JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

170 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 084 értékelés megtekintése
nice work enviroment
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clarita, CA2018, március 13.
Worked at JC Penney as a sales associate for only one year, got along with my coworkers. Trying to outsell in the jewelry department on commission was a bit stressful but when customers return their purchases was the worst
Employee discount
No health Insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn't the best job to have
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dundalk, MD2018, február 13.
The team members were hard to get along with. things never got done on time or in the right order. Example .. if my department was clean and ready for close but others weren't we had to go help, which is fine but not every single day or for hours after close.
I love customer service
Kontra érvek
management sucks, disorganized, always out of stock
Stressful work environment
Lead Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, február 11.
The culture at jcpenny was stressful. There were too many time constraints on unloading trucks and selling credit. The pressure to sell the credit card was unreasonable and unbearable.
Best place
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kerrville, TX2018, január 12.
Out of all the places I have worked if you like fast pace, and a people person this is a job made for you. It is a job that keeps you moving and interacting.
great discount
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, január 3.
Its a great place to work if you love fashion and great discounts. I worked with wonderful people and really miss them . During holidays and sales promotion the days can get a little hectic and stressful.
discount
fitting rooms
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Enjoyable work day
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2017, december 11.
i think this is very time consuming not even relating to my resume wish i could skip all this but it wont let me sure wish it would it is crazy very crazy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for young students.
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farragut, TN2017, december 9.
This was a good job to get some income while attending school. The job was rather simple and easy to learn. They supplied employees with ample break time.
Retail is retail
Shoe sales specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 26.
Jc Penney is a very good place to work at. I worked for the shoe department. Management was always good to the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my team.
fun to work
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA 945882017, október 25.
everything was good. the managers there was good.
very fun to work there.
its a very big store. and so many employees.
always help each other and work as a team.
Slow paced
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, október 20.
Wish they pay attention to their customer's needs more often. This company would be great if they actually treated their employees like the family they talked about in the interview.
Fun Job.. as jobs go
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Plains, MO2017, október 15.
There's always items or shelves to straighten, but overall an easy paced job. Job details are clear with easy instructions on task completion. Lots of walking and standing.
Varies by location
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, szeptember 27.
Its floor sales, nothing more. If you are a manager is a stressful environment. It is pretty soothing to work when the traffic of people is normal. Limited advancement opportunities and raises.
fun work place
Sale Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2017, szeptember 7.
I love penny's I could retire there if I had the chance. I wanted to work at there head quarters but it seem like it hard for me to get in. this place is paradise. I love everything about JCPENNEY.
Pro érvek
Usto be lot of free lunch, redbull drink, but it stock they having a lil difficulty with cash do believe it will get back good.
cant think about any
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work place offering stability and experience
Palisades Supervisor and Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palisades Interstate Park, NY2017, július 28.
Typical day at JC Penney required both management skills on the Men's Floor(supervising) and Sales and Presentation skills with customers. I was often implemented in many different departments when management required it of me so I got to see many facets of how the company works.

I also learned how management and sets a tone both for the worker and for the customer s needs and desires

The workplace culture was a bit less satisfactory compared to other places Id worked in the past in NYC,less interesting and less driven

All in all I enjoyed my experience there. I learned alot and met some nice people. I was less then thrilled w how the company treated "a full time" employee but understood it was the economics of the retail industry that was forcing those constraints and cut-backs.
A good schedule
Kontra érvek
Altering My full-time hrs so I would be declared ineligible for health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly decent place to work
Jewelry Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, TX2017, július 27.
Some of the positives of working at this store would be several of the managers were really nice, knowledgeable and helpful. The discount was pretty good. The store was often very neat and clean. Some negatives would be that some of the employees were less than pleasant to work with. The pay wasn't very good and sometimes hours were scarce.
Munkahelyi kultúra
love penneys but need more time for school
Appliance Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2017, július 24.
my bosses are all great and my job is and has been fantastic. the job was great but I just need more time for school. a typical day at pennys is me showing up and doing work.
the break room is cool
Kontra érvek
there is a tv which always plays bad tv shows
Management ethics concerns
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York State2017, július 14.
Some management can be very very mean and abusive. Talking to an associate like she is a drill sergeant in the Army. Degrading, Demoralizing. This women's behavior goes against all things the J C Penney code of ethics stands for. Why she is still working for this company is a mystery to me. Especially since I was informed her family member was caught stealing from the store twice.
Easy job horrible people
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, PA2017, július 11.
I enjoyed what I did and had a great time just folding clothing however, the employees there were heartless and one even said "I am happy your mother is dying because she doesn't have to deal with you" to my face.
I was able to be myself
Cash Room and Point of Sale Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe, NM2017, július 1.
Because of my varied skill levels, I performed additional tasks as needed. If a cash register went down, I fixed it. If an associate needed assistance with a customer, I helped out. The hardest part was to deal with reduced number of hours when the store was slow.
The discount of 25%.
Kontra érvek
Less working hours during slow periods
Credit is main concern
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2017, június 12.
They are not a family oriented business. During the holidays you will be lucky to get an 8 hour break to go home and sleep. While on the job if you are a cashier you will constantly be told to get credit applications. Thats all you are there for!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van