Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Specialist171 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
171 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 914 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job wasn’t so bad. My particular position allowed me to be creative as well as use some of my office skills. For these reasons, the work turned out to be more satisfying than I had anticipated.
Not micromanaged
Kontra érvek
They push credit cards on customers. Make you feel like your employment depends on it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are not a family oriented business. During the holidays you will be lucky to get an 8 hour break to go home and sleep. While on the job if you are a cashier you will constantly be told to get credit applications. Thats all you are there for!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
By far the worst environment Job I've ever had. Supervisors are very unprofessional, things that are suppose be confidential are spoken in the store with no regard. It felt like high school x10 with adults.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is very organized and expectations comes first with this job. Making goals every month by coming with new idea's. Customer interaction is a most. It' always great and fun to meet new faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked under limited supervision. Delivered the highest quality of customer service. Interacted with customers. Maintained a neat enviroment for customers to shop.Used extensive communication skills.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCPenney was a great learning experience. Management was awesome at training, answering questions, and following their core idea of the Golden Rule. The hardest part of this job was the company not being completely open about which stores were staying open or closing.
Great Discount, Positive management
Worked EVERY holiday
Munkahelyi kultúra
After 4 yrs with the company and being promised advancement, that has not been the reality of the situation. The main emphasis is opening credit applications, and this you must do to continue your employment,Those who excel at this are given more hours and those who do not meet the standard of 2 per week will see their hours cut gradually and will eventually be forced out.You are also expected to ask customers for a review of your service, and their experience shopping in the store. As with all Managers, some are better than others. but don't be surprised if you are lied to. You are a body after all and can be replaced.
Not a bad place for someone entering the workforce, if you're still going to school. They will try to work with student schedules, and many valuable lessons can be learned if this is your first job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each store has its own manager and each have their own way of managing. This job requires constant standing and leaning over tables to fold garments.

This questionnaire asked me about the company CEO; however, I have never meet him; therefore, I can not honestly answer the question.
Pro érvek
You can meet nice people
Everyone is different
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day as a drapery sales specialist was helping customers find the right drapes for their homes. I learned to cut shades and help customers order made to measure drapes and blinds. Me and my co-workers worked really well together. The management was good to work with and for. The hardest part being sure that all measurements were correct. The most enjoyable part was working with the customers helping pick the window treatments and other items for their homes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day in the drapery department was busy and very fulfilling. I learned how to measure for drapes and also learned to cut shades. helped customers order made to measure drapes and blinds. I had very good co-workers that help me a lot and we all just worked really good together. Our manager was good to work with and for. the hardest part was being sure that all measurements were correct. The most enjoyable part was helping customers choose drapery and other items for their homes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are very flexible with your needs. The dress code is very relaxed and the customers are great. The hardest part is getting hours cut when it is not the holiday season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time at JC Penney Meyerland I worked in the women;s department, the management made sure to overwork you and keep you 150% busy (even past the time you should've clocked out). Co-workers are very friendly and approaching. The hardest part of the job was making the credits and online orders for the week. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new friends with the customers and co-workers. As a sales associate, you work in the fitting room, the cash register, and keeping up with the cleanliness of the store. And this may not be a surprise but some customers are ... there's been plenty of occasions where we find clothes that have been urinated on the clothes in the fitting room, dirty diapers left open, and PLENTY of theft in the fitting rooms.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks; can be a stressful enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone works together to be the most productive and provide good customer experience. Coworkers and management respective of each other.
atmosphere
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
great management and great co workers. Hardest part of the jobs keeping up with all the customers and often multitasking.
Pro érvek
easy job for the most part
inconsistant hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in get to the work floor.
Find out what shoes are on sale for the week or day

clean up sales floor or stock room .

I learned how to work in a commission based job for the first time.

selling shoes helping people find something comfortable for their feet.

Management was very supportive.

Co workers were very friendly and helpful

Hardest part of the job was not meeting commission goal and potentially being fired.

enjoyable part of the job was helping customers .
discounts on great items
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working at JCPenny because we had a great team of people and a great team of leaders. Very understanding and tried to work with you in all situations. I learned how to give great customer service and make customers a priority in the company. I learned skills that I can take with me around the world. The hardest part of the job was standing on the concrete floors all day, that is the only disadvantage.
Pro érvek
freedom, trust, great management, open door policy, etc.
Kontra érvek
standing on your feet all day is my only complaint
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consists of organizing the sales floor and helping customer's. Management is understanding with scheduling so its perfect for those currently in school or have special scheduling needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a first job, this was a great start. Great customer interaction time. Great training crew, really prepares you for customers. Typical day was ringing up sales, folding clothes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the teamwork and using my skills in jewelry and sales. I was able to use my knowledge in sales of many pieces of jewelry and time pieces.
It was a great experience to open a new location.
great benefits and team Management
Kontra érvek
we all went from full time to part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
neatly dressed co-workers, very friendly, and always welling to help others. Great team work, and have a great discount.
Pro érvek
get awarded for good job
poor workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the children's department and I loved being able to interact with the customers, was given proper breaks and lunches. Being in the children's department it was a little slow, I would have preferred somewhere with a faster pace, but overall I enjoyed working here.
management, customer interactions
slow paced
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés