Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Support Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Support Representative305 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
305 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 154 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay stunk; was the only temporary employee who attempted to follow dress code even though I never received a JCP polo shirt to wear while working as training materials I read stated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpenney often changes position and schedule to make up for poor planning on the part of managment or corperate miscommunication leading to confusion and stress for the work force.
discount at stores
not a reliable schedule
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JC Penney's, the management was horrible. No new merchandise was stocked in inventory. Overtime was excruciating. Coworkers were very rude. The culture was vague. Shift hours were ridiculous.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a retail store a fairly enjoyable work place, only work part-time so cannot give a complete evaluation. My understanding from other full time employees is that it is somewhat stressful but they receive good support from the supervisors whenever it is needed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
management was lacking
to much favoritism within the company

not much room for advancement

customer service went down hill after the manager of 30+ years retired
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was on the pricing team as well as unloaded the truck. At times unreasonable time table to get a lot done in a small amount of time. I enjoyed the people I worked with. What I liked most was being behind the scenes and not having to deal with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they have good benefits if you work 40 hours a week. They took away the health benefits from all employees. The employees at the Stockton store are fun to work with. It's fast paced, but it's a little more relaxing and the bosses are very friendly. They make sure that you're okay and ask if you need any help.
Pro érvek
Fun people and early hour shifts
Not enough pay for the 4-7 hour shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has not been doing well, stock market at a low, management is very negative and criticizing, lack of communication, Inconsistent hours, have to work all holidays rather than being with family
Associate discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JC Penny, the people were easy to get along with and the work environment was great. The management staff was easy to communicate with.
Great Sales
Bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun place to work.. . The management was very nice. All kinds of different people. Not enough hours and no benefits. Learned something different besides retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good experience but hours were never consistent and only part time work. Management was nice and people were friendly. Good work atmosphere and easy to engage with customers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend working here. I worked there 2 years no raise and no advancement. When I went and asked for a raise they refused. The management was terrible everything was terrible
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was expected to work as fast as possible all day long and the environment was very hostile. I was yelled at several times for not working hard enough or fast enough even though I was doing my best and not even taking any breaks. I had a horrible experience working for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All the employees work as a team assisting one another. It was a healthy environment everyone got along with each other. The hardest part of the job was standing on your feet for hours.
discounts
breaks was short
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work if you enjoy staying on your feet and staying busy, great employee discounts and sales, very diverse, fun, good training , good management,
Pro érvek
day goes by fast, employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
all managers are friendly and associates they always greet you with a smile. but don't giving full time hours. Easy job. And big discout you get if you are employee there.
unstressful
few work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company has been very good to me over the years. I started working here when also working at a factory and I've never had any scheduling issues.
Good employee discount
Very early mornings(4am)
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JC Penney, my day started with a general overlook of the shoe department just picking up loose ends. Twice a week I ran inventory and the other days I made sure everything was priced correctly, stocked and organized properly, and made sure the sales were put up on time. Management instructed if necessary, but most of the time I was left alone to do my work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All started out okay, but went down kill as the years went on. They weren't family friendly. I had my first child and then they took all my hours away and never gave them back. Medical problems popped up and they didnt want to work with me even though it wasnt preventing me from doing my job, just needed more doctors appointments and flexibility with my schedule because I had to work around childcare too. It was also right about the change in ownership and all the pricing changes and sign changes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was excited to start there only to find out that a lot of the employees hated the job. It was a high paced job and they jumped me all over the store with no appreciation. After about six months I went from getting full time hours to getting four hours a week.
work
cut hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Going to work for JCP, was the best decision I made, I only wish I had been able to stay. It's by far the one company I want to return to. There was a change in management at my store, the incoming manger did not like the prior manager who hired me, and forced everyone who he had hired out.
Pro érvek
most of the people were nice and the store had a great environment to work in
Kontra érvek
changing management can be very difficult if the one who was promoted was well loved.