Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

216 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Factory work
This company is very diverse and I have got to meet a lot of friendly people from many parts of the world. The management has always helped people accomplish their goals.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Management, dont care about workers & favoritism.
Poor Management. Stockholders concerns only. Manager did not help when it came to Workers Comp claim. Not my type of job. Lazy woman doing clerical work.and talking all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Its been a good job as long as orders are there. When no orders no job and thus less working hours, and the job is easy . The management is very supportive to associates.
Productive workplace
I enjoyed the hours as well as the work environment and my co-workers. Everyone was very helpful to me when I first began with teaching me how to use the computers on the floor.
short breaks/ long travel
Great
Great very nice place to work. Great management. And coworkers everyone always willing to,help out the best way they know how highly recommend this job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to move and are task oriented this is a good fit.
I use this job as a means for movement and exercise. The hours work well with my current obligations. Good for students, and those who need flexible work hours. Could make a career starting in this position, however, not a career in and of itself. Certain managers are more friendly/helpful than others. Work within a team, but independently within the team. Great if that's your cup of tea. Bring your own work ethic, show up, and it will work out great.
Pro érvek
Active job; part-time available; small discount
Kontra érvek
Somewhat friendly, but leaves a lot to be desired.
Communication
Good place to work. Major lack of communication. Work varied from hard to simple. Typical day at work was matching items to orders to be packed and shipped.
Warehouse associate
Good job experience at handling or labelling, shipping or receiving. Friendly work environment. Flexible work hours. No benefits. Life and salary not balanced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are ok. Hours are great during peak time. Pay is good. Give out rasies every year. employee apperciation dinners. Easy to move up in managment sopts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job would be better if it was full time
Fast pace, long hours, good pay, lots of different people here, always on your feet, and always busy packing, the pay is twice a month, but they only start you at as a part time employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't like the job that much
Not to much to say about JC It wasn't what I liked very much.was not to interested in.thanks for nothing I'm all set with that company good bye to you
JCPenney
It look like it's trying to be a e-commerce but not quite there need better managementat the Black Friday and Cyber Monday a lot of employees with stating that will probably get something home within 4 hours so I'm looking for something else
Great opportunity
I enjoyed my time working at JCPENNEY. I worked well with others as well as alone
Management one in one did right by me (except they didn’t pay me for being there every day for peek season) but other than that I loved working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is good for a decent check
Jcpenny is good if all you care about is money. but other than that they work you like a slave and if you can’t work one day or 2 ,they will fire you.
fast paced environment
Very fast paced job. Always on your work and steady working. Not the place for just sitting around. Typical warehouse work. Had to pay attention to the work and what you was doing at all times.
Workplace
very good workplace for part-timers shift was from 6am-11am, management was great we always exercise and worked as a team. the most enjoyable part of the job was the employee celebration the time of them being there for the company
Great company all around
Great co workers. Everyone did their part in the company, and if you didn’t know something a fellow worker would help out. Company gatherings. Overtime. Good bosses.
Updated lunch area
N/a
I like working there but there's a lot of things I think could be better, I've been there for awhile and really think the supervisors are really good and I have no problem with any of the work I just think some of the policies aren't fair because they don't pertain to everyone and they should.
No communication between depts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the warehouse, it was a great place to work. Very fast pace, very interesting to learn the whole process of retail. I would definitely work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working and fast paced. Stressful most of the time. Great pay.
I would go back to work if I had the opportunity to work there again only because of the proximity and pay. Was promised multiple times a better position that never were received. I saw others benefit from lack of work by being promoted while I was taken from the lift operator job I had to work on a production line because I worked hard. I felt used and taken advantage of.
Good pay. Paid time off.
No written schedule.
JCPenney
I enjoy working here. There are some days where the demand becomes stressful. Overall, it's a great place to work. The supervisors are easy to work with, the majority of them are hands on and do help the team.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés