JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 028 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
Good at First, But It’s not it chief
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2020, január 18.
I worked here a 4 months ago, and was hired in the summer as seasonal, and then ended up getting kept. Everything was good and chill for the first 2 months, but then I noticed how I was carrying the store on my back as just an operations associate. Low pay and having to deal with one LOD who constantly harassed me also killed my experience there. I just didn’t see me being there for a year.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and harrassment galore.
AP Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2020, január 18.
Employees are nice to work with but that is it. Company strives themselves on work life balance but there is none. The GM I had was horrible and verbally abusive to his subordinates. You report it to their call center and nothing gets done. HR and management are friends out of work so don't report anything. The only good thing is the pay. Besides that watch YOUR back, management states they have your back but unfortunately they don't.
Excellent place to work
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cottonwood, AZ2020, január 18.
Easy to get a job there depending on the season. Schedule is variable and somewhat unpredictable. Christmas season is high demand for employees, but few hours after December 31st.
Good retail associate job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2020, január 18.
Great customers, easy learning, lots of benefits, growing opportunities, diversity work place, good training workers and teachings, hands on with customers and cashier
2,0
Former employee
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2020, január 18.
Some managers are great some aren’t my problem with the company is the communication about points accumulating HR let my points accumulate to a a warning and then eventually terminating me instead of asking me why I was absent or late and they didn’t respect the fact that I was in college so they scheduled me almost everyday during the week
The people in Spencer Iowa were family to me
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spencer, IA2020, január 18.
I was treated fairly and pay was low but when you love your job you accept it. I understand pay has changed for the better ad it has been two years since I worked there. Managers can make all the difference! Some thought they were above talking to us but then we would get one in that was glad to be there and made goal setting fun!! And achievable!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Furniture Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2020, január 18.
Worked for JCPENNEY for 36 years and I know the company very well. I have sold millions of dollars of merchandise for the company and had a great following of loyal customers. I know products. very well and can teach other
Productive and Consistent
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2020, január 18.
A typical day at JC Penney would consist of greeting every customer and assisting them as needed. I have learn how to categorize each item in the store; to make sure it is in it's proper place. I enjoy working with my team members to recover the entire store and making sure it is always presentable for the customers. Meeting and exceeding customer service is the ultimate goal. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is helping the customers find what they are looking for and making suggestions to them if an item is not in stock.
1,0
Low pay and no hours
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2020, január 18.
Hours and pay are awful, they do not give raises like they should and your hours are not guaranteed. New employees make more money than some of the old employees. They cut your hours for not succeeding in getting credit applications.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morgantown, WV2020, január 18.
Great benefits, great vacation, sick and personal days. Also, family leave. Great company to work for. Competitive pay. Ongoing training. Daily meetings to be heard.
The benefits, and employees
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2020, január 18.
Managers tend to make you ask about the JCPenney credit card multiple times and having to keep a certain number of an apot. Dealing with customers that steal isn’t fun. You can’t chase them down your just have to score more customer service towards them till they can’t take it anymore. Hardest part of the job is getting customers to apply for the card. And organizing the entire section you’ve been assigned
Great first retail job
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2020, január 18.
I recently quit because of family/school problems and didn’t have time for work. But I enjoyed most of my time working there and can only name a handful of bad experiences (mainly w customers not even coworkers or management) it’s a great first job or just first time in retails Very high paced weekends and holidays. Slow week days.
Great Holiday Job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spotsylvania County, VA2020, január 18.
Hired for Holidays and kept on part-time after. Small pay raise to accompany permenant employment. Flexible hours. Tried to advance to a more suited position as I have a BA, but was immediately shot down. Seems once on the floor it is difficult to progress to management. Otherwise, pleasant enough to work at.
3,0
Average experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2020, január 18.
Working there was not hard at all but at times I did not feel welcomed. Some employees were rude and nasty. At times it could get really busy but overall it was a nice experience working there.
Pro érvek
holiday employee lunches
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no call no shows
Customer service
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2020, január 17.
My job duties were customer service cashier hanger pick ups greeting customers and cleaning assisting customers checking up on them making sure if they need help.
Good Job, Unreliable Lab
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2020, január 17.
Honestly, this job was really great especially for a college student. The people for the most part were kind, and goals were not impossible to make. Hours were flexible, pay was great! Doctor had older equipment so some flaws happened at times. The biggest negative is the lab, you can give the best service to the customer and the lab would ruin it lol. Lab was so unreliable, backed up orders, lost orders, broke glasses. Of course, the customer just sees you and blames you. It makes it harder to sell if you have no faith In the lab yourself. If the lab was improved it would definitely be perfect.
Strong sense of family.
Training Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 17.
JCPenney has a wonderful culture of caring. Management takes the time to show that they really care. It has been refreshing to work for such a company.
It was a seasonal job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2020, január 17.
It was seasonal but I really like it , I found myself working hard , I was a cashier and a Sales Associate , great customer service , very polite, great team work
amazing work environment
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2020, január 16.
Everyone there is amazing and caring. The leadership is very helpful and understanding. The hours were not the best though but it's an amazing first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  9501 Arlington Expressway2020, január 16.
Upon searching for employment this job provided safe traveling and decent environment and it is in a nearby local area the public transportation is accessible for many.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van