Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 239 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 240 értékelés megtekintése
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
What I learned.
I learned to have great communication skills so that costumers feel welcomed. making costumers feel welcomed at your job is very important. Always keep a smile on your face!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are mostly cool, management and company not so much
The people are ok. But the company makes dumb choices, there's a lot of staffing issues, lots of favoritism especially where credit is involved (i.e. if you get credit they tend to look the other way on other things, but if you don't they're on you all the time even if you're a great worker).
Always busy
The job kept me busy, which I liked. I preferred to clean the dressing rooms and to maintain order on the floor rather than work on the cash register.
Ok place to work at
There was no flexibility whatsoever with scheduling. My supervisor was never available. Other supervisors were always super rude and nasty. However everything else about the job was excellent! A very OK job at best
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Season help does not always progress to permanent position
Supportive learning curve from management and co-workers
Company offers amenities in break room

Friendly, encouraging, and open environment

Positive energy
Awesome
It is a pleasure working in a friendly & family like atmosphere . The company welcomed as a family member and did some orientation to prepare me for the job , and it take me a long time to settle with the managers and coworkers . I recover shoes in mens , women’s and kids departments . Do the display and organize the racks and price the items and sales , as well as helping in customer service .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere at the corporate office.
JCPenney is a decent place to work. It gets hectic around the holidays, but you do get the time and a half for working big holidays. They hire pretty quickly.
Do not work for JCPenney Corporate
I worked for JCPenney in their Salt Lake City corporate office. There is a reason this institution has started to head down hill. The work culture is forced friendly in the hall ways and cut throat/survivalist behind closed doors. They stifle innovation and expect you to know the full history of the company on day 1. You will be treated like a worthless piece of trash for at least the first two years. I have cautioned many peope away from joining this company and will continue to do so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am very happy to work for JCPenny , wonderful inclusive environment.
JCPenny has been a truly enjoyable work experience. Very comfortable environment and an inclusive team.
Love our management.team! Very friendly and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All around solid place to work.
Not much negative or positive to say. Job advancement may not be plentiful but the are plenty of other areas to train and specialize in. Definitely a relaxed but productive environment.
Family
JCPenney is a huge company but each store is like a family. Everyone cares about each other. There’s lots to learn about every little thing in each store.
Not Hard
Not a hard job at all, gets you by for the pay, would be a good part time job if you’re still in school. Friendly coworkers and fun managers overall it’s a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salon needs more flexibility with hours
Fun company, fun people. Always something fun going on to inspire employees, great employees discounts. Lots of potlucks. Simple dress code, everyone is a team player.
Low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with individuals who are willing to help
I learned how to have more of a positive attitude when dealing with customers, always received help when I least expected it. Excellent management when situations arose.
Pro érvek
Excellent management
No time off
Wasnt my favorite
It was okay. There was nothing really happening I didn't mind it but I really wouldn't recommend it to someone that likes to do things in a fast pace.
Basic retail position
Wasnt there long. I wasnt scheduled for a whole week and then got a call asking where I was, told them the schedule didnt have me on it and they saud I had to check every day? So I let, because I needed reliability and a steady schedule.
Pro érvek
money for bills
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun work environment. Customers were for the most part amazing. Managers were understanding and helped a lot with any issues I had. Store manager would set up luncheons for holidays and bought birthday cake at the end of the month for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I enjoyed about working with this company
live working with the employees everyone was super friendly, I was always learning something new within the company I was able to grow in the company , I started off in the stock / replenish and then got promoted to store receiver , where I had to load and unload trucks , check in ups and fed ex items such as jewelry and deliver it safely to the department, I honestly recommend people to work for this company
Hardworking job
This was a very hardworking job. I was given long shifts while I was working. It was very good but very hard at the same time because I am still in school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a assintant the presure was intence but qoals was meet
The good great customer's great co workers
The bad bad management's

Lack of training no incentive for co workers qoals were set I had to delicate make decisions motivate our co workers set sales meet sales open credits provide the best customer service.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés