Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

170 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 548 értékelés megtekintése
Not Too Bad To Work At
Job wasn’t so bad. My particular position allowed me to be creative as well as use some of my office skills. For these reasons, the work turned out to be more satisfying than I had anticipated.
Not micromanaged
Kontra érvek
They push credit cards on customers. Make you feel like your employment depends on it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the people that work there, like family very flexable.
My coworkers are friends, they help you when you need it covered. Management really try to help and give you kudos. The hardest part is that there is never enough time in the day to finish what you started, customers are usually always friendly and we always have regulars.
Pro érvek
Flexable will work with you.
Kontra érvek
no benefits that are affordable, cut hours a lot.
Good Customer Service
Customer Service is absolutely excellent. learned a lot from any position that is aquired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honest days work for young adults
Typically, the store would hold a meeting in the morning to share percentages and direction in the store for the long and short term. Immediately after we would open our registers in the department we are working in for the day. Throughout day we are to interact with the customers and make a comfortable, easy, and fun shopping experience. I learned how to use a register, handle money, but more importantly how to interact and work with people form different backgrounds. The management team is great, but they are in the middle of major change in the higher management positions. The other associates there are mostly nice and easy to get along and work with. The hardest part of the job was dealing difficult customers that can be hard to serve sometimes. However, the most enjoyable part of the job was to make a wonderful shopping experience for customer who has had a bad day. It takes some stress off their shoulders by making their shopping experience easy and fun. At the end of the day, we are close our registers and stay an hour later to put the store back together from the mess that was created throughout the day. The size of mess depends on how busy the store was throughout the day.
Pro érvek
Some free lunches, Communicate with various people from different cutures and backgrounds
Kontra érvek
Some work equipment malfunctions, No raise or review for a raise, inconsistant hours
1,0
drama filled,
You clock in have a morning meeting and open your department
how to pay credit card off for customers or look up credit info

its very hard to distinguish who management is and who's not

fun interesting people

there isnt anything hard about the job just dealing with the the constant power struggle between employee and management

helping the customers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun working place
The people are very friendly they just need to improve more jobs.
fun work environment
my typical day at work always included greeting and assisting each and every customer that entered my department. Most of the time I greeted them as they walked in because as soon as you walk past the salon you walk into my department. I learned a lot from each and every customer. Not just about them personally but things in general, about life, love and other things. Management was for the most part really really nice. And I loved all of my co workers. They were the best part of my job besides my customers. The hardest part was definitely dealing with the difficult ones and there could be quite a few of them. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping the customers that looked for me exclusively. And making new exclusive customers on a daily one on one personable interaction.
Pro érvek
my co-workers, my customers, and the hour lunch breaks when I worked long shifts.
Kontra érvek
short snack breaks, some members of the management crew that didnt really like me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive company with fun atmosphere and great products.
Great place to work and get retail experience. The products are of good quality and the prices are reasonable. I was able to learn a lot about time management and customer service. My co-workers were fun and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was actually keeping the tables from being destroyed five minutes upon completion. The most enjoyable part was giving customers fashion tips and communicating with different cultures of people.
Pro érvek
Company values, incentives, employee dinners, nice break room, friendly atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
Long holiday hours. Some short break days.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible workplace with bad management
A typical day at work included straightening, assisting customers, and cashier. I learned how to use an iPod as a mobile register. Management wasn't all too bad, but mostly terrible. They treated employees unfairly with favoritism and talking down. There was a lot of drama between employees, as well as management. The hardest part of the job was dealing with crooked management and having to pick up the slack for other employees that didn't do their job. The most enjoyable part of the job was having an employee discount.
flexible work schedule
Kontra érvek
horrible management, lazy coworkers, hiring too many employees at one time, short breaks, absolutely unfair scheduling, lazy coworkers, rude coworkers and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place for high school students to work
When I was working there management was great!!!job security was fantastic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent work environment with good and friendly coworkers, and flexible scheduling.
A typical day at work is mostly customer service; helping customers find items, informing them of special sales and saving opportunities, transacting purchases and returns, and online ordering. I learned how to properly interact with an array of customer personalities, and how to satisfy each of their individual needs. The most enjoyable part is pleasing the customer and having them thank you for a job well done.
Pro érvek
Free company dinner events during the holidays or big sales events.
Kontra érvek
Microscopic raises if any at all; unstable pay hours, if sales go down, your pay hours go down too.
Fun working enviroment
The typical day at work was for me to come inaand do what i was assigned to do. I did different tasks on different days. I would do check out, recovery, fitting rooms and even stock shelves. This was a fun enviroment to work in. Everyone got along well and we all had a great time working with one another.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co-workers, limited room for advancement
When I first started at JCPenney, I could not have been happier. My co-workers were friendly and excellent at what they did, my manager was encouraging, and constant communication kept us working as a seamless team. However, when JCPenney attempted to change their image about a year ago, they also changed many of their values. Our manager was transferred, countless employees were fired or forced to retire in order to cut costs, and morale dropped substantially. Now that the "new image" has been abandoned, I'm optimistic about JCPenney's future, but the insubstantial pay, benefits, and limited advancement opportunities won't cut it for me now that I have graduated with my Bachelor's degree. I am eager to find a position more worthy of my talents.
Awesome co-workers, frequent breaks
Kontra érvek
Low pay, few hours, few advancement opportunities, low morale, management styles vary
JC Penney
• Worked as a Men’s Clothing Expert
• Handled many roles such as customer service, cashier & answering incoming calls

