Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megmutatása
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPennys was a wonderful place to work with a great atmosphere and coworkers
A normal day at work would be greeting customers as they walked through the doors, working on keeping everything nice and tidy, working cash register and getting done whatever my managers needed of me.
Buen ambiente laboral
El personal de JCP trata de mantener el ambiente laboral divertido y motiva a sus empleados a seguir y lograr sus metas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment and really nice employees
A typical day is a 4-5 hour shift sometimes open t close depending on the day. Interacting with the customers to make there experience better and cleaning up and organizing th store to make it look nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but not ran good
My first year and a half was good there but i kept getting bullied and harrassed and they wouldnt do anything about it. I learned how to do enterprise, fitting rooms and the truck team. Management was very difficult at some points. Hardest part of the job for me was cashier.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Relaxed environment
This job was different from working in food. More relaxed calm environment for me. You work hard but it's not chaotic for your mind. Theres also a variety of departments to work in.
Hit or Miss
I worked here for 4 months, loved it but if you can't handle the constant change in temperature and occasionally getting attitude, don't work here. it was either cold or hot bc the fan & heater are broken.
Easy job
The job was easy, not hard to learn and know what to do. You can learn a lot there, mostly about customer service and how to handle money. The managers aren’t the best but the job is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees and management were great
The overall environment created within the company was great and easy to maneuver through, however communication between different authority figures could be improved upon.
Great
Great place to work with wonderful team. Experienced great leadership. Enjoyed the work/life balance. Many loyal customers to work with. Would go back if the opportunity was available.
typical day
Worked together in a team environment, always in a fast past, customer service was big, always having to coordinate with the dates and what was need to wear that day, management never communicated.
Family-like culture
Great team culture, job variety and management that cares about employees make this an excellent entry or re-entry into the job market. Very diverse employee base offers experience and fresh perspectives to keep things fun and interesting.
fun place to work
It is a fun place to work. I just miss the people who left. I used to work 5 days a week, now I only work 1-2 days a week. It isnt the same as it used to be...
prodoctive and fun
a typical day at work,i work in the shoe department and i like pleasing the custermers there.i like working with respectful co-workers.and managment is ok.
1,0
one of my fav jobs
jc penny was one of my first jobs loved working for the company that i applied again to work for them years later after i was hired as the appliance supervisor my gm was promoted and a new gm came in she was not a nice person and unfortunately lost a lot of her hard working employees like myself so sad i loved working there ....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food for workers fun people to talk to
Unpack merchandize and distribute to the store organization and fast pace working. Managers were to themselves and would be distant from the employment
A typical day
I learned a lot at JCPenney, I learned how to manage my time, and I learned a lot about other cultures and people in general. The management was great very organized and they pushed all their employees to be the best. The workplace culture was also great I’ve made forever friends while working for JCPenney I always look forward to see them when I go back to the store to shop or visit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work has a great atmosphere the workers are very friendly but Chatter around the workplace created tension but has since then been resolved as best as it could be
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are the best work for
They are the best work for. Make sure you always have people there to help you and back you up no matter what there’s always support there to help you you can always count on someone to be there to help you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, great company and staff
Satisfied. And very content. Swell environment. Love the side of town that particular jc penny was located. Also apart from that, all in all good place.
2,0
New leadership needed
I have been working on southeast side at JCPENNY for a while and they need new ways to bring people in, example offer donuts and coffee over the weekend for shoppers, or section where you can get your nails and feet done. It won't be long till we shut down.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés