JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Support Representative

301 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 084 értékelés megtekintése
I loved it
Sales Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Faribault, MN2017, július 11.
Honestly, working retail isn't always a dream, but I enjoyed working with the people at JCPENNEY in Faribault, unfortunately the store is closing in September. I loved my boss and my managers. There is definitely room for advancement if you're willing to do the work. My customers were amazing and I LOVED helping the customers. Sometimes it made my day because somebody would be looking for something specific, or for something for a very special occasion. Unfortunately, in this business, part time work in retail pays minimum wage, however, at JCP every year you will get a raise depending on your performance value. Which is nice to have. I was able to work hours I wanted in order to stay home with my child on weekends until I decided to work them. I recommended two friends to apply there and would continue to advise people to apply.
Friendly coworkers; 25% discount; coupons
Kontra érvek
part time; min wage; no benefits
Family friendly
Catalog and Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA2017, július 8.
Nice place to work. The benefits and atmosphere alone make this a great job to have. The merchandise sold is great and the discounts you get are even better.
3,0
not many hours
Sale Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, július 5.
I enjoyed working here i was able to learn how to do everything and was always open to take more hours but i never went over thirty hours.The health benefits were not great they do not offer great plans
free lunches, $5.00 coupons
Kontra érvek
not enough hours, not paid time off
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive , fast pace work environment
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, július 3.
It was a very fast pace work environment, some managers are respectful. A typical work day is crazy but that comes with the job. I was a seasonal employee
Good hours
Short breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and challenging at times
Support Specialist & Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, június 28.
It is a good place to gain customer service experience. Everyone is nice and helps you succeed in your position. The discount is great and it was near my home.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced but great team members
PT Evening Sales Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 22.
JcPenny is a good part-time job and good to work for evenings and weekends. It's fast-paced and physical work where you move constantly all evening and weekends. The team members are great to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun job not that good pay
Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Provo, UT2017, május 30.
met alot of great people great job made alot of friends and great work environment great supervisors everyone makes you feel welcomed and apart of the team
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Semi-stressful work environment but overall a good experience!
Sales Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2017, május 15.
The holidays are especially a crazy and stressful time of year to work here and the pay is not alluring whatsoever nor is it a fair rate. No insurance or many other benefits for part time employees including no paid time off or sick days. Have learned a great deal while working this job however.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work in.
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2017, május 1.
I enjoyed my time working at JC Penney. I started as a part time job while I was in college. I then transferred back home when I was done with school. I would have stayed with the company longer if there were more opportunities for advancement.
A fun place to work
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Collins, CO2017, április 24.
My coworkers were amazing! We always had so much fun together. I learned a lot here about how to deal with people in the correct manner. The hardest part of this job was sometimes dealing with difficult customers, but a friendly smile will usually win them over!
Pro érvek
The wonderful people to work with, and the flexibility of hours
Kontra érvek
The pay was very low, but it was also three years ago, so that may have changed.
Best place to work ever
Sales Support, Pricing & Signing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, PA2017, április 12.
Awesome co-workers, awesome management, great hours, great pay...Awesome all around. Plenty of opportunity to move up the management chain & excellent training
Pro érvek
Everything about this company is awesome
Kontra érvek
They shut down this location
Fun and enjoyable workplay
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, április 6.
Responsible for the unloading of merchandise and getting it set up in the store. Also was assigned the responsiblity of maintaining all mens shirts in the mens department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers and overall atmosphere to be in.
Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK2017, március 29.
I really enjoyed my time working in Stillwater. Would like to continue with the company in a new location and continue to grow as a proud member of the JCPenney family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead Sale Support- Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, március 29.
Good company and great people to work with. But I wish there were more hours to work with. other than that am very please with this company, and would recommend this company to work with.
Good Job
Higher pay
Productive and fun workplace
SALES SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, március 20.
Management was great and they were extremely flexible with my schedule. They would let me leave early if i had class that day. We could listen to our music before the store opened and when customers where around we could listen to it in the back.
Pro érvek
Easy job decent pay great mangers
Start at 6 am
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun with lots of clothes
Sales Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, március 15.
A typical day at work consist of opening boxes. sorting the materials and transporting it to the designated sections. Nothing was difficult except the managers and some of the staff who are unwilling to help.
Great discount & fun staff
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradley, IL2017, március 6.
I loved working back stock and signing. Occasionally you have to help with registers. You get little training, and more or less learn as you go. Overall, the different department managers are very helpful.
Pro érvek
DISCOUNT ON TOP OF COUPONS !
No consistent schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
proudctive place to go fun to work there
Sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2017, február 23.
fun to work there
learn to put costumer first and she get her Penney wroth
management is great they know what there doing
hardest part is then the costumer can find something they want
enjoyable is then the leave with a smile
Great place
Sales Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, február 22.
I enjoyed working with this company, I work for JC Penney for 10 years but had to let it go because the new manager did the employees wrong by cutting there hours so they would loss there benefits, and had to look for employment else where to make ends meet. If it wasn't for the new general manager I would still be there working.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
managements
Productive Enviroment but fun also
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2017, február 8.
The most enjoyable part of working for JcPenneys is the people. You get to meet and help all of the new customers. I loved working there. Jcpenneys is a great company to work for.
15% off all of ur purchases
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van