• Maintained store display policies and kept up with store standards

• Handled monthly inventory and stocked shelves

• Responsible for opening and closing departments

customers
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Normal retail work enviornment.
My co-workers on the upstairs floor and some downstairs as well are the best part to my job. We like to joke and have fun but we get our work done while doing it. some of the management like my boss who is manager of the upstairs, and the Store Manager, are wonderful. The rest of the managers are mean, cold, heartless people who don't have people skills and should never have become managers, let alone part of the company. The hardest part of my job is keeping everything clean and organized on the shopping floor. Perfect displays of clothes get ripped apart by customers and fitting rooms are trashed constantly. There are also rude customers that come in almost everyday. Rules constantly change, and the department set up changes almost every week making it difficult to find anything. When you have good people working with you, a typical day is fun and we get things done without hassle.
Pro érvek
Some free breakfast or lunch, in the mall, decent pay for retail, usually quiet and dead during the week
Kontra érvek
Managers, not a lot of staff with hours being cut, new changes constantly by the CEO, prices of merchandise are too expensive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Fun Place to work.
A typical work shift is always exciting because unexpected situations always happen. Co-Workers are all awesome, but management can do a better job. I learned how to function in a customer orientated environment and how to conduct sells.
great company
great company i've worked for probably one of the best in accordance to worklife, benefits, and values
enjoyable working environment
had a great time working with the Jcpeney Family, they are very motivational and willing to work with school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Productive and fun place to work my coworkers are all friendly and helpful to not only to our customer but to each other. We all work together to get the job done and make sure our customers are enjoying there time there and want to return back. I started working a JCPeenys to help pay for college and they worked with my hour at school and still gave me hours i need to pay for my bills.
friendly environment
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Works well with personal schedule and great working enviroment.
Every morning before opening consists of meetings to insure that all employees are well informed with what's going on. Every night after closing there are meetings to inform all closing associates. What I've learned is how to handle different situations with consumers and co-workers. I appreciate JCP management. They are always constantly running back and forth to assist associates whenever needed. Management are with us associates on the sales floor assisting consumers alongside. Co-workers on the floor work as a team. The associates I have the pleasure of working with makes sure I am assisted whenever needed. I can't really sum up a difficult part of a sales specialist. Everything is fast paced, but I enjoy fast pace so. The most enjoyable would have to be working with my team members and the atmosphere JcPenney have built.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day at work is to restock and reset merchandise clean fixture
To restock and set -up merchandise on a daily basis help customer find the correct item that they came in to purchase.
Pro érvek
free lunches and rewards money
Kontra érvek
there is not enough communication about job projects
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés