Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
23 029 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 032 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for. The pay is pretty good . I get 35 hours a week consistently. If your a people person or if your comfortable talking to folks then this is the job for you
Pay
Nun
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a YES man or woman you'll get promoted. If you voice your concerns to company they will hold it against you. If one of the people from management doesn't like you, then you're pretty much stuck no advisement.
You have a job
Kontra érvek
Working in a high school environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s bombastic! Crazy good! Can’t get enough! Like! Love it! Gotta have it! Bees knees! Feels too good to be true! I hope this goes on forever! You heard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not put all your trust in this company. It's a mild stepping stone to help you get where your looking to go................
........Strongly advised plotting on a better oppurtunity.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My whole experience at JCPenney was great. I could always handle what was thrown at me whether it was an angry customer or an extremely busy rush. The only reason I left was because of personal family reasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work if youre willing to get a lot of hours. it may come in between your personal life, fair warning. the pay is pretty good and working at JCPenney comes with many benefits.
staff, pay, hours
intefers with personal life
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCpenny is a professional environment where it is clear management is always trying to work in harmony with both part time and full time associates. In a business where customer complaints are often JCpenny does well enough to provide support to its employees during moments of customer conflict. Though the company provides little opportunity for pay raises.
Pro érvek
Consitent hours, professional work environment
Kontra érvek
Next to no opportunities for pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend rude customers are common in this place and management will let them walk over you and hurt your speed or credit application score then berrate you on why it is so low
Flexible schedule
Customers, managment, culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is my first job, when I first got there the manager wanted to talk to me, she made me feel like we’re family and she made me love this job. Lastly, the customers and the employees are so nice.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management full of racists, made me feel excluded all the time, worked there for almost two months and wouldn’t teach me how to use the register because of the color of my skin. I’m glad I quit when I did!
Overworked and under paid
Racists as managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment, but I can’t answer salary questions because it’s different all the time. They change how your paid by your level of expertise.
Incentives
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for high schoolers or college kids looking to earn some cash, can be pushy about credit card applications and goals set around that, but ok
Pro érvek
Flexible, laid back, cool environment
Kontra érvek
Low pay, pushy about sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a college student this was a good part time job, but it was only temporary and just for a paycheck so I had no long term plans to stay. It was a typical minimum wage retail job that helped me to gain experience.
Great coworkers, teamwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
With our store closing, it was no surprise. It was hard to get anything of use from from corporate to make the hourly employees jobs easier and make that store what it needed to for the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work at!! Great work environment! Great management. I enjoyed working there with a lot of nice coworkers! Also great prices for great quality!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management worked with the staff, employees helped each other there was an obvious sense of comradery, management made some blunders but everyone worked to get back any lost stability and keep things going smoothly.
Pro érvek
Atmosphere of the workplace, great retail service experience, straight-forward goal sets.
Kontra érvek
Management was great but when they made a bad call it was a rippling bad call, The pay and stability of scheduling was less than adequate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family oriented and great co workers.
Great discounts. I learned so much about retail. There is a lot to do before the store opens. A well organized sales floor helps keeping the customers coming back. And It looks great. The early hours can be a struggle.
Hours
Store might close.
Munkahelyi kultúra
easiest job was helping customers. hardest part of my job was folding clothes fast but being extremely neat about it or you had to refold it. loved my coworkers though they were very supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some co-wokers were fine to work with and other were not. Management asked a lot of us by having people sign up the company credit card and we needed so many a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worse place to work they only care about there product getting out not employees.and management has there favorites. And management never has your back when you need them.
Good pay
Management sucks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés