JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Store Manager

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work enviornment plenty of room to grow.
Store Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2017, április 18.
I usually work mornings, and I come in to do go backs or work on go backs. I am trusted to work alone and complete projects on a limited amount of time. I also help lead the team when I do work at nights to complete recovery. Very fast paced, and they give you plenty of opportunity to grow with the company.
very competativre
better pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job doesn't pay enough
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2017, március 22.
Employees are paid poorly and the customer service is not good. To many cuts to management positions and very little growth opportunity. JCPenney is failing and closing stores, get out now before they close your store.
1,0
Poor Organizational Structure
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maryland2016, szeptember 28.
A weak corporate structure leads to low profitability. without clearly defined responsibilities among the management team, each work group lacks the proper guidance to generate revenue.
no retail hours
No growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun place to work!
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cut Bank, MT2016, július 11.
My experience was great at JCP. This was such a great company to start store management with. They really know how to train and develop your skills.

Although this was a great experience, with all the store closings, it made the sense of job security very low. They chances to be promoted became less.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good work life balance, constant changes making the managing of associates difficult
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2016, május 29.
I have dedicated over 30 years in a company I have believed in and worked hard to help improve by doing my best job everyday. I feel that I can not longer effectively add value because of consistent changes that do not value the associates which effects the customer experience. (i.e. Consistent cuts to staffing levels w/ increased workload for all remaining associates without adequate compensation or help for them.)
Pro érvek
Great associate experiences, adequate benefits.
Kontra érvek
Constant reduction in staffing year after year, increased expectations for remaining associates.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
I like working here
STORE ASSOCIATE/LINGERIE DEPARTMENT LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hemet, CA2016, május 13.
I enjoyed this position however, it was only temporary and the management hated to see me go. I was top employee in sales here for three consecutive months.
Great company
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Albans, VT2016, január 14.
I enjoyed growing thru the company, however like all retail stores the respect for work life balance was lacking. I learned a lot about customer service both internal and external. The hardest part of the job was that the recognition for hard work and meeting goals was not consistent. The most enjoyable part was the customers and the many great managers I was able to work for and eventually with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
2,0
Constant Roller coaster
Store Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mattoon, IL2015, március 10.
Working for this company has been a constant roller coaster. Evolving positions always eliminating positions in restructuring while increasing workload.
Reasonable pay for Superviors and Managers
Kontra érvek
Never knowing if the next restructuring will eliminate your positions in the store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with great people focused on the Golden Rule and meeting goals
Store Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  State College, PA2015, február 3.
Long career and have positive experiences throughout each position held and location I was fortunate to work at.
Ability to be challenged each day with new processes, or interactions with other co-workers or customers. New technology as retail industry develops made us more competitive, kept thinking fresh.
Work life balance
Following competition hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
less hours for more tasks
Store Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsville, NY2015, január 29.
it has been getting harder to get things done since Ron Johnson was ousted as CEO. Trying to recover from his mess.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Excellent Company
STORE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2015, január 12.
Great company to work for. Compensation is ok and work life balance is excellent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
good organization
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2014, június 22.
Company is working hard at growing the company. coming back from poor direction from the previous leader.
good store team
Kontra érvek
poor communication with direct supervisor
great
STORE MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2014, június 20.
time goes fast when you are having fun, love customer service.
walking
get tired
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned all aspects of managing a business.
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida, Puerto Rico2014, június 16.
I enjoyed exceeding annual expectations for sales, profit, customer service and associate engagement. I started as a trainee with the JCPenney Company and worked in all aspects of the business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast paced place to work
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City2014, május 4.
Over saw all aspects of the store from sales, to customers service, to profits, to shrink, to employee relations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Fast paced and challenging
Store Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nacogdoches, TX2014, március 13.
Heavy workload keeps you moving and challenged from day to day.
Pro érvek
Work with a wide arrange of people
Kontra érvek
Hours vary greatly from one day to the next
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not sure they will survive this!
Store Mgr (Volt alkalmazott) –  Defiance, OH2014, február 11.
Lost their focus and may have done themselves in? Old school company trying to be something they are not and never will be. As a Store Manager they ask a lot of you. Pretty good about time off and benefits, pay is lacking some, not terrible but still lacking the spend to get top talent. One of the reasons I left! District level managers are still from the good ole boy club, hangers on from the old guard that need to go and now! Pressure comes from the top down to meet sales and profit numbers, yet they themselves put you in situations that do not allow you to be successful! Markdowns are astronomical, you could make sales and profit numbers until your markdowns hit and you lost everything. NO bonus and a ding on your annual review that had NOTHING to do with you! Just really struggling after some really stupid moves and allowing poor top level management to ruin them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
N/A
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAlester, OK2014, január 14.
Upper management should all be replaced. They forget about the loyal associates that made them the company they are, or I should say were<
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work with a diverse group of individuals and customers.
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2013, június 1.
Retail is a challenging field. A typical day is having a set plan but being able to adapt to changes that occur. You must be able to re-allocate the resources in your building to ensure all tasks get completed.
The ultimate goal was to create a great shopping experience for the customer through engaged associates.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, flexible work schedule
Holiday hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Place to work but long hours
STORE LEADER TRAINEE (COMPLETED) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, Texas2013, április 30.
Great place to avoid a desk job but retail drains your energy and its hard to advance past store roles
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van