Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Specialist169 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
169 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
Not Too Bad To Work At
Job wasn’t so bad. My particular position allowed me to be creative as well as use some of my office skills. For these reasons, the work turned out to be more satisfying than I had anticipated.
Not micromanaged
Kontra érvek
They push credit cards on customers. Make you feel like your employment depends on it.
Fun workplace
I work with customers, and give great service. Anywhere from working with the register, or folding and apparel. There is a lot of organizing, and helping customers. I loved working with customers, my co-workers were great also. Loved management. Relocated, so I do not work for JC Penney any longer.
A good entry level job
Was one of my first "big girl jobs" adapted around my busy school schedule well and offered a competitve pay compared to others.
Fun work, good product
Work days were full of undone work, which I like. I like to keep busy. I love the customer service, JCP wants us to give. And we do it!
There is always something to learn.

Co-workers are most often awesome!

Management has a long way to go! No appreciation! Lots of micromanaging and management seems not to be qualified like the associates do!
Pro érvek
Good stuff to sell, good balance between job and free time
Management!
Retail Job Experience
Must keep positive and have patience.
HR Manager is very picky and rather undermining, not very supportive or motivational.

Co-workers are fun, and nice to work with as a team. Very helpful hard working people.

Hardest part of the job is probably having to deal with disrespectful customers, some seem to forget that associates are also people too, we don't like things thrown at us, we're just doing our job, and what were told to do.

Most enjoyable part is building a good trust-relationship with customers and having an enjoyable experience.

Helping customers find what they need and going past their expectations.
Great discounts
No Healthcare benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting place to work and the moral was great
I really loved for JCPenny as a company. They know how to treat their employees, and management was know for an open door policy.
Decent work, But no hours
Fun people, but they only give hours to high credit apps collectors, you can meet a lot of nice customers and employees. One of the great things I learned was customer service skills. Great place for part-time but not for a family based individual.
Amazing Emploees
No hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to start at
JCpenney is a nice place to work. The coworkers are friendly and it's a great entry level position for those looking to pursue a career in customer service/sales.

The most enjoyable part of the job is making the sales and selling the shoes.

The hardest part of the job is when it is slow and not a lot of customers.
Experience, coworkers, hours
Kontra érvek
Pay, no real benefits for part timers
Munkahelyi kultúra
as more your sale your benefit increase
excellent oportunity to sale person to person jewlery, insurance jewlery, increase sales opening credit apps, and reach goals of sales , have a sales preasure is fantastic. as more you sale your benefit pay increase, i finished with my benefit pay as $28 per hour
Pro érvek
as more as you sales more money earn
Munkahelyi kultúra
a lot of work involved in running a retail store. much more work involved than one would expect. very physical.

A fun place to work. perks with gifts cards and cash for opening new credit card accounts as a cashier.
cash and gift cards
Kontra érvek
staying way after the store closed to clean up the store before leaving, sometimes as much as 5 hours, but paid for time, hard when you have to be in the store the next morning at 9:00 a.m.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Small store with friendly people
I enjoyed working here in the women's department during my summer break from school. I got to help customers, organize clothes and learned how to use a cash register. even though the store is small it is still a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches occasionally in the break room
Kontra érvek
Worked later than promised when closing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to gain experience
There are a lot of managers/supervisor per store. At times you can be told to do different things by different supervisor/managers.
Pro érvek
ability to gain work experience
too many bosses
Good place to work at
Overall JC Pennys is a great company and good staff to work with most of the time everyone is great team players.

Back to school is a little stressful, parents do not no what thier children want to wear to school.

Management to great, the hardest part of the job when we work short handed, however we make it though the day or night shift.

The most enjoyable part of the job when everyone works as a team.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful co workers horrible company & management
Friendly employees on the floor however Horrible communication and organization from managment. Horrible pay from what they have you doing. Very unorganized from managment at store. Uncaring for personal problems and situations as well as favoritism.
N/A
Very fun environment that allowed individual to be themselves and utilize your own personality to provide the best customer service possible to satisfy customer requirements, very friendly and full of responsibilities and challenges. Management meeting are awesome and motivational.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a department store that allowed me to provide friendly customer service and help to organize displays.
JCPenney was a work environment where I could provide friendly customer service and focus on keeping the displays looking clean & organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for learning customer service, sales, and communication skills.
JC Penneys is a great place to start off your career. You get a wide variety of customers, lots of different types of products to sell, and if you work hard, and are a little lucky, you can easily move up the corporate ladder.
Pro érvek
great experience, lots of coworkers, fun environment
Kontra érvek
sales and coupons can be confusing, cleaning up the store after closing, if a manager doesn't like you then its hard to move up in the company
This was an Ok job
This just is a job for first time workers. A typical day consist of coming to work and making the best out of it, dealing with multiple attitudes. I did not learn very much, we learned how to sell credit cards to different people. The managers were only there when we called on them, they never helped unless a customer needed further assistance. My co-workers wanted more out of JcPenny's. We all were in the same boat. The hardest part about this job is coming to work every morning, expecting something new. The most enjoyable part of this job is receiving gifts for the jobs completed.
Recieve Gifts
Kontra érvek
Not a fun enviroment, not a fun place
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company that has been through many changes in my 5+ years of employment.
I find my store has a very high turnover in management and staff. There is a huge lack of communication and training. The pay scale is inconsistent between employees. During my 5 years there was a pay freeze for a few years. I thought with time they would bring my pay up to a reasonable amount compared to my peers. I am still waiting for that to happen. The company does not seem to have the money to keep the store staffed and in good repair.
Pro érvek
Sometimes it seems to be getting better.
Kontra érvek
Work alone frequently in a department, Most new hires have not had enough training and are usually fired for steeling from the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpennys has a clean, modern, and peaceful atmosphere
Working in Jcpenny's was very nice, generally managers were fair, and coworkers were nice and easy to work with. The atmosphere of Jcpenny's is very peaceful and calming because of the style, the music, and cleanliness of the place. At Jcpenny's we used modern equipment that made the process of returns, check-outs, exchanges, paying bills, etc faster and easier. Managers were fair and caring which is a huge deal in terms of having a good work experience. The hardest part of the job was busy days keeping up with maintaining the store appearance and working with customers, but my coworkers and I would work together and accomplish our goals. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers and seeing them leave happy and well taken care of.
Good working environment
no part-time benefits
Wouldn't recommend
wouldn't recommend unless you are a teenager. a lot of favoritism with managers. you can get away with being lazy if the manager likes you.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés