Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megmutatása
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Sales Consultant
I was very busy while working there. I provided excellent customer service and product knowledge. I was solely responsible for the for the Lingerie. I was also responsible for monitoring and stocking inventory for the department. As well aw opening and closing activates.
Company is dying
They dont care their workers, treated bad, nothing makes management happy, yhey care more about clearance racks, company is dying and store location may close, associates treated badly. No standards, people are rewarded for doing nothing. The ones who work get yelled at more.
N/a
Fast paced environment, regular seasonal layoffs. Great company to work for if you can get past the off peak season layoff. Everyday is a learning experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work for a college student.
The pay was decent for a college student, but I felt like I could do better, and looked for better job opportunities elsewhere. I had some workers I developed bonds with. However, the management was not the best, some managers let the power get to their heads.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Hated It
I worked there awhile ago and hated it. TERRIBLE HOURS because early AM shifts you have to be there extra early to park, get through security then walk like miles to get to the clock to clock in then you might have to wait in line at that. All terrible. So even if you're on time your commute INSIDE of the warehouse and the lines made you late. Even if you make good numbers co-workers were really unprofessional when I was there. They were petty and got jealous when they saw you doing better than them. Breaks were too short and practically over by the time you got to the breakroom because the warehouse is so big. Once I blacked out while standing and lost a ton of weight due to an insufficient break but the only concern was production. A break outside was always spoiled by people smoking so you were inhaling a good amount of funky secondhand smoke. Around that same time, another got robbed out there near the bus stop so I just say be careful but they tried to rehire me and I was like HECK NO. I really hated it there, the worst job I ever had.
Management is aweful
Their is zero support of managers from upper management. Your job security is based on weather or not the upper management likes you and when you ask for guidance you are basically told to figure it out yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney: I would not recommend this job
If you have a full time job and you are looking for a little extra pocket change this is the place for you. But I personally would not recommend this to be your only job ,they will only have you working 2-4 days out of a week with literally 3-4 hours in a day .Its really sad for the amount of work they require you to do.You will get paid bi-weekly (200 dollars at the most) absolutely not enough f*****g money to pay your f*****g bills. The worst management ever!!...Poor communication ,the manager is very stuck up with a horrible attitude. Do not give this company years of your time you will not get a higher position or pay. If they do decided to give you a raise it would only be 10 cent .Towards the end of the year hours would drop more .....just so they ( management) can get their bonus.NO BENEFITS unless your full time you can try to ask for a full time position but they will not give it to you.
I can't count on hand how many people i have seen quit this job . And also they don't believe that anything can happen ,so if you are having car trouble or any type of emergency .....its an excuse to them. So in other words if anything happens you still need to find a way to make it to work on time .Very selfish people I would not recommend .!!!
2,0
Productive and easy
Typical day at work
work is usually fun and long, fold clothes everyday. You do get thoes annoying customers every so often.

But the pay is sometimes okay but its hard to make aliving off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Inviting and Fun place to be employed.
Management is overall caring and reasonable. Flexible with work-life balance. In the several years I was employed, I learned a vast array of job responsibilities and functions from sales floor, back office and front office. The culture of the workplace is fun and enjoyable.
N/a
I enjoy my experience with Jcpenny and I plan on using my experience and another place. Jcpenny has offered me many new opportunities that I was never able to get and I’m thankful for that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
I started as the Appliance Supervisor until that position was terminated. Then I was offered Omni-channel Supervisor. I was paid at a very high rate due to my previous knowledge of Appliance and online sales. Unfortunately I made a mistake with the company and I was terminated. I loved working for JCPenney. My immediate Store Manager was the most incredible leader I ever had. He gave me all the opportunities for success.
Fun place to work
When meeting our goals we are celebrated,Store Manager ensure's that we are acknowledge for our hard work, parties,recognition's, and incentives. I often feel valued this is most important for me when working for a company.
Productive, fun, happy enviroment
helping others, learning, fun, feel respected, work as a team, easy going, meeting new people, considerate of others, understanding, always something to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and patient managers. On the job training.
I worked as a Seasonal Sales Associate during the Christmas holiday and black Friday,and my mangers were great and encouraging even though I didn't know exactly what to expect as this was my first time working in a department store during this time of the season. Overall my experience working for the company was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for.
I didn't have a hard part to my job. The most enjoyable part of the job was working by myself and having supporting managers. The workplace culture was very laid back and not stressful.
Pro érvek
Helpful Management.
Kontra érvek
None at all.
wonderful job!
friendly management & employees!
great place to work at ! it’s not really toooo much work! fold clothes and cashier:)

(don’t forget to ask every costumer about applying for a card)
Munkahelyi kultúra
must be self Sufficient and learn by yourself
They are currently eliminating positions within the company. This henders growth and advancement. You will have to be a self starter, you will have to learn on your own.
Pro érvek
Working with awesome people and customers.
Kontra érvek
Not much training on store expectations, lack of leadership
2,0
ok to work there
variety of positions, different types of management and training, lot of conflict/drama amongst employees,the good managers helped you succeed, small perks
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best jobs I had, but the pay was low
I loved my time at JcPenney. I was able to advance in the company and even though there were hard times, I was always supported by management and my co-workers. JcPenney has clear goals on what they want as a company and try their hardest to accommodate employees and customers alike. The only reason I left this job was sadly the pay wasn’t what I desired at the time.
Employee Discounts/Great Opportunity Part time
A very good opportunity for part time work. Good for high school students and people seeking an extra income. Employee discounts are 25%. Eligible for services also.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés