Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Support Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Support Associate38 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
JCPenneys
JCP Typical day at work for the most part is pleasant, busy. The method of what is learned is different everyday in every aspect. Management is there, however there is a sense of strong individual control that exist there. The workplace culture is hunky-dory, but we could have more male present to do alot of the bucky carring, lifting, which is the hardest part of operations, mechandise. At the end of the day JCP is a great place to work and its also what you make it.. Postive Attitude, brings positive results within any employment.
Outstanding employee discounts, Flexible hours, Paid PTO
Kontra érvek
Permanet Schedule Availability (Flexibility)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very fun to be around
I worked there part time and the people there after the change of managers lost their minds; the immediate supervisor, a German lady I will not say her name was too much of a dictator and chauvanist
2,0
Stand for something
I miss the golden rule. When this company stood for what was right...
It no longer cares for it's customers. How can they be expected to care for their associates?
Fun place to work
Typically, the day started with finding where the need was the greatest. The hardest part of the job is it can get hectic especially during the holidays. The most enjoyable part was the great coworkers. They made the days a lot happier!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-Workers couldn't have been better
The JCP company itself was a good employer. They did need to
implement a training program. You were thrown in with the wolves from the get-go. Wolves had their own work, and often didn't have any time to help new hires. On the total up side, the people I worked with, were the most conscientious people I could have ever worked with. We were all on the support team, and with the exception of the too young of a supervisor, everyone knew the definition of 'support'.

The team was just that. A team. If one of us faltered, the others were there to help. The job was indeed fast paced, and could at times, because of said supervisor, be stressful, however, the work was very rewarding, and I truly loved the women and men I worked with daily. If the company, JCPenney knew of the types of discrimination that was put forth on a daily basis, they, I would hope, be appalled.

However, after having said that, I have to thank the company and the management for their hiring of me. I did, in fact, enjoy my position on the morning support team. And when I was later put on the floor to do recovery, I also encountered the most wonderful employees there, as well. Cashiers are none better. Leads are all helpful, yet assertive. They need to get their job done. Everyone down on the floor were SO capable. I would recommend any job position to any friend, especially if they were to work on the a.m. support team.
Pro érvek
co-workers were none better.
Kontra érvek
being discriminated against for age, creed, type of 'speech', etc. by supervisor
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
JCPenney
The place was poorly managed to the point most of the people I knew were fired within a month after I left after a corporate investigation. I wouldn't work with them in the future or recommend them to anyone. they underpaid a lot of people and put a lot of stress on its team members with "poor management problem solving"
2,0
Worse Place!
I am a Temporary Support Associate right now. So far, I have no idea if they are still keeping me or letting me go.

I have no work hours for these two weeks and I was constantly scheduled only a week before going into work. I have sent several messages to the manager and I have not received one back on my employment status. I have also called and come in person to see if they could answer my question and they only asked me to come into work for the day since many people called out. This whole week, I have called, and now I get only a busy tone.

I would probably not consider this to someone due to management failure. However, I would only suggest this if you want to get job experience in retail.
Flexible Hours
Lack of Management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people make a hard job easy
The job is repetitive, fast paced and stressful, it also required independence, most of the time there was a task and we set out to do it. The people I worked with made it fun, exciting, and worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice co workers and good environment
If you not a people person that probably won’t be the job for you. You get to interact with new people everyday and you gotta be able to remain professional even if they are rude.
Failing Company & Poor Management
Management was extremely unhelpful and could be rude and hurtful at times. This is probably a result of the store I worked in being within a mall, so the company may have been going out of business, and everyone was accordingly stressed out.

However, the failure of managers to work with co-workers and truly manage effectively without wasted effort or misplaced consternation is something that I think may be indicative of the company culture itself.

People these days are less concerned with department stores and happy to buy everything online at Amazon or wherever it's cheapest, and JCPenney must work to adapt!
Hands-On work
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, unhelpful management, understaffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job for retail experience/customer service
A typical day at work for me was an early morning shift pushing out the merchandise, clearance, re-ticketing, signing, and folding. I learned the signs need to be up-to-date and accurate and clothes need to be put away in a certain way/area. The management was good; they checked up on us to see if we were doing okay and helped us learn new tasks and to be better at the old ones. JC Penney is a pretty culturally diverse place along with its location, Joliet. The hardest part of the job was making sure everything was put out correctly and signs were certain. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers were all nice, helpful, and funny, and my tasks could be done quietly, relaxed, and independently.
Fun good part time job
Extra money good discounts fun busy around holidays and lots to do.
This is a great second job for what its worth. but, don't expect to go anywhere up ladder.
discounts money
advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too stressful for the money
It was a good place to work when I started 8 years ago but now they’re very understaffed and the workload is too much to handle for the small crew we have now
The new manager is very dirogitory with his comments he never has a good word to say always rushing us to get done

It has been a very horrible place to work these past few months
Pro érvek
My immediate supervisor was very good to me
Too stressful
Excellent boss and coworkers
That is all I really need to say. I love the people I work for and work with. It is a great environment where everyone is hard working, carries their own weight and helps each other to complete the daily tasks when needed.
Pro érvek
non stressful because of how everyone works together.
very early work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are very good to their employees. The only problem is not enough money or hours. I would have stayed and cried when I left I just needed more money. If they paid more no-one would leave
Not enough money
Productive place
I enjoyed working there because of the job, the people, and the environment. Everyone was nice and positive. I learn from different people while working there. Thats the most important part about it. learning from different people.
Productive work environment
Friendly work place, management was good and supportive! I worked early morning is a fast pace environment unloading and loading the truck. hardest part of the job was how fast pace it was.
Management Issues
Store manager doesn't work with associates. Causes issues with work effectiveness. Felt bullied into leaving. Was written up for being late in a huge snow storm even though I called ahead. Many issues that need correcting.
Pay, Management, hours.
fun environment
Even though it was just a seasonal job, it was a good job. The employers were awesome helpful and always cheerful. It did needed to work a little on their management and communication, but over all it was nice working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hava fun serving the public.
typical day at work when a customers are not satisfy with your service. when it happens I learn to listen to the customers demand and be courteous and don't engaged the attitude, just smile and be apologetics's. I love the management and the JCPenney's had safe and clean workplace. the hardest part is trying to get a customer join into the JCPenney's Credit app. enjoyable part the jobs is when you know your serving the public helping find the customers need.
Pro érvek
Free lunches in the weekend, etc.
Kontra érvek
Two days off in the a row.
Basically it's a job
The people are great and the work is usually satisfying. The company does not seem to believe in promoting from within. New sales associates generally lack work ethic and discipline while seasoned veterans are not always given the respect they deserve. The support team works extremely hard but is not always treated very well by management. Pay rate extremely low for demands.
Pro érvek
Sales associates are given free food as incentives for busy events
Kontra érvek
Demands on support team are unrealistic
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés