JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

217 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
JCPenney
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2019, augusztus 29.
I enjoy working here. There are some days where the demand becomes stressful. Overall, it's a great place to work. The supervisors are easy to work with, the majority of them are hands on and do help the team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Miserable and unfulfilling
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, augusztus 18.
Lack of communication, no appreciation from management, hours are constantly cut. I did not appreciate management not telling the temps beforehand that we are not needed.
Temp to hire
Kontra érvek
Hours are cut, no room for growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Packing dept can do much better.
Warehouse Associate - Packing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, augusztus 9.
Lenexa Logistics Center -- Certain areas are better to work in. Immediate supervisor was great. Higher ups not good. Not guaranteed full time hrs except during peak time (Nov-Dec) when it's required & demanded that you work every day. Zero communication. Not much chance for advancement. Majority of facility managers are not pleasant and only come into the area to stir up trouble. When he'd come into the work area, it was very hostile. Once he left, workers were able to do their jobs. Dept had some great workers but were unappreciated and unfairly treated. Most workers are able to form great friendships and work well together. Unfortunately, the company does whatever they can to stifle that and create an unhealthy, hostile work environment. It has not always been that way but has become that way in the past year. Sadly, it doesn't look to get any better any time soon.
Hope they improve that facility so that it becomes a good place to work at again. Especially since their founder went by the Golden Rule!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
No... just no
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, augusztus 7.
They do not care about you or your families . You can only be absent, late, or leave early 2 times total in 3 months (90 days) before being issued a policy violation. You only get 24 hours of life time balance PER YEAR. They expect you to disregard your personal lives and children for their numbers and production. You could be in a fatal tragedy, or a family emergency comes up and you're unable to come to work....if the issue isn't work related, they dont care -they will not excuse your absence. But they say they "understand" life happens. No they don't. I had to work with a bruised rib for 2 weeks because apparently the note my doctor wrote wasn't as credible as the note I had to WAIT FOR from a physician that works with the facility. What makes their doctor better than any body else's? They want us to work harder for zero appreciation, zero raises or promotions. Of course in the summer , its over 100 degrees in the warehouse, still expecting to move at 1000mph . They don't offer us ice, water, Gatorade, free food... nothing. Then the supervisors dare have the audacity to tell the employees about us always walking away from our stations for a period of time for ice and water, talking about "we can only get that during lunch and breaks" . Wth. And in that same conversation, they gave us a "heat awareness" lesson. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄Ive been here a year and literally I'm doing the saaaammmeeee thing ... and that goes for everybody I was hired with. But at other jobs , people are promoted after only a few months of employment. I definitely wouldn't recommend being here.
Employment. Living wage.
Kontra érvek
Pretty much everything else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Warehouse associate
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, augusztus 5.
JCPenney is a good company to work for. They offer you good benefits, an you have the option to work overtime if you like. The hours are reasonable it's a great company
Great place work
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, július 30.
Great place to work for ,would still be there if they didn’t transfer my job to other J.C. Penney warehouse in Columbus Ohio.worked with some great people and friends.
productive workpalce
Sales Associate and Cashier, Warehouse worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2019, július 11.
I believe that working with good people matters because then the work environment is good. If there is a sense of respect and belief among the people you work with, that is when good work is done.
Jcpenney
Jcpenney warehouse worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2019, július 8.
Good place to work if your only working to get out of the house. If you need the job to take care of your household then this probably isn't the place to work.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2019, június 20.
I Honestly Liked it
There hours were really good
They Have Really Good Benefits
There Flexible and will Work with you
It’s Hella Hot But They Have Fans There
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot is expected of you.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Fallz. TX2019, június 19.
I applied for part time so i could find a full time job that would pay me what i wanted. I took the job under the assumption that it would be 20 hours or less but turn to be close to 40 hours a week. They were under staffed.
Pro érvek
Alot of hours even though you are part time
5 am work starts too early for me
Cashier
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buena Park, CA2019, május 25.
It's was helpful to help people with there service because the coustmer all ways ask coustmer services to find there item and any kind of selection of clothe
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Soul crushing place to work.
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, május 7.
Grind you down and still want more. Always changing schedule/hours, if you don't like it they say hit the bricks. Beware of peak season. Mandatory 70 hour weeks with no days off for weeks is the norm.
Decent wage
Kontra érvek
Company couldn't care less about you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
great place
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, április 24.
I loved this job. Its clean open, and friendly. There are different goals to be meet daily which I would be sure to reach. Training was perfect. Work slows down often but other then that everything was great!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, április 13.
This was a good job it was my first job when I was in high school every summer you get to travel an drop off people orders and sometime they ask you to put it up it was fun for me cause I was young and got to see a lot of Pennsylvania
location is close
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, április 8.
temporary positon, nothing bad to say about the company or the staffing agency. great co workers, easy to reach staff. seems unorganized at times. no issues
location
unorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Manchester for my jobs
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, április 1.
I work with jcpenney warehouse for 10 years,I used to like place, people was nice, my supervisor always nice to me, it was good benefits and good pay, only I don’t like there management, it was very poor management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and good job
Warehouse Associate I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, március 30.
Hard working environment there’s no lacking on the job plus JcPenny is going bankrupt so they not go keep working you if you not doing your best job with them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and inclusive work place.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, március 14.
Department is clear with job functions. Customers are friendly. Company itself is on th decline. But overall are good company with focused objectives.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
fast paced High energy job
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reynoldsburg, OH2019, március 9.
The job was ok Its started out with sorting which was fast paced then sometimes you would help other departments like picking returns and finally when hired on i was moved to shipping where packed the trucks
Pro érvek
Your own space not over crowded
intense labor sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely poor management, company in steady decline.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, március 4.
The company has been on a steady decline for many years. Management is terrible. Lots of favoritism and butt kissing. Workload is either never ending overtime or short hours.
Pay is competitive.
Kontra érvek
Poor healthcare, lots of favoritism.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van