Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Support Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Support Associate38 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked for jcpenny it was fun, I got to dress up, look nice, I got paid fair, worked part time but got off early days, the most rewarding part was being able to work both sides of the store support team and cashiering I got a lot of learning aspects from working for this company. Kinds strict but totally understandable.
Pro érvek
I got a 30 minite lunch, got to work alone.
Kontra érvek
Trucks could get big and not meeting the dead line of stocking product put us back a couple of days
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great and the work is usually satisfying. The company does not seem to believe in promoting from within. New sales associates generally lack work ethic and discipline while seasoned veterans are not always given the respect they deserve. The support team works extremely hard but is not always treated very well by management. Pay rate extremely low for demands.
Pro érvek
Sales associates are given free food as incentives for busy events
Kontra érvek
Demands on support team are unrealistic
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work but has it's times where things do not go very smoothly.

Management could be more efficient in how things are conducted.

Management could show more consistency from associate to associate.
Pro érvek
I enjoy the department I work in.
Kontra érvek
No benefits, always cutting hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will work with your schedule if you have another job and they also give you a birthday card for your birthday and great discounts if you work for them.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I joined this work environment to get the hang of being a sales associate, and they were really flexible with my hours with me being a full time student at Motlow State. They taught me what to expect with sales, how to handle the computer, and the co-workers were really friendly and nice. The most enjoyable part in my job is when I was folding clothes and putting them back where they belonged. The hardest was when I was working on holidays (like Black Friday and Thanksgiving) it was a wreck, but it was an experience I will never forget. It taught me how to handle things and also taught me how to keep calm and collect in a lot of matters.
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent place to work part time, fast paces environment ,learned about how to run a retail sales business. excellent management and co workers,
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The coworkers are fun and management gets very involved. The hardest part is trying to meet quotas and get the credit apps. The most enjoyable aspect is being able to have freedom to take on tasks you'd like to that day you're not stuck doing the same thing day after day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very demanding, high pace which i love, however no benefits, poorly organized, hard to get promoted in spite of hard work and effort
Pro érvek
learned a lot, high pace
no benefits, poor organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day was like no other. I learned there are some good people in this world. The management were great, I had any problems. All my co-workers were pleasant to work with. the hardest part of the job, not knowing where to put items if there were any space. the most enjoyable was working on the truck.
Pro érvek
free lunch on special occasions
Kontra érvek
have to be the work at % am
Munkahelyi kultúra
AMAZING WORK HOURS always busy good work environment good management amazing staff always hiring easy application process good training amazing work place
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a blast working there but i could work and go to school at the same time. My coworkers was awesome too. The management was good and bad .
managment
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love how we as a team can come together to make things happen and when we have have problems our manager door is always open and he always there to listen to any suggestions or problems we may face
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice place to work! I enjoy helping customers find what they're looking for. My co-workers are nice. My various duties have me working in all departments and areas of the store so It's always interesting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Knowing that Im coming to a team that I have a work bond with .. Im comfortable doing my job , a job that challenged me to do better and better every morning i came in .. Getting my job done correctly . Receiving the check that i worked hard for . Thats what I enjoyed .
Receiving A Check ..
Short Breaks, Unknown Schedule Changes, Lack of communication
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The home office is what you expect from a corporate epicenter. It has onsite daycare, fitness, and dinning services. Unfortunately, these amenities operate as more of a distraction than an aid.

During a typical day very little work gets done. Walking past one of the many meeting rooms equipped with projection screens and conference call equipment you are more likely to hear a joke than a productive solution to the companies financial woes.

In Mike Ulman's words they are a "mediocre retail compnany...that is dying slowly rather than quickly." The atmosphere of the home office mirrors that sentiment from top to bottom.
Covered/protected parking.
Kontra érvek
The parking garage is filled with cigarette smoke, and the monotonous murmur of leisured conversations throughout the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at pennys was like hanging out with your family. this has been by far my fav. place to work. the pay is minimum but that is retail. they make up for it with employee discount and littel things like cake on for birthdays, peer to peer cards, fun littel competition and prizes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace to build from, very educational in a way that you have to learn different departments and work in different areas daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees were very friendly. The pay was really low, and the work was very hard almost slave labor wages. This is not good consideriing this store was designed to service and support middle class. the hardest part of the job was being on my feet all day and hauling heavy christmas package boxes.
very friendly management