Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megmutatása
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
No opportunities for advancement
Political company with poor culture and advancement. Too many layers. Unorganized. HR department doesn't help with anything. Highly suggest not to apply.
Management needs work
Was a holiday temp. Could've been permanent full time. Management never said anything to me. End of season, instead of thank you or anything, found out no longer employed by not being able to log in to see schedule.
2,0
Horrible Execs
I was furloughed with no end in sight due to Coronavirus. I was told on a call with thousands of other employees and we were told we couldn’t even ask questions. No one on the executive team is taking pay cuts and has shown no concern for the regular employees. We didn’t even hear from the CEO after they furloughed thousands.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is good company.
Jcpenney is good company to learn new technology. The leaders and mangers are very friendly and they will guide the teams in right directions. I didnt see any negatives in JCPenney.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Enjoyable
Definitely a great entry level retail job. I enjoyed the coworkers and environment for the most part. Occasional lousy peers but mostly fun. Pot lucks, family type atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job helped me with my math, memory, customer service,and helped me build a character I thought I'll never be
I'm very shy but working at JCPenney it was easy for me to build friend ships, customer service, and be recognized as a hard worker at a young age, helping people made me happy everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the challenge of the job
I like that the job is not just about internal and external theft. Yes we do that but we also work with the store teams teaching, training, and developing their knowledge of operational functions. Our teams are our families and we are always challenging each other to do the job better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They care about individuals.
This is the best big box retailer I have worked for. They treat individuals with respect and care about their employees.
Customers are always the priority and we take care of our customers.
Management actually cared
I had worked for another competitor before joining JCP, where management belittled you, never appreciate you and constantly talked down to, this was NOT the case with JCP, they actually made it known they cared, I was never belittled and management actually had your back. One holiday I was working there and the store manager jumped on the line to help me out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work to start out at
This was my first job out of/during college and I loved it. They make sure to work with your schedule, which is great. The leaders made sure it was an easy transition. Fun learning and work environment!
Encouraging
While some days drag compared to others; I may always count on my managers to make me smile and make me feel accomplished. They help you reach your goals while working there.
n/a
This is a good place to work. Fun people and everyone are happy. Giving you satisfaction of good communication and you would learn a lot of different duties that makes you fell confortable.
I enjoyed going to work
I enjoyed working at jcpennys with my coworkers an the managment team was awsome. Jcpenys was close to home an perfect drive time. I really enjoyed the customers
Not good past seasonal
This job isn't good past being a seasonal position. Pay is laughable and you have no way of advancing in this company. There is no real support, you just have to be good at figuring things out as you go. It's basically high school in a job placement. There are hierarchies and friends get promoted over skilled workers.
Pro érvek
Get a better understanding of posing for portraits
Kontra érvek
There is no such thing as a warning, they just fire you
1,0
Worst Place to be a Hairstylist
Absolutely worst place to start, continue or end your career. you are a number to corporate and thats it. youre feelings dont matter and they always tke the customers side even when their is an actual explanation for any issue. they seem to forget in hair the customer is not always right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job i had was wonderful, Hard but i loved it.
The people and the hours were great.
Always had a great explanation of your task at hand.

JC Penneys is always very clean.

The customer always comes first.
Pro érvek
The job was hard, But i loved it.
Kontra érvek
Not much interaction with bosses and employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company; however, I would love to see more internal promotion.
Good company; however, would love to see more internal promotion.
There are too many turnovers within the management team. There is talent already within the organization, so upper management should do more internal promotion.
Great work environment
Working at Jcpenney you get a second home and family. Your team has your back and you have theirs. Management does their best to work with everyone's availability and time off requests. The most enjoyable part of the job was the connections made.
JCPenney
This job has helped me grow professionally. They have provided in many occasions to help the work environment feel secure and as a family . When there is any issues it is fixed in a professional manner .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with great employee benefits
Working as a salon manager is very faced paced. I often feel overloaded with tasks to complete as well as keeping up with the demand to keep customers and salon team happy. With that being said, I enjoy my job and do well in a fast paced environment. I love my team and feel JCPenney values its employees and offers great benefits and pay compared to most companies.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés