JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 862 értékelés megmutatása
Stable place to work
Software Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, február 12.
When I was at JCP there was much turmoil because of the economy. There was also a turnover of CEOs and other difficulties in the company. It is my understanding that all of those issues have subsided and that JCP is now back on track to grow again. The last manager that I had was the best that I have ever had. Unfortunately, she has since retired. For the most part, though, management is good about recognizing progress and success.
Stable environment
Kontra érvek
When I was there the maximum raises were about 1.5% per year.
Productive and fun workplace
Office Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2018, február 12.
I would recommend anyone to work at JC Penny, because working environment is conducive to all employees. Also management is very concern about employees and have great benefits .
fast pace. multiple task
Sales assoc (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2018, február 12.
Learn to be quick. Every day is different. Multiple task given with a time table. enjoy interacting with customers. There are usually more than 1 person doing a task.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Never work there again
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, február 12.
Didn’t enjoy working. Loved the people but I couldn’t stand the management and the way things were ran. Very confusing starting out. Won’t be going back
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Very Fast Paced
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, február 12.
Working there was very stressful fast paced and uncertain. But overall I enjoyed interacting with the public meeting new people and helping customers find and purchase what they were looking for. The only negative was the pressure of getting customers to open credit accounts.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, február 12.
Good place to work for. Management were always willing to help and be friendly. The customers loved JCP because we'd always have coupons to save off of their purchase. I enjoyed the job because I am a people's person.
Great summer job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2018, február 12.
Gives you intro retail experience, cash handling and cash register experience. Not too hard of a job, but has you on your toes a lot. Customers are the usual retail types
Good Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lanham, MD2018, február 12.
JCPenney was a good job. Although it can become stressful, they are very flexible and understanding. Plus there are always available hours, and if you show good work ethic you will be one of the first that the managers call. The staff are very enjoyable and definitely make the work environment better.
This job was the last for New York
DEPT. HEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  BayShore, NY2018, február 12.
I only left because we moved to North Carolina. I was going to transfer to the Oak Hollow Mall but resigned instead. Two reasons for the resignation were: they gave only two days to move and the location was like a ghost town, I like a busy store with lots to do or I'm bored, fastpaced.
JCPenney no longer has an optical department in Muncie, IN
Optical Assistant and Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2018, február 12.
Worked in a fast pace environment. Worked with provider. Sold glasses. Worked with lab for patients Rx for correct prescription on glasses. Balanced money at the end of the business day.
Great work atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
No coverage for lunch or break.
busy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, február 12.
hardest is working black Friday
learned money management
workplace is neat environment
organizational skills
fast check out
ordering merchandise online for customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment,and flexibility with my schedule.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, február 12.
A typical day at work would be me going in working on the register trying reach my goal of two new credit card members a week. The hardest part of the job was the closing because after a busy day the store. The store would be very disorganized and we would have to stay very late untill the store organized to our managers liking.
customer service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, február 12.
I am not sure if it was because of the Supervisors or the Company itself. I have to say that I had good start in retail because of thr position I held here.
hours
Kontra érvek
i had to go back to college
Great place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2018, február 12.
Great place to work, I was just a seasonal employee. I enjoyed working there, there were just limited positions available. I have not worked since, but am willing and wanting to find employment.
Good and Bad
Unloader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2018, február 12.
I enjoy working here. I just don't feel that their wages are very competitive for the amount of work you haft to do. On a regular night you would unload 2 to 3 semi-trailers. So with 100 boxes to ones with over 4000 boxes on them.
25% Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
quick paced but management was awesome
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Effingham, IL2018, február 11.
I loved working with my JCP family. It was a job that required hard work but the pay off was worth it. I would recommend working at JCPenney to anyone who is looking for a beginning job experience.
Opportunities for advancement
Fast paced
Great until recent
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2018, február 11.
I started back in July and it was pretty laid back company wise. In October the company adapted this stupid point system that screws you over. You get 10 points a year, a call out is 1 point and being late/clocking out even a minute earlier than you were scheduled you get 1/2 point. I got 5 points added because I switched shifts with someone less than 3 days prior. Once you get to 10 you’re fired. I may be solely quitting because of that.
Discount
Point system, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run as fast as you can from JCP warehouse work
Carton Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, február 11.
Poor Training, favoritism, they would congrats the whole crew for the work well done and a week later everyone got the news of getting laid off. Some Departments worked by steps, the higher the step the more money you made, so JCP rearranged the working area to an uncomfortable position so everyone could lower their production and get a lower pay.
schedule
favoritism, poor training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a nice place to work really enjoyed it.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corbin, KY2018, február 11.
It was a nice place to work just wasn't enough for me needed full-time position with more pay but overall a good place to be employed plus I received a 20% employee discount.
nice place, nice people
Former Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2018, február 11.
Good place to work used to be. then evything is changed. Nice environment of people. If you good with what you do, you will get good benefits and promotions.
good benefits