Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megmutatása
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
1,0
one of my fav jobs
jc penny was one of my first jobs loved working for the company that i applied again to work for them years later after i was hired as the appliance supervisor my gm was promoted and a new gm came in she was not a nice person and unfortunately lost a lot of her hard working employees like myself so sad i loved working there ....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food for workers fun people to talk to
Unpack merchandize and distribute to the store organization and fast pace working. Managers were to themselves and would be distant from the employment
A typical day
I learned a lot at JCPenney, I learned how to manage my time, and I learned a lot about other cultures and people in general. The management was great very organized and they pushed all their employees to be the best. The workplace culture was also great I’ve made forever friends while working for JCPenney I always look forward to see them when I go back to the store to shop or visit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work has a great atmosphere the workers are very friendly but Chatter around the workplace created tension but has since then been resolved as best as it could be
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are the best work for
They are the best work for. Make sure you always have people there to help you and back you up no matter what there’s always support there to help you you can always count on someone to be there to help you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, great company and staff
Satisfied. And very content. Swell environment. Love the side of town that particular jc penny was located. Also apart from that, all in all good place.
2,0
New leadership needed
I have been working on southeast side at JCPENNY for a while and they need new ways to bring people in, example offer donuts and coffee over the weekend for shoppers, or section where you can get your nails and feet done. It won't be long till we shut down.
strives for customer satisfaction
on a typical day, I greet customers in the jewelry department
I process jewelry sales, repairs, process payments, assist customers place online orders
commission
not enough hours
Good place to Work
Management and job culture is nice and friendly. Felt at ease with all the staff there.
Sometimes the schedules would be set out in a way where it is way to busy for the task set which would working seem a lot harder especially when it's there's few workers.

There's opportunity to grow, but in my experience you have to ask to get further.

I enjoy the atmosphere and the overall experiences here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and safe work place
I used to work for JCPenney for about a year and a half.
i never had any problem i used to loved the environment at work, all coworkers were nice, our customers very friendly.

I used to be cashier or at the door to floor team opening the new merchandising and put it on the floor.
Loved my first job.
This was my first job and it was a very good workplace. Very inclusive and super diverse. I loved going to work and doing anything I absolutely can. The benefits were amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with customers providing them with life altering decisions
Enjoyed working with clients. Following up to assure they are completely satisfied with our products as well as answering any question. More one on one time.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work
Constant erratic scheduling. Managers change schedules arbitrarily without consulting with staff members as to their availability.

Also known for changing job titles thus resulting in pay cuts.
Fun working there
I have been there 7 years and it is stress free and good schedules and great advancement opportunities. Management does their best to communicate change
Stress free
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Great Company
JCP has the culture of hard work, inovation and execution. Flexiability and the abilty to adapt to change is most. I would recommend JCP to anyone that has the creative mindset to overcome any obstacle.
Its ok
Hours are good for some parts of the season
Little autonomy is given to associates (preference given to supervisors and managers)

Customer service is a must but customers can sometimes be very rude and disrespectful!
Sales Associates
Overall JcPenneys is a good place to work, but with a pay rate lower than any other place. I honestly loved working there, but just didn’t see any growth
Simple y flexible
Toman en consideración tu tiempo y disponibilidad, y se acomodan a eso
Nice work environment
Nice place to work. The supervisors are there if you need help. The have alot of different department you can work at. They like to hire within the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok starting job but never long term.
A standard day at work would be assessing the sales floor to tidy up any clothes off the floor and put them on the racks, assist customers, and provide a well-versed experience for said customers. You would be assigned a designated area and maybe 1-2 extra associates to work along side you. On most days, business would be quite slow especially when it was getting close to closing time so most of the time you are just trying to find something to do. If your designated area was clean, you would be tasked to do sweeps around the store to make sure the fitting rooms are cleaned out (They can get really messy especially during the holidays).

Now with that said, my experience at JCPenney's was actually lackluster as time went on. Most of your main hours you will be given will be during the holidays as that will be the months were they need people the most. As soon as the holidays die out, your hours will dwindle as you might only get 5-10 hours a week. For most people, this is absolutely horrid as you will not be able to do anything with the money provided. Added to the fact that most of the employers will pick certain people to get hours while you sit on the bench getting the scraps was the worst feeling. I will say JCPenney's was an OK starting position but never work there for more than a couple months to a year or you will be shafted.
Nice co-workers, Ok starting job
Kontra érvek
Terrible manager, extremely short hours, favoritism
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés