Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 22 563 értékelés megmutatása
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the cafeteria are nicer and cleaner, however there is a lot of favoritism
A lot of favoritism from management. is not worth working hard with hope of growing with company, at the end they give the position to their connections or whoever is in their mind. This is for the Jcpenney warehouse at Penney road forest park
Ambiente de trabajo comodo
Un día típico se recogía cada área de marcas y se dejaba preparada para la visita de los clientes. En general el trabajo me ayudo a perfeccionar el servicio al cliente, ya que se basaba mayormente en eso.
Flexible
A stable work environment
Learning new jewelry on size, color, and karts

Checking out customers

Knowing the promotional sales

Being on time is very helpful for yourself and other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places I've worked
Working here was better than my internship in IT. I love and miss JCP so much. The managers are great and are always there for you. I started there when I was 16.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
It was good
Seasonal job it was a nice experience I worked there last year for the holidays and picked up some shifts so overall pretty good job might go back next year for seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mandatory overtime and peak season, there is no life but work
Coworkers were nice, at least the ones that stayed. They went through so much turnover that there was never a stable crew and mandatory overtime was debilitating at such a physical job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Possibility to turn temp into permanent
They are always looking for more help around the holidays. You can start out as a temporary employee and, if there are openings, you can be asked to stay on permanently.
Pro érvek
Open seven days a week for those school goers
Working during the holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked at jc pennys
Jc pennys was a good place to work, they had a great work team but the only thing I did not like was that they would not put me on the sceduale because they had certain amount of hours they could only give out to people
Passionate People
The biggest upside of JCP was the amazing people who were very passionate about their jobs and the industry. Apart from that the Company is struggling and you can feel it in the culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pretty good job
It was a very good job but I had to quit because I moved from Tulsa to okmulgee everyone was nice and we had a good time at work with no problems at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy at all times, there is always something to do.
You learn how to work as a team. It can be fun working with your co workers, The main tasks are to keep your sales floor clean and organized and to work the cash register. Easy stuff.
Jc penny review
Great work envioronment. I loved the people I worked with and dealing with all the costumers and providing them the best service available with genuine care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very fast paced and challenging place to work. I was able to learn a great deal from my manager. I really loved the energy of the team members.
N/a
Customer service
Greetings

Learned how to fold different

Money exchange

Learned to make sales

Stocked up after store closing

Loved all the managers
1,0
No job security
Promised to be scheduled around 25hrs a week but barely got 15. If you try and move to different departments you get turned down and that they dont have enough hrs to train and yet are always hiring. Also they track you lates and score them as call off even if you are just 5 mins late. And they dont remove any of them for a year.
Great employee benefits!!
while working at JCPenney's I also got to enjoy the benefits that came with it there was a Sephora and salon inside we had discounts throughout the store. And discounts throughout the mall!
Great group of people to work with.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good company to work for
Poor company doom to fail. Do not w aste your time or energy . Stock price is under 1.00 closing stores. Has a lot of debt to pay off. Managers do care about employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is most like a high school environment
The management team expects entry level associates to keep the store crystal clean, and make ridiculous credit goals, with no supervision. They also cheat the scheduling system so they can work associates with out providing lunch breaks. The supervisors also push associates to go and bother customers while they shop to solicit for the credit applications requiring the customer to provide personal information including social security numbers on the sales floor.
Good employee discounts
Terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day encouraging associates to be number one in customer service
typical day is asking every customer if they want to open a store credit card and to encourage them to download the app. coupons and other store information is on the app. The associates with low sales to credit cards are coached and encouraged on different ways to ask for the credit card. Customer service is always number 1 with the company, so we do our upmost to answer, correct or solve any problems/concerns that arise.
Work environment
You will make good relationships with your coworkers and certain managers, you will learn your job very quick and will become good at it. Also interaction with customers is a good trait.
Having good relationships
Kontra érvek
When others don’t do their job
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés