JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 579 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for teens looking to gain work experience
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2018, július 17.
Its an excellent job opportunity for teens looking to gain work experience and a summer job while out of school the only bad things is that you have some managers that don't do their job and some that will take advantage of you if you let them
Pro érvek
GREAT JOB FOR TEENS LOOKING TO GAIN WORK EXPERIENCE IN DEALING WITH PEOPLE OR CUSTOMERS
MANAGEMENT CAN BE KIND OF SHADY
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and taylord hours. part time with no benefits
SELLING SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reading, PA2018, július 17.
I sold shoes and other footwear and accessories on a commissioned basis, part-time during evenings and weekends while I also worked as a substitute teacher and English tutor. Because of these high-traffic hours I earned substantial commission. I also learned sales and prospecting techniques on an "on the job training" basis. The position was somewhat stressful as it was full service where salespeople found the shoes in the back stockroom for each customer and helped them individually, often having to work with numerous customers simultaneously when busy. Part time hours did not allow for any benefits or paid vacation days. Full-time employees made lower hourly commissions because of working during business hours when customer traffic was lower.
Pro érvek
Good hourly commisson base, education of customer service and sales techniques
Kontra érvek
No benefits or paid time off
JCPenney Logistics supervisor
SUPPLY CHAIN SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2018, július 17.
The workload is typically doable during the day with very little stress.
The leaders are fair and rational.
It is necessary to collaborate with fellow supervisors.
The culture is laid back most of the time but very driven when business dictates.
It is necessary to be flexible because the workload changes constantly and you have to be available to get it done quickly
Fair leadership
Kontra érvek
Pay, benefits, overtime without compensation for management
Best job I ever had
SALES ASSOCIATE, SR CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, július 17.
Had certain duties to do weekly, self suffiecient in after trained but was able to review on the duties given. Management was helpful and would recomment associates for new job titles, deadlines were met by many associates involved in process of duties, great team work. Company met their mission.
PAY, TRAINING, BENEFITS
STORE HOLIDAY HOURS
Flexible and Understanding
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 17.
As long as you're applying yourself, the team is great! There's room for advancement. Our team got along pretty well and we enjoyed giving back to the community.
Pro érvek
Monthly birthday celebrations and holiday celebrations.
Kontra érvek
The year wait for benefits is a drag but understandable.
Nice environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, július 16.
JCPenney is a nice place to work. The associates there makes it easier to catch up to the speed there with ringing up the customers and how everything works there. JCPenney has flexibile hours and they’ll work with whatever your comfortable with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Human Resources Generalist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2018, július 16.
Great associate discount on top of sales prices. Great company to work for with full benefits for full timer. Flexible work schedule. Management training program.
Pro érvek
Great associate recognition and associates events
Kontra érvek
Benefits only for full timer.
Fun workplace
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oswego, NY2018, július 16.
Was relaxing and slow paced, was never too busy, Co-workers were laid back, could do anything you wanted as long as you were working. However, the hours were not the best which made the paychecks not too good.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Short hours, not enough pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
productivity
Hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 16.
that was a great experience for me the staff was great i have a wonderful manager she understand us an always be there for us when we need her we were like family .
Management Change
JEWELRY SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 16.
When I began at JCP the management and staff were great, as years progressed management changed to become worse at all levels and this was the most frustrating. Procedures were in place and new management wanted to change them eventhough they were from corporate.
Pro érvek
on occasion breakfast and lunch was offered free
Kontra érvek
dept management was difficult and changed almost monthly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work with and good management
Pallet Builder (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stead nv2018, július 16.
I like what i do. But not happy with my salary right now, and looking for an another job with better salary. I work with good people, my supervisor and manager are good people. Love working here
Fun and Great experience
Associate Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gallup, NM2018, július 16.
I learned to talk to customers professional and greet anyone. The workplace was very well organize I kept my department cleaned and always restock shoes in every size. The most fun part was cashing my customers out and seeing a smile on their face.
Pro érvek
lunch area, fun dressing up differently for every special day.
Kontra érvek
no free food, short breaks
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, július 16.
I loved working at JCPenny's it was a great place to work, I enjoyed the people I worked with and the customers. It was great tot know that your sending home a customer home satisfied.
productive work enviroment
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2018, július 15.
The company offered decent wages and opportunities to advance to another position along with fairly good pay raises.Jcpennys also offered very good benefits and vacation pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Far too stressful for associates
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  NH2018, július 15.
Initially this was a great place to work, until you upset management or get on the sh t list for one of the upper managers, then things can go downhill. Most associates are nice, but barely any do work. Would not recommend due to certain upper management. Also, there is a focus on credit cards to the point that if some associates did not sell as many as others (2 versus 7) they would get their hours cut without explanation. There were attempts at training to sell, but it truly is luck of the draw for what customer you get (some may have and not use, some may not want).
Pro érvek
Some management is good, associates are generally nice
Kontra érvek
Upper management, high turnover, high pressure and stress to sell credit cards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to work in.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, július 15.
This was a fun environment to work in, that gave me the oppurtunity to work with many different types of employees and deal with many different types of customers.
discounts, employees
poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company to work for
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, július 15.
JcPenney is the same as any retail department store, however, the company has been suffering massively in the last few years.
The company cares less and less about the lower workers, and more and more about why they aren't meeting numbers.

There is no accountability of store management to corporate, which leads to a horrible store environment that just gets swept under the rug and ignored.

Compared to other companies, JCP is staffed with the least amount of employees to get by.
Discounts on everything
Bad management, no accountability
relaxed
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2018, július 15.
relaxed good people and it was relaxed passed and the customer and staff are always friendly and happy to help easy to fellow the staff and it was always fun
no drama
not enough money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for a Teen that doesn't need alot of money
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, július 15.
Jcpenny was great to work if you don't need alot of money. This is not a job were you are able to keep up with rent, bills, etc.. They give you very few hours. The only time you might get alot is for big events like black friday.
Pro érvek
bonuses for signing up a customer with a Jcpenny card
Few hours
Retail
Customer service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, július 15.
Hours varied per day. Not enough help. Retail is stressful. Some days better than others Christmas season has long hours for three weeks and stores become disarrayed.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van