JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 963 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, december 5.
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door. Good place to gain experience and really helps with communication skills with other people.
Not very good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylor, MI2017, december 5.
Typical day at work consisted of running a register, and putting clothes away. Didn't learn anything I already didn't know how to do. Management was decent. Not helpful at times. Didn't have a hard part of the job. Most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers.
It was very fast pace
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2017, december 5.
My job was very fast packs and it was something i could get used to the cashier part i hated to do the ladies dressing rooms they were always a wreck but other than that the manager and team memeber were great
Got free lunch a whole week during Black Friday
15 min and 30 min lunch
Good Place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, december 5.
I truly do enjoy my job, and also get along well the my coworkers. There is no typical day, every day is different but it stays the same pretty much all day. They actually make it a point to let you know when Management will be onsite, including the Store manager, just in case you feel the need to go directly to them. I have PCOS and management has been very understanding of my needed days off due to health issues. I work as hard as I can, but I often have to move slow, or have had to call in because the cramps have been too painful and they have been very understanding. They truly do care about their employees.
Pro érvek
discounts beginning with employment, sephora samples, christmas day off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, very early mornings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardworking lounge to eat at with co-workers
Stock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2017, december 4.
Fast paced job. There is allot going on at one time for productivity purposes. very organized system for smooth workflow. Off loading big containers with merchandise was hard but it had to be that way. It was a very clean warehouse setting,
Kontra érvek
not enough breaks for standing long
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and easy work
Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikeville, KY2017, december 4.
I worked at JCPenneys for a while and I loved the environment, however the supervisors and store manager were just rude all the time and never wanted to help you move forward. They never understood your needs, and even if you worked full time hours, you were still considered a part time employee with no benefits.
Kontra érvek
Terrible pay, no raises, bad hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast paced
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, december 4.
Its a good temporary job. It used to be a great workplace until everything changed with new management. Meaning, everything was completely changed around and as a part time employee you have no benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place for me to learn great customer service
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tupelo, MS2017, december 4.
A typical day at work starts off at seven in the morning to three. We started out going through inventory to put out and going through the prices and changing them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2017, december 4.
JCPenney was good place to work overall. I enjoyed working with customers and management was good. They provided great training and I got along well with co-workers.
enjoyed assisting customers
Kontra érvek
late nights if the store was a wreck at closing time
Poor management, no advancement
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2017, december 4.
Summary says it all, I worked here for almost 6 years, and only moved up because someone retired. But the pay was not enough, and once I moved up, the company cut my full time position back to part time, so I never received benefits, and only received annual raise twice in the six years that I worked there.
family like enviroment
Kontra érvek
poor higher management, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and chill work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2017, december 3.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping a customer find what they are looking for and helping them become part of the Jc Penny family. The sales associates and managers put a lot of effort and time into the work they do.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hutchinson, KS2017, december 3.
JCPenney was a wonderful place to work. If my local store had not closed I would have recommended to anyone in need of a job to apply for a job at JCPenney.
Great place
Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2017, december 3.
Everyone there seems friendly and easy to work work. I love the discounts as well. You also get benefits after 30 days. So many great perks. And management there is great as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS2017, december 3.
Wonderful work environment. This job has a very laid back yet very rewarding environment . they reward you for the hard work you put into the job and allow to to explore other departments,
Sells top line merchandise
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs Iowabusiness2017, december 3.
I enjoyed working with people both coworkers and customers. JC Penneys is a well known retail store with quality merchandise. The coworkers were very respectful towards each others.
discounts
poor raises
It Was A Bit Rough
Jewelry associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2017, december 3.
I got thrown into a position I was never trained on. You are trained on a basic register for about a day then you are thrown into a position. Any sort of special position (bras, jewelry, decor, etc...) you really aren't trained for. I found myself being asked a lot of questions I had no answer to. And when I was hired in I was told that I was being hired in as a regular employee, not a temp. Then I was suddenly out of a job and told it was because I was only temporary. I didn't get a chance to know the managers (LOD's) that well. And there is too much emphasis on the surveys and they credit card applications. You can be an amazing employee but you are worth nothing if you do not get those survey's and applications.
Kontra érvek
Lack of training, surveys and credit card applications, lack of management.
Fun
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, KS2017, december 3.
My first job right out of cosmetology school. I really enjoyed working with more experienced sytlists. They were great about offering advice on techniques and tips.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad, maybe not worth working for anymore.
JCP Online/ Warehouse Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Grove, NY2017, december 3.
Had a fun time working there. Lots of corporate events and busy work. Company is doing pretty bad, so if working there, expect layoffs. Can be cut throat.
Pro érvek
lots of parties, good experience during the holidays.
who shops there anymore?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, management appears to care about the employees.
Appliance Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2017, december 3.
JC Penney is one of the more satisfying jobs I have had in my retail career. The Management respects me and does not micromanage me. I am given space and the opportunity to run my department as I see fit within the SOP's of the company.
Pro érvek
Within Appliances as long as we make our numbers I am not micromanaged.
Kontra érvek
Only 35 hours per week instead of a paid 40 hour work week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast paced environment
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2017, december 2.
I enjoyed this job. Working with the public was fun and engaging. I felt comfortable and capable of my job responsibilities and felt i provided customers with a friendly and pleasurable salon experience. I also enjoyed learning about new products and services the salon provided
Pro érvek
Free haircuts, styles, and color services. Store discount

Átfogó minősítés