JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Store Manager

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Perfect Job
Men's Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2013, április 16.
This is a good place to work for someone new to the workforce. In fairness I joined JC Penney at the onset of the Ron Johnson debacle and have had to endure a time of tremendously painful change for JCP. JC Penney unfortunately has a stifling culture and an almost blinding focus on operational rather than organizational leadership which could explain why tenured supervisors are generally unhappy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Innovative
Store Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2013, március 4.
Challenging and fun environment. Great Company to grow with
g
g
The Golden Rule Company
Store/General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Royal Oak, MI; Zanesville, Oh; Taunton, Ma2013, március 2.
When I left, core values were starting to deteriorate. Many great years and experiences at a number of stores in multiple assignments. Was truly a great place to work.
teams of assocs
Kontra érvek
centralization of management decisions and processes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working with customers and employees
Store Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culpeper, VA2013, február 21.
I would go in early each morning and open the store. Then do signing for the entire store. I had 3 people working with me and my team did well and when checked once every 3 months by the corp. office, for the accuracy of signing, I was rated from 98% to 100%. I was also head of stock room. Worked about 7 days a week and was closing manager every Thurs. night. I would assign my workers sections of the store, they were responsible for. I learned how to manage people, to get the best out of them. There wasn't any real hard part of the job for me, because the store manager had enough confidence in me to let me get the work done I way I wanted to. I really enjoyed knowing, when the whole store was finished with signs and they were correct. I also worked the registers when needed and enjoyed talking with customers and helping them in any way I could.
flexable hours
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great customer focused company. with leading fashion trends.
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2013, február 19.
Customer service is number one with JCP. You start your day greeting and serving customers they are your priority. I loved working on the sales floor with customers and associates. Opportunities are found while working the sales floor. JCP has some great associates working for them. Management is supportive of decisions that need to be made and changes that need to be done in the units. The hardest part of the job is really running out of time in a day. It is fun working the the associates and helping customers. I enjoyed working the floor, unloading the truck, putting the clothes on the sales floor and watching them sell. I loved every part of JCP. I spent 30 years learning every aspect of the job from cashier, to store manager and everything in between and respect the associates that have to do those tasks. I love a customer service company.
great customers, and associates
Kontra érvek
not enough time in the day to get the job done.
An American Icon In Retailing
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tracy, CA2013, január 27.
This company developed me into the person I am today. Having started right out of High School they helped take me from a starting point in a job to one of the top positions in the company.
I passed my training and coaching skills I was given on to my team members as I came up the ranks.
I did everything from cleaning the bathrooms to being the store manager at a brand new JCPenney store in my 30 year career.
At one point I traveled the Western US traning stores on the new automated cash register and sales audit system. Was systems coordinator for the Region.
Had many various jobs and responsibilities during this time.
Pro érvek
working for a company that lets you start at the bottom and helps you to work you way up!
Kontra érvek
handling theft and shoplifters.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to grow with
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2013, január 20.
great place to work, but want to get back to a bit smaller setting and wish to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Set new trends and ideas in the retail indust.
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danbury, CT2013, január 17.
New CEO has developed a new Shop concept.
He has brought in new venders to increase sales.
benefits for pt workers
tasks driven
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great experience!
Sephora Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2012, december 7.
This is a great company to work for. There are lots of chances to advance. The opportunities are endless
pretty good benefits
Store manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  ft worth, tx2012, november 12.
I was the manager so the hardest part was organizing the employees to work together. I enjoyed working in customer service and meeting new people. Typical work day included managing the staff, inventory, calculating sales daily, scheduling and promoting sales.
bounces
short lunches
What can I say?
Store Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2012, október 1.
After a 35 year career, having seen many changes, and taking a voluntary retirement, all I can say is there were times I absolutely loved my job, the company and really enjoyed going to work everyday. There were times, just the opposite, I worked for a bully, hated every aspect of the job, etc. In the end, I enjoyed working at Penneys, and really hated leaving. Even though I took a Voluntary Early Retirement, VERP, I didn't want to. I saw the writing on the wall, and knew my job was to be eliminated, and it was.
Pro érvek
work with great, down to earth people.
Kontra érvek
hours, benefits, and scheduling, but that's retail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and inviting atmosphere to work and shop
Store Engagement Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2012, augusztus 23.
The job was challenging and exciting. I enjoyed all the people that worked there and also who shopped there. I was challenged on a daily basis and enjoyed challenging others.
fun and relaxed
Kontra érvek
too many changes all at one time.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great ideas, terrible follow through and follow up
Sephora Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2012, augusztus 16.
jcpenney is going through many changes at the moment, all for the better in my opinion. The store I am currently at however is full of incompetent leaders who continually brush important issues with their employees/store under the rug. Bad morale, organization, and overall leadership. Until jcpenney gets their new vision well underway (a few years at least)...stay away.

On the Sephora end...the uniforms are TERRIBLE, many things are micromanaged; including how you apply makeup to your clients. If it's not in the exact order of steps that Sephora provides for you, it is "wrong". I am a seasoned makeup artist with a strong following, as the store manager I should be able to be creative and educate my employees in what I think will work to build my business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to have worked for. Not sure the direction they are taking now was needed. In the long run, I think it will work out.
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Friendswood, TX2012, június 8.
Working at Penney's would prepare you for just about any type of work that involves people and getting things done thru people. It teaches you team work, pros and cons. It will help you develop your management skills.
great training ground
new direction
PRIDE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT
Dept. store mgmt (Volt alkalmazott) –  SEVERAL LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE WESTERN STATES2012, március 30.
BUYING, SELLING MERCHANDISE. TRAINING AND WORKING WITH PEOPLE. ENJOYED MY CAREER.
job security and benefits
Kontra érvek
loyalty to assc. were waning
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, Indiana2012, január 27.
I started as a part time employee and promoted to a store manager/supervisor. I met alot of great people there, both as associates and shoppers.
Pro érvek
discounts and interacting with people
Kontra érvek
store hours during holiday season

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van