JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

18 367 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 368 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toms River, NJ2018, október 12.
no advancement no training low compensation managers not willing to listen great employees. understaffed. not enough hours offered overloaded with work.
good employees
manaement
Sinking Ship
Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2018, október 12.
In our facility there is no leadership. We lost our CEO and CFO in the spring. A new CEO was just hired in Oct 2018. In the Atlanta building the building manager was let go, the 2nd in command resigned, one of the area managers resigned, an OPs manager has resigned, multiple supervisors have left the company and this is all within the last month and half. And this is only in the Atlanta facility. Also the Regional Manager was let go last month. We are a ship with many holes and sinking fast. This used to be a great company to work for but I do not recommend it at all. It's days are numbered.
Employee Discount
No leadership
Seasonal Job at the Dadeland store
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 12.
I love to shop at this store so I thought, Why not work here?! BIG MISTAKE. The night management at the time was horrendous. Yelling at us to move faster to clean the store faster, since the morning crew couldn't clean. The employees were always mean to each other...very low class people. It was a complete soul sucking, slave job. I will never work for this company ever again. I will only shop here.
25% discount
Mean management and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work there I like it
Carton Process Assoc-engin (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, október 11.
Have a meeting which I personally find them to be boring, then to work scan cartons build to pallets. And help out in other areas that needs help. No overtime, except when black Friday's comes around
Free lunches sometimes.
Kontra érvek
No overtime except when black Friday's comes around.
Kept busy
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, október 11.
The moment you arrive, you stay busy. Taking items back to appropriate departments, to fixing clothing racks. I learned that the retail side can be a bit stressful. I was a seasonal employee, so I spent several days switching between opening and closing. I enjoyed pricing and stocking. The hardest part was the language barrier. I really enjoyed meeting and helping so many different kinds of people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
greaf and profesional place to work for
Phone Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, október 11.
I loved the employees I work for and management. management did there best to take care of there employers. I would recommend this job to anybody that's looking for a great opportunity.
raises
set schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
i wish they didn't leave town
Laborer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Breinigsville, PA2018, október 11.
i worked at one of their warehouses. it was an excellent place to work. co workers were nice, management genuinely cared for their associates. if they ever come back around i would work there again
stressful and soul sucking
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2018, október 10.
I have worked at Jc Penney for close to 6 years now and my original store was pretty awesome we had some good managers that were so involved it was amazing. I then moved to Louisiana and the store Im at now is absolutley terrible the management offers no help for growth you will only get promoted if you are buddies with the GM. Then there is the pay as a corporation it is terrible even the floor managers are barely full time otherwise you will always be part time and i started at 7.50/hr and in almost 6yrs i have only gone up 1.26 they only give you like 10 and 20 cent raises a year. It is absolutley terrible
25% discount
Kontra érvek
poor management, poor pay, no promotions
Nice job
Retail Salesperson Cedar (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, október 10.
They have enough hours for everyone especially if you show them you want the hours. You'll get paid enough and work plenty of hours which is good. Everyone is helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penny is fine compamy to work for.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS2018, október 10.
My employment with JC PENNY was enjoyable.Meeting new people every day and helping customers with their purchases and interacting with other employees
Employee discount
Working holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merced, CA2018, október 10.
I worked in shoes/luggage department...I met friendly people and for the most part, enjoyed being there. This was a part-time job for me and a typical shift was four to six hours and very routine.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed working with public./selling shoes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of talented people with little direction.
Creative Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, október 10.
Hopefully the new CEO will bring clear direction. There are many talented people who are willing to give their all in making this company a success, but lack of clarity in direction and a lack of strong leadership has caused this once proud company to mire in mediocrity. Many in upper management are scared of making mistakes, so they take few chances and do not question direction, even when it seemingly contradicts the brand or is not customer focused.
My overall opinion on JCPenney
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2018, október 10.
The job was a great job. But for some reason some of the managers were very rude. Their were many times were people were not treated as they should be. To me when working at a job everyone should be treated fairly.
Nice place to work at
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, október 10.
it was nice work place,I had a nice time working withJCpenny managment . everyone nice they take for their empoyles JCPenney's has a very good work environment, They are very understanding of heatlh issues, and know that an employee can't give their all if they themselves are unwell.
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
not an easy place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Horseheads, NY2018, október 10.
There was a lot of favoritism in the store i worked at. I you were 30 or older you mine as well hang it up because they only offer full time positions to the teenagers so they can groom them. I worked hard to get where i was and was doing the job of 5 people and hardly ever got any appreciation for it. But i did learn alot from working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my overall experience working there.
Associate Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Friendswood, TX2018, október 10.
It was a good work environment. My coworkers were nice and helpful people and we worked together as a team. We had a good flow of client traffic that would come to see us for our services.
management,pay
JCPenney (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, október 10.
it was a good environment just the hrs were not there and well under paid.I loved my co workers and the supervisor was wonderful but i could not make a living off of what i was getting paid.
N/a
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2018, október 10.
Licensed IPA Guide with the Arkansas Health Insurance Department, assisting citizen’s with enrollment in health insurance with the Affordable Care Act.
Answering the phone and directing the callers to their requested person.
Peer specialist, assisting citizens with special care (HIPPA).
Survey development in computer data base, research into group dynamics with the goal of improving productivity in a group setting.
Horrid company.
APPLIANCE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, október 9.
This company is going down the drain do not work here. the management was terrible their HR department does not give a care about employees, and there is little to no chance for advancement or pay raise.
Pro érvek
there is no pros to working for this company
Kontra érvek
everything you can think of.
Unorganized mess
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2018, október 9.
Wouldn't recommend working here at all. The company is quite a mess and management at multiple stores I have been to are incompetent and do not follow policy any time a customer makes a fuss.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van