Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
22 942 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Jcpenney because everyone will vibe and if someone wasnt really enjoying their day an employee will tell then everything is okay and modivate to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenny's. I got to work with a lot of nice people. The benefits were good. After year of working full time I qualified for health insurance. I also got to save money in my 401k. My employee discount aloud me to get 25% off almost everything in the store. JCPenny's is an overall good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love my job. The management will always tell you that you are doing a good job or what you need to do to improve yourself without criticizing. Everyone on the Operations team works as a team. We help in all aspects of the job weather it be taking freight to the floor or helping finish the truck to preparing to put merchandise on the floor. We also set the ads for the week before the store opens. Very fast pace bu
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You could tell the business was falling apart well before the COVID-19 pandemic started based on the lack of effort and professionalism around the company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being open on Thanksgiving is not fun. The leadership from corporate office has improved dramatically under Jill’s leadership but there is still many opportunities to tackle. One major opportunity is the way JCPenney signs it’s store and the customer confusion that sometimes comes with it. Also, the customer service support line is less than helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In an ever changing world you will need to be able to adapt to changes on an almost daily basis. You will be giving many tasks so you need to figure out which ones are most important. Do not feel bad if you can't get it all done. Do your best and you are truly appreciated!
If you just want a job that you get paid to just stand around....This is not the job for you.

I would love to see the company make it threw these tough times and for it to succeed you must be looking to go full speed on a daily bases.

Co workers are great...when they do their part.

Must love interacting with a diverse group of customers! That was my favorite part of the job! I love diversity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day differs from one day to the next. You learn business, customer service and most importantly employee engagement. Hardest part of the job is to stay focused on the important things and eliminate anything that could be a distraction.
Enjoy the teams I work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Totally awesome environment,watching and helping people look as good as they can,its truly an honor.Every shift was a treat being hands on on how the store is decorated ; like holidays.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not care about associates at all they don’t care unless you get credit cards. They have favoritism for certain people not one is treated with any respect. Overwork people, constantly making up rules then won’t tell people. Managers get mad if you can’t come in on your day off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was specific in SiJCP leadership. I enjoyed My job and perks, but the labor was sometimes intensive, and retail hours always make work/life balance difficult. Overall I really enjoy my job and my “work family” there’s always something fun to learn or try, and the management in JCPenney is some of the best I’ve ever witnessed,
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone there is great to work for. there are expectations but the management is always fair and easy to talk too. They are flexible with schedules .
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers at JCPenney could be more uplifting. Some managers were great and helpful, but some were not helpful at all. They would put you down which they thought would make you want to work harder, but it’s hard to work harder when they didn’t help you or answer your questions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re a Hairstylist, looking for benefits and a work place that encourages growth, Penney’s is a great place to work. Now, you have to be motivated and look to strong mentoring stylist and managers to guide you, as with our industry, mentors are key to success!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not even worth writing a review for. Was a salary position and I was happier hourly when working in the men’s dept. Am an interior designer so started in custom deco and have never been treated so poorly as I was with Jcp.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is a great company to work for. I just feel like the work environment with management could’ve improved. Work needs to stick to being work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love seeing smiles on customers faces. I enjoy engaging with the customers. I love selling credit cards to customers. The store environment is very nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenny in Fort Worth / Alliance Town Center and it is definitely a place to gain plentiful experience. The pay is not great starting off but the knowledge you obtain and the experience you gain is worth your time! Management was passionate and considerate in their trainings and job culture. They encouraged inclusiveness but also concentrated on competitiveness among your peers from district to district.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working here . Its chill . Comfortable with the people in the work invoirment. Flexible hours. Management is cool . I love clothes and helping people out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To me, my ultimate goal was to please my customers ànd make them feel special when they walked out the door. But I was not treated fairly after I had back surgery and had to work part time hours, or rather I was on a medical schedule and at that time, I was forced into resigning even when I still working and giving my best. Overall, ninety nine percent satisfied customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management sucks. Too many chiefs not enough indians not worth working for. Too much work not enough help. Management only thinks of themselves and never of you.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés