JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 037 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Temporary
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, május 20.
Temporary job, management changed during the time multiple times. Management did not communicate with other departments but trained us to work within those other departments.
Scheduled breaks
Kontra érvek
low pay, no advancement, no structure
Typical Retail
Recovery and Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 20.
Retail life, slow throughout the week busy on weekends, summer, or holidays. Messy, rude customers more of a job for the younger crowd. Management wasn't bad though.
Big store more help
didn.t want to give lunch breaks just 15's for night shift
n/a
Over-Night Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 20.
Working at jcpenney was good. It helped me gain my skills in customer service. The only reason I left was because of management. Everything changed. The management to me got a little bit more rude. overall the manager I had before the one I do have now was the best manager I'll ever have. He was very considerate to everyone any actually cared about us and treated us like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very enjoyable and the workers make it better.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2018, május 20.
JC Penny was a very enjoyable job and the workers were very friendly and easy to work with. Everyone is nice and that makes the job better. Management wants to see you succeed and it was a great experience.
Pro érvek
Friendly workers, easy learning curve
Kontra érvek
Pay, no benefits, hours vary, inconsistent schedule
friendly workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2018, május 20.
It is a very welcoming and friendly environment to work in. All employees were willing to teach me how to work computers, stock inventory and taught me how to work with customers
good environment
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure customers get there pennies worth
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, május 20.
This job helped me step outside of my comfort zone, also taught me new skills. A typical work day was kind of a struggle due to the fact that I worked during the holiday season (seasonal). The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers smart mouths, attitude, and always trying to tell me how to do my job.
the discounts
the disrespect
I loved it!
Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, május 19.
Meeting different people
short breaks, had you doing more than 1 thing at a time constantly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work lots of positive energy
Customer Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2018, május 19.
Friendly Co workers all ready to help when needed. Management fair and friendly. loved working in the clean less stressed enviorment. hated to leave because i was moving to a different state.
Pro érvek
co workers and customers were great
needed more hours
Jcpenney
Jewelry supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, május 19.
Jcpenney feels like working with family! Everyone gets a long. Benefits include 401k, pto, healthcare. Very proud to say Jcpenney is a diverse place to work!
Paid time off
Kontra érvek
Holidays we have to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, that's about it
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clermont, FL2018, május 19.
Working at JCPenney is stressful. Work/life balance is horrible, unless you force yourself to balance it. The expectation is that you are there working all the time and forget about your outside life commitments. The company's direction is not great, and they expect you to do more with less. There is never enough payroll to staff the building correctly or efficiently. Customers are always rude and angry, and their complaints stem from long lines, not enough staff if the building to help, and a messy store. These are all problems that would be solved by having more people working, if we could hire more, pay better, or create a work environment that was desirable for people to work in.
Benefits, employee discount
Kontra érvek
Work/life balance, staffing is horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cozy big building with a memorable experience and something new with each day present
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wesley Chapel, FL 335432018, május 18.
A great place to start and pick up retail experience, takes time to get the place malled but once you do you’re golden. Good majority of non-seasonal days are tame and easy-going, and everyone that works there is kind to each other.
Pro érvek
Comfy environment, easy-pacing, rarely any changes in areas
Somewhat strict
Managment
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fargo, ND2018, május 18.
I was not impressed with how management handled things. They weren't very easy to talk to. They acted like they had everything under control yet when ever you went to talk to them about something they wouldn't do anything about it.
Flexible
Kontra érvek
Management was not the greatest
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment and great leadership
Sephora Senior Education Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty, MO2018, május 18.
JCPenney strives to keep the customer at the forefront of all that they do. To be successful at JCPenney, one must work hard. Retail is not for everyone.

I love that the company advertises and helps you to get any sales objectives you are after. I love that there are no quotas. You can enjoy your customers and enjoy the world of sales.

Very team oriented and I really respected that when the higher levels of corporate came to the office they spoke to you and really wanted to hear your opinion with things.

While working as the Div 8 Women's manager, I was so nervous but excited to sit down and our district manager gave each person an hour of her time. She was personable and gave you great insights to business.
Pro érvek
Friendly environment, nice flow of customers
Kontra érvek
Possibly pay other retailers paid more but we did not have quotas
Had lunch area
Product Consultant, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2018, május 18.
Enjoyed the widespread inclusion. They allowed for colored hair, jewelry and piercings, which was very refreshing. They did not discriminate when they hired me. When the girls at Sephora hired me they were very kind and open.
Free food sometimes, inclusion
Kontra érvek
One manager was not organized
Fun workplace
SALES FLOOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, május 18.
Working at JCPenney was easy. It has a very calm relaxing environment. The management wasn’t very helpful you would have to figure out stuff on your own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Poor management
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 18.
Stressful work environment. Management takes advantage of hard working employees. Discount is decent, but that is the only bonus. Human resources is a joke.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Chaos
Specialty Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, május 18.
The store is almost always in chaos. Clothes always thrown all over by customers, employees can not always keep up. Customers continuously complain that there is not enough staff and the lines are to long. Management is not on the same page. Some managers allow certain things to slide by while others do not which can also confuse customers and employees. It has been a rather interesting experience working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers and Employees utilize time of store hours.
Cashier - Woman's Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 18.
Managers have made a big effort to work together as to best assets of each for company regarding job duties and timing, plus to utilize each employee as to store hours and duties to perform in the time frame they have to store time.
Pro érvek
holidays and special times really nice meals, and deserts provided.
no comment
nothing
Ink Tag (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018, május 18.
nothing i dont have anything to say was just a temp job and i needed the money to take care of my family. The people was really nice but some employees could be really messy.
Great work environment
Customer Service Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, május 18.
Wonderful place to work both with employees and customers. Time goes by fast when you enjoy your work space. I've never had to deal with an irate customer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van