JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 995 értékelés megmutatása
Poor management
Lead Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hemet, CA2017, december 7.
As a supervisor, I would arrive daily and my plans for the team would constantly be changed. Rarely able to complete tasks due to management changing plans for the day. Management constantly changing schedule without notice.
Full time work
Abusive work culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
fast paced stressful
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2017, december 7.
a typical workday was super busy extra long lines
managers where usually never around would have to wait 10 minutes after calling them over the loud speaker the hardest part of the job was looking for what the customer wanted and then telling them that we were out
Fun and Laidback
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2017, december 7.
This job was very fun and laid back. All off the management was really professional but like to have fun at the same time. Management never really had to give that much supervision. Great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very clean and efficient work atmosphere
Jewelry Associate & Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2017, december 7.
The work space was very clean and the staff and management was very consistent within their responsibilities throughout the store. The job as a jewelry associate was very calm but there was tons to learn but very manageable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Typical Day
Merchandise Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2017, december 7.
A typical day at JCPenney's is very stressful there are various tasks that are required to have a working store. Starting with the customer. At the store our main priority is the customer and that they are satisfied when they leave to do so we are required to greet, thank, and customer service the customer. Aside from we as a team have a quota for credit that we have to push our team to make goal each day. Also. the floor must be at standards for the customer so they can easily find the merchandise that they are searching for. The hardest part pf the job is having to face different views from general manager, and district mangers voicing their opinion in the set of the floor and them not agreeing. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning new things each and every day. I also love the fact that I am able to interact with various people on a daily basis and working along with my peers/team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working at JCPenny's
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Andalusia, AL2017, december 6.
We did a lot of customer service through the day. The managers were great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was working fast-paced, and with great people.
it's a cooperation
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2017, december 6.
do not expect much from this company unless you've been loyal to them for literally years. like people sign their life to jcpenney, and that's cool if you have the tolerance to put up with the customers your whole life. they pay you horribly. the job is boring and slow, management doesn't care.
workplace
Stock Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, december 6.
no communication to its associates as far as daily duties are concern. management does not respect its associates. stock associates look to each other for help to get things done on daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, easy going, great management
CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 6.
Management cares for your well being and always makes sure your are doing okay. They take your side and the culture of people is amazing. Everyone works well together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place if you want good management
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa ks2017, december 6.
Management vary childish if you tell them a mouth ahead about a doctors appointment or anything really they will get up set about it. The rules say that if you give them 2 weeks in advance it should be fine but they still get upset with you
its alright
Asset Protection Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, december 6.
very stressful and takes up the majority of your time. The hours of operations changes depending on the time of the year. So during the holiday season expect to not get any time to spend with your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2017, december 5.
A day at JCPenney would be taking care of customers and cleaning or maybe helping rearrange some areas of the store. Most days are slow to moderate during the week, and most of the time you are rushed on the weekends and holidays.
work enviorment
hours and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, december 5.
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door. Good place to gain experience and really helps with communication skills with other people.
Discounts
Not very good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylor, MI2017, december 5.
Typical day at work consisted of running a register, and putting clothes away. Didn't learn anything I already didn't know how to do. Management was decent. Not helpful at times. Didn't have a hard part of the job. Most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers.
It was very fast pace
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2017, december 5.
My job was very fast packs and it was something i could get used to the cashier part i hated to do the ladies dressing rooms they were always a wreck but other than that the manager and team memeber were great
Got free lunch a whole week during Black Friday
15 min and 30 min lunch
Good Place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, december 5.
I truly do enjoy my job, and also get along well the my coworkers. There is no typical day, every day is different but it stays the same pretty much all day. They actually make it a point to let you know when Management will be onsite, including the Store manager, just in case you feel the need to go directly to them. I have PCOS and management has been very understanding of my needed days off due to health issues. I work as hard as I can, but I often have to move slow, or have had to call in because the cramps have been too painful and they have been very understanding. They truly do care about their employees.
Pro érvek
discounts beginning with employment, sephora samples, christmas day off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, very early mornings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardworking lounge to eat at with co-workers
Stock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2017, december 4.
Fast paced job. There is allot going on at one time for productivity purposes. very organized system for smooth workflow. Off loading big containers with merchandise was hard but it had to be that way. It was a very clean warehouse setting,
Discounts
Kontra érvek
not enough breaks for standing long
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and easy work
Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikeville, KY2017, december 4.
I worked at JCPenneys for a while and I loved the environment, however the supervisors and store manager were just rude all the time and never wanted to help you move forward. They never understood your needs, and even if you worked full time hours, you were still considered a part time employee with no benefits.
Kontra érvek
Terrible pay, no raises, bad hours.
Fast paced
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, december 4.
Its a good temporary job. It used to be a great workplace until everything changed with new management. Meaning, everything was completely changed around and as a part time employee you have no benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place for me to learn great customer service
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tupelo, MS2017, december 4.
A typical day at work starts off at seven in the morning to three. We started out going through inventory to put out and going through the prices and changing them.

Átfogó minősítés