JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Visual Merchandiser

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 482 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work. The work is easy and the hours are very VERY flexible. Good for part time work and good for people who have other obligations.
Easy work. Flexible hours
Kinda low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was like working with a big family after working there for so long. I always hated to see members of management leave and start somewhere or retire
Munkahelyi kultúra
The GM can be hard to work with, as he thinks he’s always right and resistant to any new ideas or change, and occasionally lashes out at employees for making complaints or challenging him. There are never enough people scheduled, so you are expected to do the work of 5 people and never get your own work done. The company has no money to bring in more people, so being there just feels like a burden and the GM always tries to guilt people for complaining about this issue. There have also been many promises of promotions that have never followed through
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
No room for growth, false promises, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is great. The employees are great. Retail salaries could be improved upon but that is an industry problem. It is a great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't recommend working there. Hours are good but that is about all. management is not the best. Company is more into the money aspect and not so much the associates.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had worked hard here put my whole heart into it oft unrecognized time off was easy hours quite manageable when you could get them People were lovely I'm so glad to see them phenomenal coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney. Offered opertunity to learn about not just the retail business but the fashion industry in both the clothing and home industry's. In my position, receving the the goods off the truck was giving us the team. 1St Glace at new products. As the visual team it was gratifying to create new displays. In general JCP. Was a nice place to work not really great money but a true place ofof owership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of my favorite jobs I’ve ever had . I recommend everyone to work there to gain the experience needed for your next retail Job. It’s a great environment and it will always keep You busy so you will never be bored .
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a disaster, one step away from insolvency. There is about NOTHING I would recommend about JCP. Have watched its trajectory over the ladt few years. Just keeps getting worse and worse!
Better than unemployment
Kontra érvek
Hours, schedule, work life balance, mamagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day consisted of meeting all customers needs. Responsibilities are to ensure sales floor and fitting rooms are always neat and organized to give customers best shopping experience. Also must push sales and credit cards to gain profitability for store. Working here will teach you how to do floorsets, size women for bras, size men for suits depending on department you are assigned to. Will have to gain knowledge of all products within store to best assist customers. Management was very helpful and supportive. The hardest part of job was getting new accounts for our credit cards. Most enjoyable was working with great people and getting to meet new people everyday. Also I love to help individuals find what they are looking for.
Pro érvek
Great benefits and always opportunities for advancement.
Being short staffed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an awesome place to work. You get to help people find their "look". I learned more about matching outfits with personalities. The people were great to work with. The hardest part of the job is keeping the store neat while so many people are digging through all the clothes.
Helping others
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a good place to work. My co workers were like family. Endless opportunities for advancement. Very good management. Learned many customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very suitable place to work if you want to advance. Its nearly impossible to do. Things change there within the company yearly. With every year being more and more extreme.
Pro érvek
Enjoy the people i work with, enjoy my position.
The extreme changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work. Company changes positions every year. Not a stable place to work, you never know when your hours will be cut. Regional manager is somewhat of a bully.
Pro érvek
Co-workers are very nice.
Kontra érvek
They cut your hours without any notice or consideration, No sick days, Management is not too friendly to employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in retail was one of the best, most fun jobs I every had. Alot of people think its weird that i enjoyed it there so much. Smile and helping others is great for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpenneys is a very old brand that struggles to keep up with the times. Very slow paced and i wouldnt recommend a younger person working there you might die of boredom
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP shows positive values it also has a relaxed and productive atmosphere. JCP is like a home away from home. I use to love coming in to interact with the customers and my peers. Best thing they offer is an open and honest communication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To be honest, you have to make due with what you can get. there is many opportunities and chances for advancement as long as you work very hard. the hours are also good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You never get bored because there is always so much to do. There is pretty good teamwork in the store so that helps. The hardest part is on big sale days, because there are so many customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a visual merchandiser I definitely gained experience into how a retail store is constantly on the go when it comes to change. This was especially obvious when it came to the seasonal changes throughout the year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere at J.C Penney is always upbeat and positive. All the employees work well together and are all positive in their respective jobs. Managers are easy to approach and are always receptive to any conversations.
Pro érvek
Positive work enviroment, supportive work team.
Kontra érvek
Being in visual I start my day at 5 a.m. at times it is a bit rough to get created that early.