Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 22 576 értékelés megmutatása
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
2,0
Trash
They base your hours off of credit card sales, and its terrible. No hours hardly I worked in the Centerville location. They only hire up to people who've been there for years. Store is dying no time for breaks.
2,0
No Loyalty
Good :
Good job if you don't really like to work a lot of hours

They feed you on holidays.

Good employee discount

Bad:

Constantly having your job threaten,

under paid,

overworked,

lack of respect,

no loyalty to long time hard working employee

No holiday pay after mid- night when working the overnight on Thanksgiving.
good company
I like jcpenny. It’s a good company. Good employees, like family and team work.I was like to continue this work in Glendale, CA, but they didn’t gave me more hours, Just 10hours per week. So it’s a very few.
amazing place to work
Jc Penny was a funny place to work and had flexible hours when needed. The people there are super nice and friendly at work and outside of work. I would recommend working here
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive place to work
I enjoyed my time at this organization. It was a great place to learn and grow. I would highly recommend this job to someone whose looking for seasonal work and a fun culture to be in.
Ex-JCPenny employee
I worked at the JCPenny in Hayward and it was a blast. Very demanding as far as physically so if you can’t stand then do not apply I worked as a merchandiser and it was a fun team with great happy atmosphere with a lot of positive energy!
1,0
advisor
personally didnt like working here due to other staff some of them were lovely but there were numerous of staff that didnt make you feel welcome and would give attitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was good.I like learning new things so trying out merchandising was something exciting
Working at Jcpenny was and overall good experience. It was a smooth working environment, they worked with your schedule. The workers do a good job at training you when needed.
Typical day at work
Loved work with staff, and meeting new people. Management wasn't professional at time and it cause a lot of hostility in the work place. I didn't like walking around the store trying to get people to come get there hair done when your books were empty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The comradeship of the people are like family
Store managers and ASMs are great but overwork not delegating other Team members to assist. Do not pushed or make Associates accountable. A lot of favouritism. Overall if your good at being phoney retails the place to work. Great company mediocre Staff.
Flexible work schedule
Very flexible work schedule. Busy but fun workplace, especially on holiday season you have to work in fast-paced and noisy environment. I work more in cash.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
I loved my job, it was a great place to work at and it would be a great experience for the next person who is seeking employment so if you are looking for a great opportunity applied here
Women Enpowerment
Great place to work and grow. Room for advancement. Great discounts! Management was very supportive. You feel like you are part of the team. I loved helping customers and solving customer issues.
Management can be difficult
Most of the people that work there are friendly and fine to work with, the job duties aren't too demanding, but sometimes management can be difficult.
1,0
Horrible
This is my first job and I hate it. When you first get hired you notice everyone has a little clique INCLUDING THE MANAGERS. Some of my coworkers are great, but one team is always talking mess about the other team. My department is men’s and the women’s team is constantly telling us how slow we are at recovery, including their manager. Management is very poor, the 3 main managers are always in their office doing God knows what. If you need help at the register or with a customer they’ll send someone another person, they do not prioritize their employees. At this job it’s always about making “friends” which is getting people to apply to for the credit card, and staying on budget, like getting out on time no matter what condition the store is in. And for the hours, during seasonal time you’ll get lots of hours, but then one day you’ll be working only once a week or you’re off a week and the next week you work 4 days. It’s never consistenty with this job. The security is always getting us to do their job, I was one time forced to be in an elevator alone with suspicious customers with a duffle bag. I don’t recommend working here at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't stay there too long
Ok job for starting out, but you should look for something else meanwhile. Managers and supervisors are nice but it's still difficult to talk to them especially when they feel you're not contributing to any of the sales goals
Fast paced environment
I have grown so much with this company over the past 7 years. Working with a very diverse group of people and serving the people of my community has been an upmost pleasure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Services a productive and fun workplace with ping pong bing table
Services a productive and fun workplace with ping pong bing table commodities opportunities options come with effortless commit to our network sharing spreads investment strategies
Great Place To Work
I can honestly say that I love my job. It’s not just work, we actually have fun. My supervisors are always helpful. Flexible work schedule. I have no complaints
Flexible
Very flexible and they will work with you. Many things to do to stay busy. Sometimes traffic is light and causes a slow time at JCPenney. Have an open mind to be working in any department.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés