Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 914 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good job when i was there, it was a good place to work. I ended up looking for more advancement and was in need of more. I did decided that this was time to move on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found myself surrounded by a group of people who I was glad to be around everyday. I felt like my managers had my back and gave me all the knowledge I needed to do a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney was my first retail job. The location I worked at I felt as though, there was alot of favouritism. Being displayed on a daily basis. Some employees felt they had managerial status, eventhough they may have been there less than a year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment here was very tense for me. There were too many implications of getting fired or replaced that made it difficult to enjoy the work. There's also not a lot of clarity when it comes to how to approach issues. Ask for help vs figure it out. Communication among employees needed improvement as well.
Pro érvek
Customer focused, medium-to-high paced
Kontra érvek
Tense environment, communication
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at this job for some time and it was a decent place to work. I would have stayed working there but I relocated and the travel become difficult. I recommend working there.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is more for when you need a job right away before you can find something else that is permanent. Its a job that also helps you shape your skill sets.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like all jobs there were good days and there were not so good days.

the lack of organization from the highest role of upper management made a regular work day Uncomfortable and stressful. there was definitely a tone set that you just do what you're told no questions asked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was pretty fun just really slow pace. The managers and employees were wonderful. They teach you where everything is throughout the store. If you aren’t up front doing cashier work then you are on the floors folding clothesyou are out on the floor
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No Commination is a big issue in this place!

No HR ( Human Resource) in the building anymore. They got rid of the only one we had to go to! They expect you to go to management. NOPE!!

You get hurt on the job no raise that year. Your fault or not!! THIS IS TRUE ASK ANYONE WHO WORKS HERE!!

People get hired for more money than you make working there for years. example: You make $12.50 an hour they are hired at $14.50.

Your expected to get a certain amounted of product an hour! So its paid for performance!! They say its not!!

They have morning meetings that take 10 to 15 min of your time. All depends! You listen to it in English and Spanish so it takes more of your time.

So that's 10 to 15 minutes less you have for your first hour. What a joke!

Your Yelled at if your slower or cant get all the product that backs up due to a jam in the belts.

Positive note: Insurance ok but expensive it raises every year. 401 k and other things are offered. You get 2 winning together days a year. so that's 2 days you can call off with out getting heck for taking a day off.

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME...

READ COMMENTS BELOW THEY ARE RIGHT..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am retired, but I want to work again with the company, I is a FAMILY , specialist in the Joyerly , shoes department , even the all store. It a very great company for Work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours flexibilty is great. But pay could use some work and
could be higher for the many years in retail customer service in several retailors and clothing experience I have other than working at JCP. Ive done merchandising, clienteling, clothing and accessories, watch repair, shoes, appliances, bedding, jewelry, fittingroom, dressing dolls, dusting of racks, signing for prices on big sales day, inventory, vendor specialist. etc.

No more to add.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay stunk; was the only temporary employee who attempted to follow dress code even though I never received a JCP polo shirt to wear while working as training materials I read stated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This type of job for a teen was hard for it to just be the first, yet it was an experience. Not my best choice that I was happy with due to personal problems but on the other hand, it was located in the mall and the scenery was nice, the people were nice, your working environment can be loud or very quiet. Could be kind of a drag if your having a “slow” day. Uh location was dealing with a bus was kinda unfortunate. But do able. But besides all of that. It was okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager needs to schedule more productively, individually dividing equally hours the managers are very particular about who they want working in the daytime and who they want working at night there's quite a bit of favoritism, very discriminative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Majority of the employee is great, company is lacking of operation standard. To many management with seniority hanging on the old way to operate the store on the daily standard
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's many hours on your feet, but it provides valuable experience in customer service and in making sure you're disciplined to listen to your managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There have been constant changes in the last two years and there is no job security to speak of. Company is struggling to survive but I did gain a lot while working at jcpenny.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very demanding and hot with no A/C the mangers will switch everyday sum were nice and some were very rude and over the top about there job I really didn't like it once it got to the end of my assignment because it was around the holidays and everyone was stressed out about the business and how sales were going so it was a good experience in the beginning but at the end everything got ruff
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work all weekends and no set days off, no life balance. Store Manager is only person who gets weekends off and set days off. Store is so divided, favoritism is a huge problem. No accountability for the associates that doing wrong. No growth opportunities!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is very helpful and understanding The hardest park of the job would be doing more than you should because so many people called out sick the most enjoyable park would be when you get to greet and help customers find the perfect item.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés