JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

17 852 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 858 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2018, augusztus 9.
The people who work thier all suck nice people. The work environment is alittle slow, but the managers are for the most part relaxed. Problems were non existent n I enjoyed working thier
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff to work with
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Escondido, CA2018, augusztus 9.
I mainly worked in shoe department for this company. We would assist customer and direct them in which ever way they needed. I learned how to work a register and not to take everything personally.
productive and active
dealing with difficult customers
Discount
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, augusztus 9.
I learn here customer service. Work place was very nice. You get to know you daily customer that would go shopping all the time. You would get discount.
discount, benfits
Okay place to work.
Cashier/ Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2018, augusztus 9.
It was an okay place to work. The management had favorites. There was said that there was room for a permanent position but all of the seasonal workers were let go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Grande, OR2018, augusztus 9.
The staff was awesome which made the company great. The company had lots of flaws however the training and policys are great. They give raises when earned.
Raises
Kontra érvek
Poor healthcare and corporate governance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay isn't great but it is a good starter job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, augusztus 9.
It wasn't a bad working environment. Some of the managers of different departments could either be really nice or really horrible to work with. If you want to try working there, it's not a bad starter job. Do be aware that when it is "Back to school" or "Black Friday",you will HAVE to work and you will be working extra late.
Pro érvek
Great starter job and most of the staff is friendly.
Kontra érvek
Pay isn't great, no room for advancement, and late nights of working can get very tiresome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great at the store level, but poor corporate engagement
Sephora Operations Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, augusztus 9.
Store management worked well to provide a stable, safe and structured work environment. However, there is very poor communication between corporate employees resulting in mixed messages during corporate visits. No one visit was every the same because of this.
Loved working at JCP
Sales Associate/Key Holder/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joplin, MO2018, augusztus 9.
I’ve worked at JCP for three years and it was honestly the best job I ever had. I loved working with management and my employees. I feel it’s only best if you’re in school or college cause you don’t make enough money on the hours they give you.
Management, Flexible Hours, and Discount
Kontra érvek
Pay, not enough hours, and no insurance
mid paced workplace
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2018, augusztus 9.
as a photographer a typical day at work would be going in clocking in and getting right to work. Checking customers in and getting them through as fast as possible without making it seem as they are being rushed, as well as getting great photos. We also have to edit the pictures that need editing and create some collages that we think the customer would like. All of this within fifteen minutes.
Stressful
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairlawn, OH2018, augusztus 8.
Management does not appreciate anything the sales associates do and they are ungreatful. Too much work and not enough pay. Management definitely plays favorites
great pay and benefits
Salon Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, augusztus 8.
Salon Manager recruits, retains, and drives retail constantly. Great benefits, pay, and flexibility. Cons, open seven days a week including most holidays. Your GM can make or break your position.
Great for a second job.
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Allen, VA2018, augusztus 8.
Job offers great employee discount on merchandise. May only get twenty something hours per hours for regular workers. Managers more. Pretty hair salon.
Store discounts
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful place to work, employees are worried about job security.
Production Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2018, augusztus 8.
New employees were happy to work there when they started. But after a short time of employment, some were looking for a new job. I started in 1978 when benefits and wages were great. The CEO"s during that time, seem to be more caring about the employees, than business issues.
Pro érvek
Paid vacation days depended on employees years of service.
Kontra érvek
All management team members were not always fair to employees
custumer service and stocking
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2018, augusztus 8.
if you don't mind helping people find the things they're looking for around the store and listen to their comments and complaints, and folding/hanging clothes this is the place for you!
Not what it once was
Product Specialist / Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, augusztus 8.
This company has changed for the worse over the past couple of years, and I really don't see them being in business much longer. Corp has recently made changes that will hurt the company, and they really don't seem to care.
employees
retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. But too far a drive for me
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2018, augusztus 8.
I love working from home but going into lenexa for meetings rhat where only lasting about 1hour wasn't worth the drive. And when the system failed. We had to get into the Call Center in about 45minutes which was ridiculous.. Home agent is for staying home not gping into tje center to finish your shift whenever the system wouldn't work.
Sometimes ftee lunches
Favortisum
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Workplace
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS2018, augusztus 8.
Jcpenney was a great place to work. I just wanted a change and more time with my kids. We was like family and when Something happens to someone the whole company comes together
Great friends
Work holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment was great but that was all
Customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 8.
The environment was great, but management was not they abused power. They work you full time and over but don’t give you benidits they tell you that they don’t have full time positions, but they will work you like a dog. They have you share your register log in with the new hires in training and blame you if the register came up short.
Pro érvek
Good environment, quiet, good co workers
Kontra érvek
Bad management, no benifits, no sick time, no vacation time
Jcpenney
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, augusztus 7.
I was appreciate working at Jcpenney . such a good company very flexible for single parents, it works with your schedules, good retirement benfit. the only not appreciate they cut hours so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, FL2018, augusztus 7.
My first job into retail and it was an amazing experience. Every time I went to work, it would be an great. Everyone that I worked with treated me with respect and professionalism.
professional
nothing
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van