JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 003 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
How much product can you scan?
Warehouse Laborer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2017, december 11.
Its all about how fast you can move the product. You are put on teams where you score points according to how many trucks you unload. That determines pay. "How much Freight can you scan in is the name of the game."
simple
Associate/Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eden Prairie, MN2017, december 11.
I found this company to be hardcore because I got ran out of the company. It was a good company in the sense that I was a really hard worker. I didn't let anyone put me down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not consistent in treatment of employees committing same mistakes.
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, december 11.
Not consistent in treatment of employees committing same errors. JCPenney does have a good benefit package. Ability to choose work schedule, as in four 10 hour days as opposed to five 8 hour days, is a positive also.
Horrible
Seasonal Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, december 11.
I worked my first retail job here for the winter. Was the worst job for me, the manager was never around. I had no training, the portal was never updated with hours so I got scheduled for days I was not aware of so I wasn't able to make them. Coworkers were not helpful, watched others fail.
discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no culture, bad environment, coworkers, management, hours
Enjoyable work day
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2017, december 11.
i think this is very time consuming not even relating to my resume wish i could skip all this but it wont let me sure wish it would it is crazy very crazy
Not Fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2017, december 11.
Holidays were the worst. Managers did not have a sense of clue on how to schedule. You may easily get off work at 2AM and be back in the building at 8am to open.
Worst job ever
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2017, december 11.
If you didn't ask EVERY customer, returning or knowingly already has one, to apply for a cc through them they would treat you like dirt! i was yelled at, had hours cut from me, and treated like i was 12 years old. i hated this job and the management!!
Kontra érvek
everything about this job is a con
Not to bad
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boardman, OH2017, december 11.
It was not a bad place to work, I was hired on for holiday help. The only complaint that I had was lack of communication. they could use an update on their data base tho.
the discounts
holiday madness
retail
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1441 tamiami trail port charlotte fl 339482017, december 11.
the store was clean except for the air vents which would spew dust on the clothing i mostly worked unloading trucks and getting merchandise to the floor as in most retail the employee is not considered in any way.
Fast paced slow advancement
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2017, december 10.
The job can be very stressful. You are expected to complete multiple tasks that do not account for preparation or assisting customers. During slower times it is easier but during rushes you are still expected to do all of the assigned tasks plus whatever was left behind.
Flexibility with schedules
Kontra érvek
High expectancies with little leeway
Nice place to work for
Hyperion Developer & Production Support Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, december 10.
Daily work load is within limits, with all facilities like ping pong table gym, work culture is also collaborative and easy going. But there is lack of career advancement
nice building
Great place to work at
Assistant Manager Merchandising/ Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2017, december 10.
A typical day at JCPenney is puuting the Associate First and making sure their needs are met . This creates a great customer experience environment! We are to display WORTH behavior to associates and customers at all times. W welcoming, O offering, R respecting time, T thanking, H helping!

It is a very upbeat and competitive retail environment. Every day is exciting and energized. It is all about delivering Exceptional service and making sales. Driving a team to deliver excellent service is very rewarding.

Th most enjoyable part of the job is when we see our associates having fun and enjoying what they do, and making the connection with the customer.
associate engagement programs
Advancement
Fun workplace
Sales Associate / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, december 10.
They were great about hours and taking time off, it was a easy but fun job, sometimes stressful during back to school and holiday shopping but good for experiences.
Set Hours and Productive shifts
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2017, december 10.
Basically a Fast Paced job with a small group of co-workers
Work in Stock room and loading dock unloading trucks and
processing Merchandise onto racks and Carts.
Restock sales floor and recover departments
Clean up Work area before the end of the day
Set Hours, days and Breaks
Early shift starts at 5am
Munkahelyi kultúra
pretty good job if you want to work
Call center representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  wauwautosa, wi2017, december 10.
i have worked here a few years now and there is room for advancement if you are an employee that works diligently and can meet the expectations. I will not be leaving anytime soon.
Great company, poor management
Product Service Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2017, december 10.
JCPenney's Golden Rule is "treat others the way you'd like to be treated". There is very poor management in the store. The leaders do not know hot to normally speak to the employees. The WORST thing is that management would sometimes change people's work schedules WITHOUT telling them.
Mismanaged
Task team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2017, december 10.
Current store manager is incompetent and way in over her head. Store is behind work load planning, missing targeted holiday goals. Overnights became mandated to catch up.
Great products
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, OH2017, december 10.
Great products, great people, good discounts, in the mall, convenience of location, good hours, clean store, great sales, lots of choices of clothing and accessories
In mall
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
only good for pay. nothing else.
sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CA2017, december 10.
I couldn't enjoy my job there, it was an uncomfortable work environment. Always understaffed so my dept which got the worst treatment had to fill in associates for the other understaffed depts. We worked hard for hardly any recognition. Some employees were cutthroat and really bossy for their position. 5 managers with big egos and different ideas. The worst job I've had.
leaving
Kontra érvek
managers, customers, rules, lack of communication.
Productive and great benifits
Stylist and Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2017, december 10.
Love working at Jcp. Great benifits and fit with my life style. Help work around my parents so I could take care of them. Gave me chance to improve my abilities with on going education. !!!!!

Wanted to retire there but got a chance to relocate to a warmer state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor health coverage