Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Use to be my happy place . Then turned into not so fun , all work no play . Mangers didn’t help encourage like we should . Charged a lot for customers for us to get minimum wage and a two dollar tip.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is very inclusive and everyone is very nice. It is very enjoyable to work there and most everyone gets along. I learned a good amount about my position while working there and learned much about retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are flexible with my hours with me being a student. They have given me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. The hours are food and management is very supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really did enjoy working for Jcpenny salon. All of my coworkers were amazing and helpful to work with. It was like a big family. I will definitely miss them when I move.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think this job has no care put into who they let run their stores management wise. While working there it just feels like its all about gossip, overworking with little pay, and way too much talk over work that needs getting done. They expect a whole lot out of the stock crew, and miscommunication happens with almost everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good thing about working here is the people I work with. Management does not care about or engage employees, they give us sub-par reviews so they dont have to give us high raises, customers are entitled and rude. Was a good job when i was there, it was a good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Health and safety of workers is last concern as JC Penney is in it's final days. Currently going through chapter 11, Covid 19 running rampant in this distribution center as the most experienced employees here abandon this sinking ship and take early retirement, get other employment, or simply stop showing up. So, leadership is in decline as this old warehouse falls apart
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store has a productive and fun environment. I enjoy working with people. The customers are nice and mostly appreciative when you help them. We have a great team in this store!
Pro érvek
There is always something to do and learn. The managers are fair & great to work with.
Can't think of any.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No comment due to retaliation if I were to make a comment. Associates are not allowed to speak their minds and I would not recommend this company to anybody
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for, with great customer service and very friendly people. I wish the pay was a lot more for what we have to do, and it would be nice to get all the hours that you wanted
A typical day at work:
* Handle day to day maintenance of the security device infrastructure, upgrades, patch management.

* Responsible for trouble shooting network / security device issues.

* Assist in network security risk assessments and development of action plans for discrepancies.

* Responsible for handling patch management (N-1) and ensuring data integrity security devices.

* Prepare detailed documentation for all functions performed including problems/change management.

* Perform security policy rules changes updates add/moves/deletes

What you learned: Cisco Route / Switch

Management: Was ok, but alot of change. I had 4 different managers during my time at Jcp.

Workplace Culture: Great

Hardest part of the job: Worried about job security and layoffs

Enjoyable part of the job: At corporate, I would say the people you meet, and work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good place to work to gain experience. I worked part time so they scheduled me when I was available. Some of the employees could do better by doing the job they were hired for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was my first job. I was hired as a seasonal then kept. I worked there for 3 years. The benefits were the associate discount. 25% w/ JCP Card or cash or 20% with other forms. On top of that, any coupons; not compatible with name brands. My store pushed credit heavily. Management was good; however, felt a disconnect from the GM.
Pro érvek
Coworkers and associates are fun usually, good employee discount
Kontra érvek
No recognition, low pay for amount of work, too much push for credit apps, favoritism by management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good job when i was there, it was a good place to work. I ended up looking for more advancement and was in need of more. I did decided that this was time to move on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found myself surrounded by a group of people who I was glad to be around everyday. I felt like my managers had my back and gave me all the knowledge I needed to do a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney was my first retail job. The location I worked at I felt as though, there was alot of favouritism. Being displayed on a daily basis. Some employees felt they had managerial status, eventhough they may have been there less than a year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment here was very tense for me. There were too many implications of getting fired or replaced that made it difficult to enjoy the work. There's also not a lot of clarity when it comes to how to approach issues. Ask for help vs figure it out. Communication among employees needed improvement as well.
Customer focused, medium-to-high paced
Tense environment, communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at this job for some time and it was a decent place to work. I would have stayed working there but I relocated and the travel become difficult. I recommend working there.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is more for when you need a job right away before you can find something else that is permanent. Its a job that also helps you shape your skill sets.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés