Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a job to get me started in life could have better sales training
I had this job while I was figuring out what I wanted to do with my life not a bad gig to have but everything is online now so who knows what the future holds
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is tough to deal with at times
Environment is easy going love the different customer interactions love the retail environment the different daily routine
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be a lot of standing and a ton of work for just one person. Rude managers that expect you to always have a good day. Managers would sometimes be late and not on time.
Work in the mall
Kontra érvek
short breaks, couldn't leave for lunch unless your shift was 8 hours or more, etc
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The General manager in the Wilmington store/prices corner is a person you would never want to work for. Stay away. She makes the whole environment feel like she is in charge and you are just a peon. She does not care about the well being of her employees at all.
stay away
Munkahelyi kultúra
God job I really loved my job the customers loved me I always solved the problem to a question I was good at what I did. And I can do more for your company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salon manager, recruiting was a must, good commission, hours were sometimes long but flexible. Did not enjoy working holidays or late nights. Good leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you work as a rep for JCP, you have very little in the way of accessibility to information. The intranet is poorly organized and, more often than not, you'll have to ask for help and, little by little, learn the ins-and-outs by trial-and-error.
Aside from a handful of long-term employees, the management is constantly being cycled through different departments/replaced, so it's hard to pin down someone who knows what's going on.

Most of the call center jobs were sent to other countries, so people working at the US call center act as support staff for foreigners, many of whom don't have to answer to protocol, so you end up with upset/confused customer who get dumped into your phone line.

If none of that sounds bad enough, their work scheduling department seems to fall asleep at the wheel on a regular basis, making you have to constantly check to make sure they didn't accidentally fire you due to their own negligence in entering information.
Pro érvek
Pay is decent. That's about it.
Kontra érvek
Management is unhelpful. Most of the time, you have to go through several people to get anything done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work, the environment is very friendly and the the schedule is very flexible with days that you can work and cant work. The managers are great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work, although everybody is a little anxious about the future of the company. With the company in bankruptcy, the future of some stores and distribution centers are uncertain.
Pro érvek
Good team of people to work with.
Kontra érvek
Uncertain future of the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a great company to work for! Had a wonderful 8 years there! In the salon business?? Look no further! There's insurance and retirement/savings pptiosn!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. Great team that helps to put you in a place to succeed. Competitive pay scale based on your experience and capabilities. Career builder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No place to go in this dire straits of uncertainty. Bankrupt and stocks are in the toilet. No place to go in retail so I guess I’ll hang around until they lock the doors.
Declining stocks, terrible future
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've enjoyed working with all the people I have come across at JCP. My hours were 8:00-5:00, Monday through Friday with no overtime. Management is good, but it's the people that make this a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My store manager was such a Joy to work for.
My department manager was knowledgeable and taught me to succeed and was always caring and positive.

When my management position opened and I was thrilled. All the staff helped me learn my new responsibilities.

Everything was perfect until my department was eliminated

No more catalog department.

Security
It ended
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a merchandise assistant for a few year and was promoted to men’s supervisor. After a year I was transferred to the Fresno JCPenney as a manager.
Good team chemistry
Work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at the JCPenney in Ashtabula Ohio and unfortunately the corporation has decided to close this location. My experience there has been a great one from having an amazing team to work with to an amazing and understanding general manager. Honestly feels like working with family and I'm going to miss it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a current college student it was important that my employer offered flexible working hours for me. Jcpenney offered a fun and productive environment to work in.
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the returns desk. I had a caring manager who trained me well. Most of the customer's were nice to deal with. As it was retail the pay was low and the hours erratic.
Store discount
Low pay, erratic hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at JCPenny's was mainly running the clothes back the floor within the dressing rooms, and helping the customers. The management was fun and out going. Each manager had their own personality and expressed it in their own way. Working there was a great way for everyone to express themselves any way they can.
Pro érvek
Getting free food and doughnuts in the morning
Kontra érvek
Not getting help when needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a receptionist at the salon in JCPenney was a new experience and a somewhat good but rocky one. In the beginning, there were young stylists who would pick and choose what they wanted to do if there was a walk-in client. It was difficult because other experienced stylists would also not want to take walk ins because they either worked a long day or they did not think the work load was fair.