Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megmutatása
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Retail Nightmare
Even as a supervisor was underpaid, wasn’t encouraged to participate in supervisor meetings, kept under 40 hours and no benefits. Long hours, never enough employees on staff, supervisor belongs in Walmart not JCPenney
This place is a joke
Overall store is disgusting. Pay is sad. Ancient technology, only care about ICAP's. They penalize you for being late, sick,etc. Worked my heart out and never even got a thank you after I left.
Everything was good
Everything was great. The people i worked with was amazing and the customers made the job better. The company itself was a clean work place and had //
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a nice working environment of JCPenney
The working shop surrounding is very nice, and the managers are kind and workmates are friendly and helpful. I got a lot of help from leadership team and the people working next to me. Thanks to all of them!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Productive and Great Work Environment
JcPenney's is a family oriented business, it is reflective of all clientele in the business, and is overall a great company to work for. I have grown so much with being with such an amazing company. I never thought I would have learned so much.
Great place to work.
I worked at JCP in Laurel, Mississippi. I loved my job and enjoyed most of the people there. Both of the former managers that I worked under were very nice and understanding. We always made work fun and always had some type of party there. We were truly a family.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t care about employees
This was one of the worst jobs I’ve had. Even though the pay wasn’t terrible for this area, the older people I worked with were constantly worried about being terminated since 2 employees had recently been fired months before retirement kicked in. They encouraged individuality but they couldn’t care less about you.
Needs Better Employee Benefits
I have been working for JCPenney for two years, and they have never prioritized employee benefits — especially since they have been cutting hours with no pay. Despite cutting hours, employees still have to work everyday of the week. Also, there is a lack of promotions within the company for long-time employees.
Positive work experience
Enjoyed the atmosphere and experience with the people. It was physically challenging, but well worth it. The hours were good, wish that they had had 2 shifts. One shift could handle the peak demand just barely. Sometimes the end of the day was the most challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work.
For the first couple of years working for JCP was great. However, there was no room for growth unless you were a manager's favorite. Overall the staff was friendly and the hours were manageable.
good work environment
Kontra érvek
claimed to be flexible with hours but was not
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers but lack managing skills
Great place to meet new people. Mainly high school people and older retired people working part time. Managers lack care for personal lifes of employees. Great discount. Good raises for those who work hard. Overall a good company to work for.
Fun
Help customers everyday with a smile. I looked forward to going in everyday and making a difference. It was worth while when I was there. I made a lot of friends
Lmao
Upper management does not care about the associates or about how work gets done... as long as it gets done. people not meeting production being kept to do mostly nothing all day. people that can actually do the work get treated horribly and unfairly. too much overtime. African associates wash their rear ends in the bathroom with water bottles splashing it all over the floor, not washing hands...
Co workers are cool
Kontra érvek
management makes the place suck
they are money hungry.
they care little about their employees especially when it comes to PTO. The GM is rude and always calls people by the wrong name, they refuse to help one another especially in times of need.
A great starting job
Tasks are fairly easy to do, I’d recommend working here, especially for a first job. Only downside is the large variation in the styles of management.
Nice place to work
This is a nice job to work at for a young person coming out of high school that need a paycheck. it’s a good place to work if the hours was Steady but overall it’s a good place to work they have flexible schedule if you go to school or if you need time off but I like the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work at / entry level position
I absolutely adored working at Jcpenney, I worked as an operations associate, helping to stock the store after new shipments arrived. Early shift, but that was the only difficult part. The pay wasn't very high and corporate constantly cut hours but I loved the job, the people I worked with and that makes a huge difference. If it wasn't for my college schedule, I would have stayed.
Employees are treated unfairly
You can ask the same question daily and get a different answer daily from ALL Corporate staff. The District Managers and Store Managers fight for power at every opportunity.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Negative view towards customers.
Customer Service
Loved making customers day. At Jcpeney their numbers one goal was to help the customers day. Whether helping the customers find what they were looking.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at the Jcpenney in Hanes mall is unfair, unsupportive and unprofessional.
This is not where you want to work if you are looking for a career. You will have no chance in advancing. They do not give raises and are discouraging on a daily basis with non stop gossip about each other . There is so much drama and the hr manager is the number one person spreading the gossip. The environment is unprofessional and consumed with tension.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés