JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

170 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
THE best way to describe JCpenney would be horrendous ! take caution before working there
Sale Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2017, június 11.
By far the worst environment Job I've ever had. Supervisors are very unprofessional, things that are suppose be confidential are spoken in the store with no regard. It felt like high school x10 with adults.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun meeting new people
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2017, június 3.
it is very organized and expectations comes first with this job. Making goals every month by coming with new idea's. Customer interaction is a most. It' always great and fun to meet new faces.
Sales Associate
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kinston, NC2017, május 4.
I worked under limited supervision. Delivered the highest quality of customer service. Interacted with customers. Maintained a neat enviroment for customers to shop.Used extensive communication skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great management, Failing Company
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, március 24.
Working for JCPenney was a great learning experience. Management was awesome at training, answering questions, and following their core idea of the Golden Rule. The hardest part of this job was the company not being completely open about which stores were staying open or closing.
Great Discount, Positive management
Worked EVERY holiday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company does not freely share information, no hope for advancement.
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eden Prairie, MN2017, január 27.
After 4 yrs with the company and being promised advancement, that has not been the reality of the situation. The main emphasis is opening credit applications, and this you must do to continue your employment,Those who excel at this are given more hours and those who do not meet the standard of 2 per week will see their hours cut gradually and will eventually be forced out.You are also expected to ask customers for a review of your service, and their experience shopping in the store. As with all Managers, some are better than others. but don't be surprised if you are lied to. You are a body after all and can be replaced.
Not a bad place for someone entering the workforce, if you're still going to school. They will try to work with student schedules, and many valuable lessons can be learned if this is your first job.
2,0
JC Penny
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, január 23.
Each store has its own manager and each have their own way of managing. This job requires constant standing and leaning over tables to fold garments.

This questionnaire asked me about the company CEO; however, I have never meet him; therefore, I can not honestly answer the question.
Pro érvek
You can meet nice people
Everyone is different
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job and good people to work with
Drapery Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, január 17.
A typical day as a drapery sales specialist was helping customers find the right drapes for their homes. I learned to cut shades and help customers order made to measure drapes and blinds. Me and my co-workers worked really well together. The management was good to work with and for. The hardest part being sure that all measurements were correct. The most enjoyable part was working with the customers helping pick the window treatments and other items for their homes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great job working with great people.
Drapery Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, január 17.
A typical day in the drapery department was busy and very fulfilling. I learned how to measure for drapes and also learned to cut shades. helped customers order made to measure drapes and blinds. I had very good co-workers that help me a lot and we all just worked really good together. Our manager was good to work with and for. the hardest part was being sure that all measurements were correct. The most enjoyable part was helping customers choose drapery and other items for their homes.
flexible
Sales Expert/ Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2017, január 14.
They are very flexible with your needs. The dress code is very relaxed and the customers are great. The hardest part is getting hours cut when it is not the holiday season.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Competitive; Over worked
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770962017, január 14.
During my time at JC Penney Meyerland I worked in the women;s department, the management made sure to overwork you and keep you 150% busy (even past the time you should've clocked out). Co-workers are very friendly and approaching. The hardest part of the job was making the credits and online orders for the week. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new friends with the customers and co-workers. As a sales associate, you work in the fitting room, the cash register, and keeping up with the cleanliness of the store. And this may not be a surprise but some customers are ... there's been plenty of occasions where we find clothes that have been urinated on the clothes in the fitting room, dirty diapers left open, and PLENTY of theft in the fitting rooms.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks; can be a stressful enviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Family feel
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, január 7.
Everyone works together to be the most productive and provide good customer experience. Coworkers and management respective of each other.
atmosphere
pay
Friendly enviornment
Jewelry Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM2017, január 4.
great management and great co workers. Hardest part of the jobs keeping up with all the customers and often multitasking.
Pro érvek
easy job for the most part
inconsistant hours
Fun work place competitive
Shoe Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2016, december 21.
Clock in get to the work floor.
Find out what shoes are on sale for the week or day
clean up sales floor or stock room .
I learned how to work in a commission based job for the first time.
selling shoes helping people find something comfortable for their feet.
Management was very supportive.
Co workers were very friendly and helpful
Hardest part of the job was not meeting commission goal and potentially being fired.
enjoyable part of the job was helping customers .
discounts on great items
short break
Fun Work Place , Meet new People All the Time
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2016, december 15.
I liked working at JCPenny because we had a great team of people and a great team of leaders. Very understanding and tried to work with you in all situations. I learned how to give great customer service and make customers a priority in the company. I learned skills that I can take with me around the world. The hardest part of the job was standing on the concrete floors all day, that is the only disadvantage.
Pro érvek
freedom, trust, great management, open door policy, etc.
Kontra érvek
standing on your feet all day is my only complaint
Fair Employer
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, december 13.
A typical day at work consists of organizing the sales floor and helping customer's. Management is understanding with scheduling so its perfect for those currently in school or have special scheduling needs.
Good first job
Sales specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2016, november 18.
As a first job, this was a great start. Great customer interaction time. Great training crew, really prepares you for customers. Typical day was ringing up sales, folding clothes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good experience opening new store
Jewelry sales specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hiram, GA2016, augusztus 21.
Enjoyed the teamwork and using my skills in jewelry and sales. I was able to use my knowledge in sales of many pieces of jewelry and time pieces.
It was a great experience to open a new location.
great benefits and team Management
Kontra érvek
we all went from full time to part time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and i loved my co-workers
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, MS2016, augusztus 15.
neatly dressed co-workers, very friendly, and always welling to help others. Great team work, and have a great discount.
Pro érvek
get awarded for good job
poor workers
Fun place to work
Sales specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2016, június 14.
I worked in the children's department and I loved being able to interact with the customers, was given proper breaks and lunches. Being in the children's department it was a little slow, I would have preferred somewhere with a faster pace, but overall I enjoyed working here.
management, customer interactions
slow paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very customer oriented and competitive in sales with rewards for reaching goals
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2016, június 13.
My typical day would begin and end with processing special orders for customers on window coverings, bedding ensembles, and other home decorative ideas by phone,faxing special order forms, and catalog entry on the terminal. We loved helping our customers and one of the associates would always be acknowledged for reaching goals. We were able to earn extra money on our paychecks for more custom decorating sales referrals for the company. I enjoyed learning about each window covering company such as Levelor, Bali, Burlington, etc.

My coworkers were very customer conscious and our customers always came back to us because of our willingness to learn and help them even in problem solving with anything we could.

The hardest part of the job was working with one other associate who was not the ideal team player in restocking and inventory checks

The most enjoyable part of the job was building a rapport with the customers and seeing them come back.
Discounts
healthcare
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van