Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Specialist171 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
171 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 034 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy on holidays, slow on some other days(fluctuate) like many retail stores. I enjoyed having to help customers and helping them find quality products especially sephora makeup. Overall poor leadership and biased environment . Employees should climb up the ladder in the company based on hard-work and not favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to meet and interact with some amazing people and team members who are really helpful and energetic at the work they are entrusted with. Very flexible schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at JC Penney as a sales associate for only one year, got along with my coworkers. Trying to outsell in the jewelry department on commission was a bit stressful but when customers return their purchases was the worst
Employee discount
No health Insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team members were hard to get along with. things never got done on time or in the right order. Example .. if my department was clean and ready for close but others weren't we had to go help, which is fine but not every single day or for hours after close.
I love customer service
Kontra érvek
management sucks, disorganized, always out of stock
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture at jcpenny was stressful. There were too many time constraints on unloading trucks and selling credit. The pressure to sell the credit card was unreasonable and unbearable.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Out of all the places I have worked if you like fast pace, and a people person this is a job made for you. It is a job that keeps you moving and interacting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work if you love fashion and great discounts. I worked with wonderful people and really miss them . During holidays and sales promotion the days can get a little hectic and stressful.
discount
fitting rooms
Munkahelyi kultúra
i think this is very time consuming not even relating to my resume wish i could skip all this but it wont let me sure wish it would it is crazy very crazy
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good job to get some income while attending school. The job was rather simple and easy to learn. They supplied employees with ample break time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney is a very good place to work at. I worked for the shoe department. Management was always good to the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
everything was good. the managers there was good.
very fun to work there.

its a very big store. and so many employees.

always help each other and work as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wish they pay attention to their customer's needs more often. This company would be great if they actually treated their employees like the family they talked about in the interview.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's always items or shelves to straighten, but overall an easy paced job. Job details are clear with easy instructions on task completion. Lots of walking and standing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its floor sales, nothing more. If you are a manager is a stressful environment. It is pretty soothing to work when the traffic of people is normal. Limited advancement opportunities and raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love penny's I could retire there if I had the chance. I wanted to work at there head quarters but it seem like it hard for me to get in. this place is paradise. I love everything about JCPENNEY.
Pro érvek
Usto be lot of free lunch, redbull drink, but it stock they having a lil difficulty with cash do believe it will get back good.
cant think about any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at JC Penney required both management skills on the Men's Floor(supervising) and Sales and Presentation skills with customers. I was often implemented in many different departments when management required it of me so I got to see many facets of how the company works.

I also learned how management and sets a tone both for the worker and for the customer s needs and desires

The workplace culture was a bit less satisfactory compared to other places Id worked in the past in NYC,less interesting and less driven

All in all I enjoyed my experience there. I learned alot and met some nice people. I was less then thrilled w how the company treated "a full time" employee but understood it was the economics of the retail industry that was forcing those constraints and cut-backs.
A good schedule
Kontra érvek
Altering My full-time hrs so I would be declared ineligible for health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the positives of working at this store would be several of the managers were really nice, knowledgeable and helpful. The discount was pretty good. The store was often very neat and clean. Some negatives would be that some of the employees were less than pleasant to work with. The pay wasn't very good and sometimes hours were scarce.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my bosses are all great and my job is and has been fantastic. the job was great but I just need more time for school. a typical day at pennys is me showing up and doing work.
the break room is cool
Kontra érvek
there is a tv which always plays bad tv shows
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some management can be very very mean and abusive. Talking to an associate like she is a drill sergeant in the Army. Degrading, Demoralizing. This women's behavior goes against all things the J C Penney code of ethics stands for. Why she is still working for this company is a mystery to me. Especially since I was informed her family member was caught stealing from the store twice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed what I did and had a great time just folding clothing however, the employees there were heartless and one even said "I am happy your mother is dying because she doesn't have to deal with you" to my face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Because of my varied skill levels, I performed additional tasks as needed. If a cash register went down, I fixed it. If an associate needed assistance with a customer, I helped out. The hardest part was to deal with reduced number of hours when the store was slow.
The discount of 25%.
Kontra érvek
Less working hours during slow periods
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés