Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Specialist171 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
171 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 919 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job wasn’t so bad. My particular position allowed me to be creative as well as use some of my office skills. For these reasons, the work turned out to be more satisfying than I had anticipated.
Not micromanaged
Kontra érvek
They push credit cards on customers. Make you feel like your employment depends on it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working with everyone there. Wish they had benefits for employee paid time off, vacation pay. I enjoy working with everyone there, but everyone works differently so wish there was more team effort
free lunches sometimes
Kontra érvek
sometimes unable to take breaks to finish projects from management
Munkahelyi kultúra
wouldn't recommend unless you are a teenager. a lot of favoritism with managers. you can get away with being lazy if the manager likes you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the best job that I have worked at so far, it was also my first job. The managers were great and most of the workers came to work with a positive attitude. The store was big and there were a lot of employees but we all managed to work together like a family. I am very happy with the amount of effort everyone put in and how dedicated the managers were.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall work ethic is encouraging. The management at JC Penney needs some work. There are very few chances for advancement in the company. Co-workers are nice and you feel part of a team.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Jewelery sales specialist
learned alot about diamonds in purity, color, and clarity

loved my management was extremley flexible

co-workers were great we all worked together

having to sell to people that didn't make enough money

the people were the most enjoyable part
Pro érvek
liked learning about jewelery, loved staff
compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one thing I can say about the job is that they are very considerate and take care of their employees. A typical day on the job is very fast paced. I love how everyone knows their job and is left to do their job. Nobody is being baby sat and told every minute what to do. My co workers and I help each other out to run the store as smoothly as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is fine but the management is very rude and strict. It is normally very slow during the week. Co-workers are great there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisted customers in selecting merchandise and completing sales transactions.
Helped department in achieving sales goals and customer service objectives.

Maintained cash transactions and kept daily stock checks of the valuable inventory
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employers make you feel comfortable. They will work with you if there is a problem and there is room for advancement. The other workers are fairly friendly and management is always close by if needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my first time working in retail and it was awesome i enjoy helping the customers put together there outfits and communicating with them
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would go to the cash wrap to see what areas was covered to see where I needed to be for the shift. Then I would rehang the clothes, put the clothes away that customers did not want, and folded the clothes on the self's.
The discount we got.
Kontra érvek
It was only for the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible place to work at. no one appreciates you or your work. hostile environment, no room to grow for opportunity. unfair management. no one listens to your concerns or attempts to fix them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is slow during the morning shift. I usually come in thirty minutes early to put away my belongings and have a cup of coffee. Ten minutes before the store opens all morning sales specialist and management come together for our morning meetings which are always fun. Management goes over daily sales goals and acknowledge sale specialists that opened credit applications the day prior. After morning meeting all sale specialists prepare the store for opening and greet customers with a smile. Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. The most enjoyable part of the job was competing for credit applications. With encouragement from management I was opening 5 - 6 credit applications daily. Which is really good, that is 25 - 30 credit applications weekly. Eight months after being hired, I was awarded employee of the month!
Diverse, friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
A lot of changes at that time due to new CEO of Jcpenney
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers have no limit on articles of clothing allowed in dressing room, leads to theft and a mess left for the employees.
The rate of pay is ridiculous for the amount of work they pile on.
25% discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no hours and little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a good place to work. They are very concerned about presentation whether its the displays or the tables. We were all about the customer is right. I had a lot of wierd experiences, but they made for a good workplace. It gave me a lot of time to deal with multiple stressful situations. The best part of working at JCPenney was the same customers, same family, same care. The worst part was the constant closing shop rumors.
Great customers
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a really great company to work for. I enjoyed the customer and employee friendly working environment. I enjoyed the professional culture that was shaped by managers and the encouragement that I received from everyone in every department. Our team really worked to help everyone stay motivated and excited about keeping our customers satisfied. It was a very worthwhile experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Blah. Is what Jcpenney gets. The company is not what anyone thinks it is. They underpay and have no problem making you feel like they dont need you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for them was a great experience. Made good professional connections .I had a great schedule that allowed me to spend time with my family.
early shifts
no work advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
I this job I learned a bunch of different things to help with my skills. I learned stock and better customer service. day to day it was showing people where to find things and answering phone calls. Also learned how to count money better and handle problems on my own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to deal with unfriendly people
Management was Very BAD

Co-workers were so mean, I went home at the end of several shifts crying From being so frustrated

Hardest part of working was getting help form co-workers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés