JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Support Representative

301 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a good company to work for, but they don't have enough hours to give everyone.
Sales Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2018, augusztus 28.
they have good benefits if you work 40 hours a week. They took away the health benefits from all employees. The employees at the Stockton store are fun to work with. It's fast paced, but it's a little more relaxing and the bosses are very friendly. They make sure that you're okay and ask if you need any help.
Pro érvek
Fun people and early hour shifts
Not enough pay for the 4-7 hour shifts
Backwards moving company
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, augusztus 21.
The company has not been doing well, stock market at a low, management is very negative and criticizing, lack of communication, Inconsistent hours, have to work all holidays rather than being with family
Associate discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Place to Work
Sale Support/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, július 31.
I loved working at JC Penny, the people were easy to get along with and the work environment was great. The management staff was easy to communicate with.
Great Sales
Bad pay
A great place to work.
Sales Support Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverdale, UT2018, július 25.
A very fun place to work.. . The management was very nice. All kinds of different people. Not enough hours and no benefits. Learned something different besides retail.
fast paced
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2018, július 10.
Overall good experience but hours were never consistent and only part time work. Management was nice and people were friendly. Good work atmosphere and easy to engage with customers.
1,0
Do not recommend
Sales Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, június 20.
I would not recommend working here. I worked there 2 years no raise and no advancement. When I went and asked for a raise they refused. The management was terrible everything was terrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
Perfectionist environment and Strict employers
Sales Support Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018, június 7.
I was expected to work as fast as possible all day long and the environment was very hostile. I was yelled at several times for not working hard enough or fast enough even though I was doing my best and not even taking any breaks. I had a horrible experience working for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work for.
Sales Support Specilist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, május 15.
All the employees work as a team assisting one another. It was a healthy environment everyone got along with each other. The hardest part of the job was standing on your feet for hours.
discounts
breaks was short
fun place t work
Visual and sales support associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, május 11.
good place to work if you enjoy staying on your feet and staying busy, great employee discounts and sales, very diverse, fun, good training , good management,
Pro érvek
day goes by fast, employee discounts
branded items
Sales Service Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  E Brunswick, NJ2018, március 30.
all managers are friendly and associates they always greet you with a smile. but don't giving full time hours. Easy job. And big discout you get if you are employee there.
unstressful
few work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a company that I've enjoyed working wirh
Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, február 28.
This company has been very good to me over the years. I started working here when also working at a factory and I've never had any scheduling issues.
Good employee discount
Very early mornings(4am)
Quiet and organized
Morning Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, február 28.
At JC Penney, my day started with a general overlook of the shoe department just picking up loose ends. Twice a week I ran inventory and the other days I made sure everything was priced correctly, stocked and organized properly, and made sure the sales were put up on time. Management instructed if necessary, but most of the time I was left alone to do my work.
Room to improve
Sales Associate/ Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryville, TN2018, február 27.
All started out okay, but went down kill as the years went on. They weren't family friendly. I had my first child and then they took all my hours away and never gave them back. Medical problems popped up and they didnt want to work with me even though it wasnt preventing me from doing my job, just needed more doctors appointments and flexibility with my schedule because I had to work around childcare too. It was also right about the change in ownership and all the pricing changes and sign changes.
unstable
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, február 25.
I was excited to start there only to find out that a lot of the employees hated the job. It was a high paced job and they jumped me all over the store with no appreciation. After about six months I went from getting full time hours to getting four hours a week.
work
cut hours
PT Suppport associate
Sale Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2018, február 9.
Going to work for JCP, was the best decision I made, I only wish I had been able to stay. It's by far the one company I want to return to. There was a change in management at my store, the incoming manger did not like the prior manager who hired me, and forced everyone who he had hired out.
Pro érvek
most of the people were nice and the store had a great environment to work in
Kontra érvek
changing management can be very difficult if the one who was promoted was well loved.
Great job
sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, PA2018, február 7.
I worked at Penneys for two years and I loved every minute I was there and never had a bad day. I was in sales support so I never knew what I would be doing when I started work and that made the job better than doing the same thing over and over everyday. The chemistry was right, everyone got along fine. The store has been closed for years but the employees rent a country club every year for a Christmas party. The people just like each other.
Great people and management
Kontra érvek
low pay and stores are closing
multi task
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enterprise, AL2018, február 7.
very quick paced but will definitely enjoy getting to know the customers and helping them find what they need. management changes quiet a bit and some management is not needed due to their lack of wanting to work.
customers
low wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Was Okay to work there
Sale Support Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, február 5.
In the beginning of working there I was taught and shown a lot for me to improve and go higher up in the company but the last few year they had stopped teaching.
Pro érvek
good people to work with and provided lunch about once a month
Kontra érvek
Manegment did not give right directions to improve one self and nor no modivation
Great first job.
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grandville, MI2018, január 22.
It's a good first job for a teenager or a college student. There aren't many opportunities for advancements and they rarely promote within. If you don't like working in customer service this is not the place for you.
Loved working here
Sales Associate/Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, január 17.
Working at JCP was the best job I ever had, I regret leaving but I was awarded a better opportunity elsewhere within my degree. Definitely recommend as a first job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van