Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large amount of work for every level of associate and as soon as it gets done management "changes their mind" and it all has to be redone. Communication is not great between upper management and the employees actually doing the work. In light of the recent events, the stability and future of the company is very questionable.
Pro érvek
pay is very good, coworkers are very nice
workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was clear and easy to understand. Most of my fellow employees were kind and helpful, however there were several coworkers that weren’t and their personality conflicts were overlooked by management do to the employee’s credit applications record (Getting customers to sign up for store credit cards).
Pro érvek
1hour long lunch breaks, simple work with clear goals. Flexible hours and easy to learn the work.
Kontra érvek
Coworkers are treated differently and favored based on cc apps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wages are for teenagers, unless you're in a managers position... Seniority gets overlooked... Basically, overworked and underpaid.....................
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Low wages and no benefits...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for almost two years in total. I loved the management there. Management was understanding and fun to work with as well as my co-workers. It was a great first job for me. They also saw my potential and gave me more opportunities to expand my skills.
Pro érvek
Discounts in JCPenney, Salon, and Sephora. Good environment.
Kontra érvek
Having a lot of stuff to do and not enough time to finish
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was founded upon the concept of the Golden Rule. In my experience it has stayed true to this principle. Those associates that were recently RIF'ed were given months advance notice with full pay while still working, transition help, severance pay, paid out all PTO, and more. Most other companies, you know who you are, would fire you and give you nothing in return. I remain confident and hopeful of a brighter future for JCPenney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I appreciated the personal growth and career opportunity provided me. I had the opportunity to influence careers and business outcomes. I wish the pandemic had not so adversely impacted retail and the business health of the JCPennry company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they would ask me if i felt comfortable with the job, running the register and talking to the customers. i built a lot of my experience through jcpenney by learning new skills.
learning a lot
unorganized, stressful, incomplete work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there a total of 10 years. It was a pretty good company. My first salon was really great! I had an awesome manager who treated us as adults and allowed us to doour jobs. The next salon we were overly micro-managed and our direct supervisor didn'tconnect withmost customers. It was not a good feeling,
Nice environment
Micromanagement from salon manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, co-workers are very nice. HR was horrible and the pay was ridiculous low. More for a high school child to work out for their first Job to make allowance money
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
horrible pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked it I made a good impression on them and they were able to schedule me for work but it wasn’t enough hours. But overall my experience or the lack there of was appropriate for the job!
Breaks
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is awful. Horurs are cut on a regular basis. Pay is so low it’s unfair. Work unappreciated. Manager yells at employees on sales floor. Had reported her several times as well as did coworkers.. she left by being promoted. Are you kidding . People walk off their job all the time. No real job training they will tell you to figure it out . CEO brought in appliances and mattresses at a clothing store . Big mistake. We had to get rid of it at a loss. No wonder they are going out of business..
Close commute
Kontra érvek
Bad management, poor hourly paymt
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the job here until I seen how the company was really ran. But I liked setting displays and helping customers find something none of us could find. The merchandise was really nice the prices were decent the stores were always clean they had an escalator one of the only places with a working one and it always smelled new like Jcpenney.
Pro érvek
Always something different to do.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks long walk to your vehicle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working in Piitsburgh. Excellent Operations ( Warehouse ) Manager, and General Manager. Open door feel. Inclusive caring group of people. Great breakroom, Donuts on Fridays!
Donuts on Fridays, Awesome Holiday Meals, Accommodating schedule
No healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunity. Appreciate the chance to be hired and work for a great company learned a lot. Would definitely recommend to others if they were interested
● Overall
I worked At JCPenney for over a year. April 2021 would’ve made two years. The job wasn’t hard at all , but the amount of tasks the managers would give were overbearing. I would run and entire floor by myself and have over 10 different duties in one shift. I feel as if the pay doesn’t amount up to the job and tasks I was assigned to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For as long that I worked at the company everyone including clients and customer have become like family to me. I have been blessed to been able to grown-up and to become the professional woman I am today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is the best place to work we all consider each other as a family The training is very good the communication and understanding of each employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
learned a lot. From receiving to pricing to signing to fulfillment. great associates to work with. A good manager is key. Was fortunate to work with a few really good managers and supervisors.
Pro érvek
free meals, fun co workers, early morning start
pay, Thanksgiving Day
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much gossip. If your not on the gossip list, you are on the bad list. Only getting paid $3.00 more to be a supervisor....it’s not worth it. Everything is your fault. There are no “Good job or your doing amazing”
● Overall
Pay hourly rate are not okay. I need a real job so I can survive and pay my bills and everything. I work with commission sometimes are good sometimes are not.