra érvek
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is the best place that I have ever worked at
Training Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 16.
My team is an amazing team and I feel valued and appreciated. I would highly recommend JCPenney to anyone who is looking for a family type company. I have grown and learned so much with my wonderful training team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Focus on great customer service
Corporate Customer Relations Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 16.
Job is good overall. Can be challenging. You have to be able to adapt and learn quickly. It's very necessary to help upset customers find solutions to problems.
Hard to say
Master Stylist/Colorist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whitehall Township, PA2020, január 16.
Hard to say because I am a stylist that

came with my own book. I get paid

commission. It’s what you make it.

You can build a clientele there with walk ins
fun experience
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2020, január 16.
Iloved working here. this job was one of my favorites. i learned a lot about hair that i didnt know. it also almost convinced me to get a degree in cosmotology.
Socking position
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2020, január 16.
I think the pay is not worth all the work done $9.00 per hrs is just not enough I enjoyed the job & people I've worked with it was overall an excellent experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy/ fast paced, great people
Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2020, január 16.
it is fun to work there fast paced, competitive pay, they don't have you working a set schedule, breaks are not set, six hours and less you only get one fifteen break 7 1/2 hrs one half hour and one fifteen, longer then you get two fifteen and half hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont care about their human assets
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  InStyle Salon2020, január 16.
I've never worked in a place that fires you for being diagnosed with Cancer until I worked at JCP. No compassion just hurry up and work. I was appalled and put in my 2 weeks notice but they took me off the schedule 2 days later.
Jcpennys
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2020, január 16.
i loved the job , it was a great experience for a first job ! i learned a lot , i would definitely go back ! everyone was super nice and cool !! i loved meeting new people .
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a ver fun and great place to work
Sales-Cashiering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2020, január 15.
I love working at JC Penny, even though the pay suck and the management do people wrong. They will lay u of without telling you. One min you have hrs then the next min you are on the schedule but with no hrs and no one talks to you about this.
n-a
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2020, január 15.
Coworkers were helpful. Tasks are given all at once. Prepare to be on your feet at all times. Most of the time you will be stuck at the register. meet new peop
Enjoyable
Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Missoula, MT2020, január 15.
I loved my coworkers and our manager was a genuinely nice person. We all looked out for each other and helped each other. The relationships I made will be hard to replace.
Customer Service
MERCHANDISE EXECUTION ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2020, január 15.
Customer Service and employees do so well in interacting and positivity with customers. Work hard to make the customers feel special and grant the things they’re approved.
Awesome place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Defiance, OH2020, január 15.
It’s a very nice place to work. They’re very friendly and supportive. They’re really big on credit applications. Hours are flexible, but the pay is bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
need a quick job apply here
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2020, január 15.
this was an interesting experience full of angry customers but great co worker relationships. if you are in need of a job immediately this is your go to option. they are always hiring and looking forward to working with your schedule and hours of availability. would recommend this job.
Fav job ever
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyattsville, MD2020, január 15.
This job was so fun and flexible. This was the easiest job ever and there are so many people that work there so you’re bound to find someone you click with that will help work go by super quick.
Customer focused
Catalog Specialist/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2020, január 15.
This is a fast paced job on busy days and you always have something to do. Everything is focused around customers and the best ways to show merchandise.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van