JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

18 584 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 585 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with me to manage time needed for school
Dept lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2018, november 7.
Worked with me and my complex schedule while I attended higher education. The culture of the job was easy going; except for the overly aggressive pushing of the JCP credit card.
JCP credit card goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Optometric Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, november 7.
Nice warm environment, friendly staff, caring and stress free, daily leadership skills available, transportation assistance, flexibility scheduling, medical insurance offered
Eyewear and contacts
Short staffed always
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
SENIOR CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, november 7.
Good job beside its closing leaving many without a job . I wish not to o share any more on this company. However Im thankful for the experience .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at as part time
SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, november 7.
There people were great, the schedule was wondering consider having no kids at the time. I would definitely recommend working at JCPenney to all my friends and if I could I wouldn't mind doing that job as a part-time job just for fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with great benefits
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2018, november 7.
Assisting customers was fun and engaging. You learn a lot about marketing, what's trending, and customer service. The employee mix is diverse and fun. The hardest part is working extended hours for mandatory holidays, inventory times, or sales events.
Great discount, and benefits
Kontra érvek
Retail hours, pay is not sustainable for living if you are not in management.
working for the company
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD 207472018, november 7.
I have worked for this company for almost two years and they were giving pay raises to people who just came into the company and not giving a lot of hours. the people who worked hard was the ones that wasn't treated fairly. I'm soo glad I have left that job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work.
Sales associate / cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 7.
This is not the best place to work. The manger in my opinion are very unprofessional. The hiring manger was very rude. The employees there are nice. Well some of them. It’s always busy so there is something to do
Fun Place to Work
Photographer & Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, november 6.
its okay I like the co workers, but the management is not the best. and it poorly structured. if you need time off you can get it but will get the hours you need if your asking.
Pro érvek
time off when you need it
Kontra érvek
poor management and short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Co-workers
Assistant Manager-Merchandise Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2018, november 6.
JC Penney is a great place to meet life long friends however there is little work life balance. You’re required to work long hours and perform as if you are 3 people. The company only cares about numbers. They tell you that customers and front line associates are their priority but do nothing to show you. The pay is sad in comparison to other retailers. The GM only works M-F but expects everyone to give up their weekends
Fellow workers, discount
Kontra érvek
Hours, schedule, management, pay, benefits
Good 1st Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, november 6.
Good job to keep while in school. I had the job while going to school in the morning and I was able to get full time hours for working in the night. I also was able to move up in roles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
nothing to say at this time .
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, november 6.
after my shoulder surgery iff possiablity I would like to start working after the holidays if possiable ? and to get more pay rases and respect from other co workers
good breaks
poor mgt
It's retail
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, november 6.
The Jcpenney I work at currently is one of the better stores. The management teams seem to be stuck on their high horses and don't see the things the employees are going through. It's retail, you can't expect much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were a great company to work for !
Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, november 6.
Great management and they work great with your schedules.they have great employee discounts and nice breaks. They have a Great teamwork ethic. I recommend.
Employee discount
Blackout days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
I enjoyed working at JC Penney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, november 6.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. co-workers, supervisors and customers. It was my happy place. When i could help a customer find what they needed, it was extremely gratifying.
Good place to work.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2018, november 6.
The only thing about job is standing all day. I learned to always stay focused on providing great customer service. What I enjoyed most was knowing that I delivered excellent service that would help to make someone else's day better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Para mi tiempo, sano ambiente y familiar.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hatillo Municipio, PR2018, november 5.
Un día típico para mí en JCP era lleno de retos, pero retos q siempre logramos por ser todos una familia. Me encantaba porque sentía q era mi casa, nunca hubo un ambiente tenso ni de problemas. Habia mucha confianza entre jefe/empleado empleado/jefe. Lo que no me gustó fué una restructuración de la tienda que no ví justa. Ya que la tienda funcionaba excelente con los jefes de momento.
Pro érvek
Los incentivos al asociado, los descuentos.
Kontra érvek
El descanso casi no se puede coger.
Great place work.
Sales, Pricing, & Catalog Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alma, MI2018, november 5.
I really enjoyed working there and liked having the chance to work in different aspects of the store. The hardest part was keeping the store tidied up and ready for customers. The most enjoyable part for me was being able to design displays.
ventas
Servicio al Cliente (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puerto Rico2018, november 5.
Buena Compañia trabajaba en el montaje de la tienda luego en diferentes departamentos fue un part time pero lamentablemente de muy pocas horas a la semana por lo que me ofrecieron mas horas de trabajo en otro lugar y renuncie.
Pro érvek
una empesa reconocida y con oportunidades de crecimiento
Kontra érvek
muy pocas horas de trabajo
Great pla e to work.
Commissioned Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Panama City mall2018, november 5.
I loved J.C penny's, great place to work, lots of fun, great commision bonuses, lots of work but the is reflective of the compensation. Managers were great the staff very family oriented.
No pressure.
Scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Poor recognition programs.
Operations Assistant Manager, JCPenney (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, november 5.
Too much is expected from not enough people. Turn over is really high and training is difficult. Corporate restructuring too many times. Company spends too much on merchandise and not enough on wages.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van