JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 872 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great peers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ahwatukee, AZ2018, augusztus 14.
Enjoyed working with others that were there longer than me, always learned something new everyday about everyone. Never have a dull moment. But too hot
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job for a fulltime student
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2018, augusztus 14.
The only thing I liked about working at JC Penney is that they don't give a whole lot of hours which was okay when I was in school full time and couldn't work too much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A competitive job filled with great and hardworking co workers.
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 14.
I would recommend somebody with no experience come to JCPenny . JCP gives the basic knowledge and tools you need to succeed in life . They work great with your schooling schedule and also give paid training .
Great hours
Kontra érvek
Must be full time to get benefits
Liars
Asset Protection Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, augusztus 14.
They promised me a job at a lower level district job, then shut the Asset Protection Program. I was then made into a cashier and my hours were then cut from 35 hrs to 15 hours just about.
Dissent Job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, augusztus 13.
Working at JCPenney requires a lot of patience towards customers, team and managers. Willing to do any last minute request and be able to multitask at a fast past.
Jcpenny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, augusztus 13.
i enjoyed working at the store very much being able to help customer an interact with people from all over. A typical day at work was normally as the main cashier depending on the department or floor i was working on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
It was decent
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2018, augusztus 13.
I enjoyed my time at JCP. Nice people and fun experiences. It was very laid back and training was fairly easy. However, I did not get a lot of hours and they pay was less than satisfactory.
Fun environment, easy
Kontra érvek
Low pay, not enough hours
Fun Place to Work
Customer Care 1 Home Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, augusztus 13.
I enjoy the opportunity of interacting with most of the customers. My teammates are great to work with. We help each other with situations that might come up. I love the contest that we have, its something to keep you pushing harder at what you do. Its something to learn everyday. Learning different ways of how to calm a customer down, how to get them to purchase more products and keep their savings where they can see it. Happy customers are great to have.
Lunches, Contest, Friendly attmosphere, etc
Short Lunches
Great opportunity
Recruiting Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018, augusztus 13.
Brought into the organization with a blank slate opportunity to develop an onsite recruiting team and eliminate the need for staffing firms. Although the technology/budget was limiting, in the fast pace world of recruiting you eliminate the hurdles and work with the tools at hand to become successful. I loved the opportunity JCPenney gave me and the amazing Milwaukee leadership team I was able to partner with. It is with a sad heart that we had to close the Milwaukee location and merge that into our Columbus and Lenexa groups. I wish them the very best in the future!
Pro érvek
opportunity to grow and advance
limited technology
Fun At that time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2018, augusztus 13.
I was a first time college student at the time 2years out of high school. This job was fun at that time. I was the sales associate for the Homes Department. The employees worked together as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of standing and bending
Warehouse/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2018, augusztus 13.
This is a warehouse and it is huge. You will walk a lot and stand long times. This is not on a bus route and not too many places to eat close by seeing that you only get 30 min lunch. You cannot be a minute late. They have different shifts.
Pro érvek
Starts early, if you like that
long standing, far location
Horrible
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abingdon, MD2018, augusztus 13.
This JcPenney does not care about their employees, they give horrible hours and basically want people who will live the lifestyle of “JcPenney or die”. If you don’t have a perfect flexible schedule they will only work you one day when you can work 5 or so days.
Good breaks
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, bad management, too many employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place that cares about their customer base and employees
Stockroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, augusztus 13.
I enjoyed working here because the people I worked with were a great team and I felt we all worked together ! I also enjoyed working here because the supervisors I had never ask of me anymore or less than they would do !!
sometimes free lunches
Short breaks
not bad at all
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 13.
best job i've had compared to my past

customers are great and you begin to enjoy
hearing about others and their experiences and upcoming events that lead them to the store that day
great people there
communication issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job and good people
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, augusztus 13.
I enjoyed my time at JCPenney. The pay was good and the people were very nice and accepting. I enjoyed the work and learned some new technologies that should help me in future work endeavors
Pay and work-life balance
Kontra érvek
Company wasn't doing well financially
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun to work there.
Sales & Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, augusztus 12.
The only thing that made me switch job to Dillard's was the hours. JC Penney did not offer full time job. The benefit was not as good as Dillard's, but the environment was good.
Collaborate, team work
No full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun in the beginning, terrible at the end.
Cashier Supervisor/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2018, augusztus 12.
The best part of the job was the great co-workers and friends I met there. As a supervisor, you have to work twice as hard to succeed with little floor support and no incentives for good performance except for an annual raise. It was retail and had that high school clique vibe to it even though all the managers were well past that age point. I learned when I was let go from my position due to the dating policy at work, that it doesn't matter how hard you work you are susceptible to getting fired for an issue that happened outside of work, and the person I dated ended up getting my position. Overall I still hope Penney's does well in the future for the great people still there and I will always remember the fun times I had there. It's like a family when things were good, but was a minefield when things were not good.
Pro érvek
Generous vacation time after a few years, Lifelong friends.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, Corporate only cares about themselves, No room for advancement unless you are willing to wait years for a position, Typical bad customers, Co-workers who don't care and, backstab you
Jewelry Day
Jewelry Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jasper, IN2018, augusztus 12.
Take out all the Jewelry from the safe and put them on the counter every day to be sure all counter is clean and organize to catch customer attention.count all diamonds to know that they match the inventory and subtract any sales every day also
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Retail- Mall Environment
Retail - Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shawnee, OK2018, augusztus 12.
Being in the mall environment was exciting! There were always customers browsing and enjoying themselves while they shopped for deals and discounts that they couldn't resist!
Slow work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2018, augusztus 12.
It was always very slow in my department. During the holidays, the traffic picked up and it got busy. We always got little prizes for getting (ICAPS) which means when we got customers to sign up for a JCPenny credit card and saved them 20-25% off
Short days
Under paid, dirty, unreliable
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van