JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 044 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 045 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Excellent
Retail Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2020, január 22.
Great company to work for I was very happy to work for them for over 15 years! I think they try very hard to keep their employees happy and included. Excellent experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s was busy, but loved the environment and you can wear nails and piercing
Cashier/ recovery associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2020, január 22.
I worked during the holidays, it can get hectic! If you like folding clothes repeatedly this is the job for you! Helping customers find the perfect fit can make you feel good as an associate and the employees are very friendly and helpful!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for seasonal work
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 22.
Great place for seasonal work but afterwards find out that after season over then they lay off workers, hour's are reduced, and now company closing call center and 243 employees without jobs.
The best job ever
Operations Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2020, január 22.
I loved waking up just to go to work cause it’s was a great environment I loved work with the people there I always felt like a better person when I go and leave from there I just loved working there but unfortunately I couldn’t stay
Make u feel good
Not working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very pleasant place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, OH2020, január 22.
I worked in the women’s, misses, petites and junior section of the clothing department. I enjoyed working with the staff and the customers. This was a temporary position that turned permanent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok for fresh out of school .
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2020, január 21.
Great for begging in the beauty industry , however the traffic wasn’t too busy . Hours aren’t full time . Part time only , managers changing constantly .
Seasonal Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashtabula, OH2020, január 21.
I was only there for the holiday season, but it was a steady pace, I was always doing something to keep me busy, and whenever we weren’t busy, I always made sure I had something to do!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2020, január 21.
Very good company to work for. Very friendly atmosphere.Great managers and peers. Very good merchandise. During peak seasons, the business was very good! Good location to shop. Safe location for customers to shop at.
Pro érvek
Excellent place to work. Very good business.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the business was slow at off peak seasons
2,0
Doesn’t pay enough
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trumbull, CT2020, január 21.
The company does not pay enough for a livable wage, but asks a lot from you. Do not expect a raise or any kind of positive recognition for providing customer satisfaction or going above and beyond in the work place such as consistently covering others shifts or working ridiculous hours. The only things that get noticed are the smallest mistakes anyone can make (which you will be reprimanded for in front of customers/clients as well as co-workers).
1,0
Horrible, demeaning management
Jewelry Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Starkville, MS2020, január 21.
Having worked at JCPenney for about five years, I've outlasted 4 general managers at our store. Corporate doesn't give a flip about associates as they tend to keep on a vile, toxic HR manager in place. One that not only demeans customers and associates but will physically grab and assault associates. An HR manager who tells associates going through chemotherapy that its a "inconvenience to my scheduling". As a response to associates going through dark times, corporate HR's response is that "you shouldn't worry your managers with this information". All-in-all, avoid working here like the plague.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, wonderful benefits.
HEAD CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, MS2020, január 21.
Wonderful experience, a great opportunity for advancement. During my time with the company, I learned a lot about jewelry and how to interact with a wide verity of people.
1,0
Unorganized
Warehouse Associate - Bin Replenishment Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2020, január 21.
Too many warehouse associates would not do their jobs quickly or efficiently. Most bin replenishment clerk employees in Area 1 would just stand around and talk to their friends wasting production time and supervisors would hardly do anything about it. The training is so unorganized. I come in for my first day and the supervisor partners me up with someone who wasn't even a trainer and was never trained to learn to train new hires, and has only been there for 2 weeks.The place was dirty and gross. Too many bed bugs, trash and torn boxes lying around. Hardly anyone would clean up after themselves. Too much overtime.
Nada
Kontra érvek
Too much overtime, lazy employees, unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be good at multi tasking
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2020, január 21.
Don’t expect to stick to just one job. While I was in jewelry I was also expected to cover mens and/or women’s and not including fitting rooms. It’s easy but they really never had coverage which left other people suffering.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Improvements to be made but a great place to start
Cash Room/HR Intern Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownsville, TX2020, január 20.
Job was simple but I lacked sense of belonging and guidance when first starting. I was thrown into work and learned on my own. More training or proper training would have been appreciated.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting job for highschoolers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2020, január 20.
The Sales Associate position at JCPenney is easy to succeed in and duties from day to day do not differ greatly. Although there is little opportunity for advancement in the company, hours are flexible and it is friendly and inclusive work environment.
Excellent place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsport, TN2020, január 20.
Very professional and the training was great. The people all got along and did their job . Very flexible hours. A family spent their career their and retired from working there.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has an amazing culture and legacy that everyone works hard to keep alive.
Regional Senior Human Resource Business Partner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2020, január 20.
A great place to work and foster your growth with utilization of many highly skilled professionals as partners that support your initiatives and field.
It’s a normal job.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2020, január 20.
Working at Jc Penney is a normal job that has its ups and downs. Sometimes is fun and sometimes is very irritating to even be there. It’s not a very cultural place, only a little diverse.
Benefits and Fair pay
Great
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2020, január 20.
Great very nice place to work. Great management. And coworkers everyone always willing to,help out the best way they know how highly recommend this job
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No training given by upper management
Assistant Manager in Training (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2020, január 20.
Store management stuck in a different era and didn’t innovate. Got only one day training instead of 1 month per department as corporate described. If you enjoy retail perhaps it is for you if not be ready for a roller coaster.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van