JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Support Representative

301 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, but lack of job security
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, GA2018, január 12.
Supervisors were amazing that I worked with, but store manager was horrible. Pay was minimum wage, which I think should have been a little more considering the reputation of JC Penney. Even when I worked at JC Penney, there was threat of our store closing, and it finally did this past year.
Terrifice discounts
pay
productive
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, december 13.
They don't give us enough hours, we literally get like 20hours a week if that and there is always new management. we don't get any benefits either. However they do work around your schedule which is a plus but id love to have more hours
great place
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 8.
was a great place to work.loved my hours and my pay.it was always a busy place that kept me doing something at all times.i had all types of learning experiences and expanded my customer service skills along with my sales.
there ok
Sales Support - custodial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chino, CA2017, november 28.
there ok to work for if you need a flexible work schedule, depending on management and management changes every so often. from the time ive started and finished Ive had 3 different managers
Great
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2017, november 10.
It is a nice place, nice employers and employees. The schedules are very flexible. The employers and employee are very well experienced. The employers and employees are good
Flexible hours
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CA2017, november 8.
I enjoyed working here and as long as you're working they wont mess with you too much. The only downside to working here is the low pay and the fact that you can't enjoy your weekends or the holidays if you work here.
20-25% discount!
Pay, schedule, some management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
High School job
Sales support associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 3.
Temporary Seasonal job, responsible for stocking the sales floor while assisting customers. promoting and up-sales. Warehouse maintenance and inventory control.
fun, friendly atmosphere
Kontra érvek
no breaks, no opportunities to advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Decent place to work
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2017, október 5.
I enjoyed the hours (I worked starting at 5am.) The management was professional and knew how to do their job. Everything was organized and helpful. Good place to work.
Part Time Hours
sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daytona Beach, FL2017, szeptember 24.
I have not worked at JC Penney for 2 years, but while I was there I was the first person in the department. I opened the cash registers and made sure the department was ready for the sales associates and customers.
flexable work hours
Kontra érvek
after working there for 23yrs my hours were cut little by little and I lost all my benefits
1,0
No hrs
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA 925532017, szeptember 24.
Management was not fair and the work environment was horible the only good thing was the workers made good friends but other that they don't give good rise
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
a fun place to work
sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chino, CA2017, szeptember 17.
I loved working there and were given credit tickets for as many credit apllications we got. And also great employee discount, unfortunately they upgraded the stores and eliminated some managers and renamed and removed some departments and my department was one of them. so I was laid off.
great atmoshere
not enough days of work
productive fun inclusive environment
Sales Support/Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brea, CA (transferred from CO to Brea in )2017, szeptember 16.
Work mostly in the catalog dept functioning as my own supervisor...i am trusted to problem solve and efficiently meet customers needs to satisfaction.
Pro érvek
diverse individuals, is Awesome, fellow associates are amazing, individuals of all cultural and religious backgrounds JCPenney rocks as a hiring team talent search
Kontra érvek
Retail business, struggling, across the board
Basic Retail Job
Sales Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, szeptember 13.
This is a basic retail job with no exceptional qualities. The main problem is no paid time off, no vacation time, no benefits, and no discounts. Loweest possible wages.
Good Job Security
No Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a fun place to work
JCPenney Sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, szeptember 5.
Used to be a good company to work for but now they usually do not have the hours or advancement opportunities that they used to. They had financial issues a few years ago and it greatly effected pay, benefits, overtime ect.
Discount, flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Not enough recognition for hard working associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales/ support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Searcy, AR 721432017, augusztus 28.
Loved it! Wasn't too demanding and everyone got along. Everyone minded their own business and it was really relaxed. The managers were nice and everyone worked with each other and not against each other.
Good discounts, Nice co workers
Customer oriented
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, augusztus 14.
The main focus of the company is customer service and satisfaction. From making sure the customer finds exactly what they need to always cleaning and maintaining all areas of the store to make each and every customers shopping experience a great one.
Good place to work.
Sales Associate - Team Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Janesville, WI2017, augusztus 8.
Working hour is flexible. Nice and Good management understanding to the employee. Friendly staff and helpful. Working environment is clean and neat.
good place to work
flexible working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good management and team work
Sales Associate/Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southwest Plaza Littleton, Colorado2017, augusztus 4.
I have been employed at JCPenney for 10 years and have learned a lot. I like working with people and my co-workers are great. There are a lot of responsibilities and a fast pace job. Great customer service is a must.
Meeting people and discounts
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
customer service
Sales associate/support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, július 28.
flexible hours. decent amount of hours per week. some managers hide in the back and let the associates do all the work. some customers can be a pain. must have patience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Short time there
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, július 14.
I worked part time for a few months during the "Back to school" Sale. Not much else to say other than I was kept busy. Good enough for me. I worked at a location inside the mall so we always had a theme going for all the seasons.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van